Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Well, since I renewed my membership through Gamefly, I was automatically charged. Sent an email to double check with their customer service to make sure it would still apply. Hopefully they respond promptly with a positive answer.

Otherwise, I'll put in a second offer.

If they're not joining the line then I don't think it's an issue, the problem is the people that were having people join the list by signing up under them and not the person at the front.
Gotchya! Makes perfect sense! And I agree totally. I was more talking about the "social media" reach-out on FB or elsewhere if we find some friends/family to help the line along without joining in! :) Now to go back and patiently await some AWD postings!

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're not joining the line then I don't think it's an issue, the problem is the people that were having people join the list by signing up under them and not the person at the front.
Then in my opinion, those people who joined by doing that should not be able to join the conga. It's called a line for a reason. If Mykel sees that they used a referral from down the line, I think that he should disallow them from joining. It just delays everyone below and it will take forever to get through this. Especially since there are no other referral links on the page except the front runner in the OP. If they don't read, then they are out. Just my humble opinion. Lol.

I got all my stuff updated, if I can have everyone who has had there referral posted to update me with list of people who have been confirmed it would be much appreciated.  I dont have the time atm to pm you all one by one and Im getting around to fixing everything.  Sorry to everyone for the inconvenience.  Bare with me for a little.

I got all my stuff updated, if I can have everyone who has had there referral posted to update me with list of people who have been confirmed it would be much appreciated. I dont have the time atm to pm you all one by one and Im getting around to fixing everything. Sorry to everyone for the inconvenience. Bare with me for a little.
Thanks for leading the way on this Mykel! You're the man... (and not just because you have "Knight" in your CAG name) :)

Also, is the 2nd referral link in the "spoiler" section updated? Because it appears to be a lower number (though maybe they just signed up at different times?) than the 1st one which seems to not make sense in the grand scheme of a conga-line? Just wanted to double-check.

Edit#3: Does anyone know if this is limited to US only or can people from other countries win one too?

Then in my opinion, those people who joined by doing that should not be able to join the conga. It's called a line for a reason. If Mykel sees that they used a referral from down the line, I think that he should disallow them from joining. It just delays everyone below and it will take forever to get through this. Especially since there are no other referral links on the page except the front runner in the OP. If they don't read, then they are out. Just my humble opinion. Lol.
Mykel can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he added those people to the line.

Just confirming Gamefly seems like the best offer. Credited instantly, already have a game I want to play on the way, and a code for a free month trial of Hulu Plus (was already waiting for something better than two weeks).

Got my 11! :D
771291726.gif

Mykel can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he added those people to the line.
As it stands (and is listed in the FAQ), someone can sign up using guy #15's link and still join the line, because that person is still helping move the line forward. It's not encouraged though.

Hey guys i will be out of the house for like 2 hours, so if it looks like 11 people sign up under me you can go to the next person.  I don't think 11 people will sign up that fast, but just letting you guys know just in case.

I can't believe its moving pretty fast!

Hell yeah, I thought finishing a user a day was a bit optimistic, but we might get to me before the Nov. 22. I just need an extra X1 by Christmas.

Did GreaterFel get all his offers?
GreaterFel needs 1 more referral from what he sent me he has a couple pending still. If when you hit 11 in a couple days its still pending let me know so I can throw your link back up so we can finish you. Thanks!

Super busy doing all kinds of stuff right now lol.

Hell yeah, I thought finishing a user a day was a bit optimistic, but we might get to me before the Nov. 22. I just need an extra X1 by Christmas.
Well, there's a real chance for this thing to take off! At only less than 1,000 people to sign up to fulfill all the current (and more) referral lists (and 11 less than that for every referral we get from "outside" sources who don't want to be in the conga line) this can get done pretty quick -- I'd suggest someone sending a notice to Kotaku or something, get it out there more. Also, Gamefly is not going to have any games left to rent hahahaha.

Nice. Things are moving along nicely. Once GreaterFel gets 1 more referral and paulgarcia gets his 11, it's on to me. :D I figured it would take probably 5+ more days to get through me. Would be quite excellent if I ended up getting my cash before 11/22! ;)

I gave up on the credit score site and just did gamefly. I waited a day.

I just signed up under "paulgarcia" and emailed the information. thanks for putting this together!

Edit: GameFly completed instantly btw. 

Wow good to see it speeding up btw. Gamefly canceled my account due to having a older account with them under the same address . So watch it guys.

Well, there's a real chance for this thing to take off! At only less than 1,000 people to sign up to fulfill all the current (and more) referral lists (and 11 less than that for every referral we get from "outside" sources who don't want to be in the conga line) this can get done pretty quick -- I'd suggest someone sending a notice to Kotaku or something, get it out there more. Also, Gamefly is not going to have any games left to rent hahahaha.
My Batman Arkham Origins rental just came today. About the 100% this before Thanksgiving.

How'd you do it, did you have to call?
Yeah, you have to call. The number is on their FAQ page. I almost cancelled today and then realized I wasn't at day 4. Have no idea how I screwed that one up. It was really easy though and had she not told me when I signed up, I would have accidentally cancelled.

How'd you do it, did you have to call?
I called pushed 4 and they picked up instantly didnt even have to wait for someone to answer my call. Gave him my info told him I just wanted to see my creditreport and couldnt afford the site for the time being. He told me he could charge me 14.99 a month or some non sense I said no just want to cancel he said ok convo ended :p. He said my trial will still be available for a couple days but, once it ends I will not be able to access the site anymore

Awesome. I signed up on the 4th, so I assume it's safe for me to cancel tomorrow.
I signed up on the 3rd, Id wait one more day just to be safe :).

Glad you guys mentioned that. Reminded me to cancel today!

CreditReport.com Customer Service #:

1-877-297-7790
Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time

Choose Option 1 for billing and memberships and deal with the nice Indian lady, turning down all the special offers she tries to slow you down with.

Ok here is an update.

i have 1 confirmed, and 1 visited offers.  Does the visited offer just mean that its pending?  Also 2 people that haven't done any offers. 

Haha ok. Do i need to provide you with any info as far as who is signing up? Or do you got it covered?
Please keep me updated pm me the list of people signing up under you so we dont have more referrals then you need, appreciate it.

Also I have work at 6pm PST but, I only have work for 2 hours. So hopefully much doesnt happen for that time. Ill add a 3rd link just incase but, Id appreciate it if everyone whos up can keep everyone up to date with whats going on with them

bread's done
Back