Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

This thing will run forever. Get in on it now and you'll be one of the ones benefitting. Even if you don't, you have nothing to lose and you get the satisfaction of helping others. ;)

P.S. You know you can get $480, right? DOES NO ONE LIKE MONEY?!??!?
The baby from the Capital One commercial doesn't haha

Heck... I think I might end up giving away a free new release game ($60 limit) if the list manages to hit me XD.

only about 275 people left to go.

Yikes Mods!

I just wanted to throw it out there again the current referral needs one more person if you are going to sign up under him post or pm me so I can switch the referral link right away.  I appreciate it guys.

I think it'd be most fair if we worked in rounds. Every round, everyone gets a referral and then we start over again until your respective slot is filled up. What do you think, guys...?

...guys...

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it'd be most fair if we worked in rounds. Every round, everyone gets a referral and then we start over again until your respective slot is filled up. What do you think, guys...?

...guys...

:rofl:
Just take my soul now!

monday.gif

What did you do?
I dont know, I was trying to figure it out as well lol. First time a mod was in here.

You can think of it as a pyramid scheme if you want but the difference is that the first and the last person get the same prize, and its a one time small investment of money and time to get involved. And with gamefly as the offer you get to rent a few games for a month. There isn't really anything to lose.

Neither is there huge gains to be made like a real pyramid scheme where a small percent make huge amounts more than anyone else.

If anything the website getting the referrals makes all the money.

"is that the first and the last person get the same prize"

There is no last person...it's a recurring thing ....there is always someone going to be on the bottom with nothing...bunches of them.

Glad to see this go! I know it's a pyramid scheme, but I actually really wanted a Gamefly trial. I don't mind helping someone else get an Xbox One and possibly get one myself (actually, I'm going for the cash).

I know it's unlikely I'll make it being pretty far down the list, but it really was no skin off my nose to do it.

Also, if you're in here, please join the Wii-U conga line and the PS Vita conga! They both need fewer referrals and you still can get quite a bit of cash!

Glad to see this go! I know it's a pyramid scheme, but I actually really wanted a Gamefly trial. I don't mind helping someone else get an Xbox One and possibly get one myself (actually, I'm going for the cash).

I know it's unlikely I'll make it being pretty far down the list, but it really was no skin off my nose to do it.
That's my philosophy. I joined all three Conga lines, and I think I was one of the last two referrals on each to help the top person get their free console/cash/giftcard. It's a tiny bit of hassle to sign up for the things and to remember to cancel them (I marked my calendar), but otherwise it doesn't hurt me. I've gotten a lot out of this community in the 5+ years I've been a member here, and it's the holiday season now! I feel like helping out fellow CAGs. If the line somehow makes it to me and I get free consoles/cash/giftcards too, that's just gravy.

That's my philosophy. I joined all three Conga lines, and I think I was one of the last two referrals on each to help the top person get their free console/cash/giftcard. It's a tiny bit of hassle to sign up for the things and to remember to cancel them (I marked my calendar), but otherwise it doesn't hurt me. I've gotten a lot out of this community in the 5+ years I've been a member here, and it's the holiday season now! I feel like helping out fellow CAGs. If the line somehow makes it to me and I get free consoles/cash/giftcards too, that's just gravy.
People like you are amazing, I wish more had the same mentality as you. Lets keep this train moving folks, Im glad people have a positive outlook on this. 4 day away from ps4 and a two weeks away from xbox one. This is a great way to start out the holidays for a lot of people.

By the time christmas comes a lot of people could be getting some extra cash from this community working as a team.

People like you are amazing, I wish more had the same mentality as you. Lets keep this train moving folks, Im glad people have a positive outlook on this. 4 day away from ps4 and a two weeks away from xbox one. This is a great way to start out the holidays for a lot of people.

By the time christmas comes a lot of people could be getting some extra cash from this community working as a team.
Let's show people the "power" of teamwork.

