Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

I think if we're giving out prizes to incentivize participation, particularly as the list gets longer and it becomes less likely that new entrants will ever attain enough referrals, we should aim for a large pool of small rewards. Let everyone, or almost everyone, get some small thing of value. Theoretically, that would be reason enough to join.

P.S. Mykel, can you change me to offer confirmed on the Xbox list? It confirmed long ago, and paulgarcia already completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who is frustrated, don't fret. This process is meant to be slow, it's not necessarily something that happens overnight. Just keep that in mind.

*sigh* still never received an email response regarding my Gamefly renewal concern. Finally able to put in a missing points request. Hopefully that goes through soon.

I updated the list.  I think traffic has slowed down because all the other congas.  Everyone is trying to jump in on those Ive seen a couple names that havent signed up for the X1 conga that are in other threads.  Im still gonna be spreading this on xbox live hoping to get more people.

I have work at 12 for 4 hours so Ill be back around then.  Hopefully people pay attention to the OP so we dont get multiple sign up.

Edit:

As well if you havent emailed and your not seeing your name on the list please send me an email.  Ive had this happen to 2 people so far that signed up on previous links.  Appreciate it.  Be back around 4 pm PST.

Signed up under tphi11

Edit: ON the cash offer does it send payment through paypal or by check?

I've already said this, but I'm doing a $25 Amazon gift card raffle to the 11 confirmed I get, but I can also have Mykel toss me a random name from the entire pool if that'll entice people to sign up. IE anyone who signs up between now and my 11th confirmed signup is eligible. I also have a CE Mass Effect 3 for 360 I'll give away. It was given to me and I have no idea what's been redeemed in it, but it has the steelbook case and what seems like everything that came with it. If people are interested I'll add that to the list of goodies to give away.

Ugh, for some odd reason the