643604-the_power_rangers_tv_series105_1_g.jpg

Let's show people the "power" of teamwork.
espect the GOAT power rangers!

Anyways, Im going to need help from you guys on thursday/friday as to I will be working. I might be a little tired friday night. I work ps4 launch then I have to get up at 10 the following day to work the whole day again.

Mykel, I have two games for the 360 that i wanna give away to entrants. Idk if maybe you could add a section to the OP eventually where people put things they want to give away to entrants in the conga.

espect the GOAT power rangers!

Anyways, Im going to need help from you guys on thursday/friday as to I will be working. I might be a little tired friday night. I work ps4 launch then I have to get up at 10 the following day to work the whole day again.
I'll help however I can! :D

You guys think it's too late to take advantage of this? Most people have already done it, right? What about the other two ones?

What are the requirements (Age, money deposited, work, etc.)? I'd like to go for all three (XB1/WiiU/PS Vita) if possible and cash out on all of them, but the XB1 would be my priority since it cashes out for the most money.

Whoever needs another referral (or is at the back of the conga line or whatever) will receive my addition to their referral squad if they reply to my post with information (and I am able to apply).

Thank you.

Everyone who signs up under me will get a private dance.
Your avatar is going to put someone's eye out if you do that!

You guys think it's too late to take advantage of this? Most people have already done it, right? What about the other two ones?

What are the requirements (Age, money deposited, work, etc.)? I'd like to go for all three (XB1/WiiU/PS Vita) if possible and cash out on all of them.
It's going to take longer the longer you wait but if people keep signing up it will keep moving and like Mykel keeps saying it's going to pick up a lot once people start getting their rewards. The whole process just takes some patience.

18 I would assume since you have to have a CC to sign up for most of them. As far as actual cost goes it can be free with Gamefly, $1 with freecreditscore, or $5+ with some of the other offers. You just have to cancel after the appropriate amount of time for the trials like Gamefly (day 28 and have rented a game) or freecreditscore (day 4). Otherwise it's a few minutes and waiting for your turn to come up. You can do each conga because you can have one account for each of their sites.

What are the requirements (Age, money deposited, work, etc.)? I'd like to go for all three (XB1/WiiU/PS Vita) if possible and cash out on all of them.

Whoever needs another referral (or is at the back of the conga line or whatever) will receive my addition if they reply to my post with information (and I am able to apply).

Thank you.
You should sign up. It's not too late and the list will continue growing so jumping in now rather than later is always best. As far as information the OP is detailed with all the information you would need but if you have any questions regarding it then let me know and I can try to help.

As far as your referral, please put that on the person in the OP that is next in line.

Whoever needs another referral (or is at the back of the conga line or whatever) will receive my addition if they reply to my post with information (and I am able to apply).

Thank you.
I don't think it's too late. Things will pick up once people get their freebies. And these things seem to stick around forever. They are still doing free Wiis and Xbox 360s. Just jump in sooner rather than later so you get your stuff quicker!

I don't think it's too late. Things will pick up once people get their freebies. And these things seem to stick around forever. They are still doing free Wiis and Xbox 360s. Just jump in sooner rather than later so you get your stuff quicker!
Exactly, they've been doing this since the current generation started with a variety of sites so it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Thank you for all of your information, folks. I'm surprised how quickly I was responded to (and how many responses I received)...though I do see a lot of people are patrolling the thread.

18 I would assume since you have to have a CC to sign up for most of them.
Could I perhaps sign up under another person's name/CC? I don't actually own one (though I do have a Paypal account), and I might have someone who wouldn't mind doing so.

I wouldn't want anyone getting spammed/getting their CC info jacked though, as I wouldn't want it for myself.

On a side-note, anyone gotten cashed in yet? Thanks again.

You can use someone else's card, I know that for sure. Technically, I used my wife's card for my creditscore offer.

Could I perhaps sign up under another person's name/CC? I don't actually own one (though I do have a Paypal account), and I might have someone who wouldn't mind doing so.
Shouldn't be an issue as long as you're not trying to create multiple accounts with it.

Just for the record; I can create multiple accounts for each website, but not more than one for a single one?
Yeah, one account per website. i.e. 1 Xbox account, 1 Wii U account, 1 Vita account.

BTW, has anyone else gotten an authorization charge of $15.96 for Gamefly or was it $1 or what?

Just for the record; I can create multiple accounts for each website, but not more than one for a single one?
Ninja'd by rockstar. but yeah basically one account per site (and per household). Also, you can't have someone in your house sign up under you. Just a tip!

Yeah, one account per website. i.e. 1 Xbox account, 1 Wii U account, 1 Vita account.

BTW, has anyone else gotten an authorization charge of $15.96 for Gamefly or was it $1 or what?
I have it will vanish fast though. Took a day for it to go away.

QuestMeMore

CAG Veteran

Sent Today, 09:58 PM

look - i dont care to help anyone out. I'm not being rude here. just real. I want that xbox one for free. For fucking free. $0. Tell me how you did it and be real. Who do I gotta scam

HAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Apparently Im a scammer. Added to my ignore list simple as that.

Also will update OP in a little busy ATM I see one more person signed up and another person is in the process of doing so. Could possibly have another person done soon :)

I actually haven't had any authorization hold on my debit card for the last few Gamefly trials I've signed up for. They just seem to check that I have an active card and that there's not an active account tied to it.

Apparently Im a scammer. Added to my ignore list simpler as that.
Well yeah, we know you are. :rofl:

Ninja'd by rockstar. but yeah basically one account per site (and per household). Also, you can't have someone in your house sign up under you. Just a tip!
Thanks, you two. I'll try it out tomorrow if all goes according to plan...I'd really like to get money for a gaming PC. I'm sure $1080-1130, or however-much the combined amount is, will help with that immensely.

Okay, thanks. Asking for a friend of mine who is signing up under me. I wasn't sure if everyone was hit with the full price authorization or not. They sure screwed me over and said 2-5 days for it to go away. He won't be doing Gamefly then. And CreditReport.com and FreeCreditScore.com aren't working for him either. So he doesn't know what to do.

Anyway, I have 4 confirmed referrals and 3 pending including the aforementioned friend.

Okay, thanks. Asking for a friend of mine who is signing up under me. I wasn't sure if everyone was hit with the full price authorization or not. They sure screwed me over and said 2-5 days for it to go away. He won't be doing Gamefly then. And CreditReport.com and FreeCreditScore.com aren't working for him either. So he doesn't know what to do.

Anyway, I have 4 confirmed referrals and 3 pending including the aforementioned friend.
GoDaddy.com and flatware? Those have been going through right away and a lot of people have been doing that. Also the multi vitamin offer. Those all work. Just cost a little more.

I went ahead and sent out mass messages on XBL today to promote this thread. Not sure if anyone actually visited the page because no one messaged me for info but hopefully at least a few checked it out.

What Eldritch said :p

@xFatal Ive been doing it every day and Ive had some people actually sign up from it :)
Good! Hopefully I was able to get some people to the site as well! I'll be busy tomorrow but hopefully we can keep this train rolling. I'll be sure to keep my schedule as free as possible when you are at work for the ps4 launch to keep the thread going smoothly.

QuestMeMore

CAG Veteran

Sent Today, 09:58 PM

look - i dont care to help anyone out. I'm not being rude here. just real. I want that xbox one for free. For fucking free. $0. Tell me how you did it and be real. Who do I gotta scam

HAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Apparently Im a scammer. Added to my ignore list simple as that.

Also will update OP in a little busy ATM I see one more person signed up and another person is in the process of doing so. Could possibly have another person done soon :)
LOL. That's rich.

Hi all,new to the site I was wondering if I could get in this and hopefully help others and myself get an xbox one. My only issue is that I didnt sign up under anyone when I signed up earlier is that a problem?

bread's done
Back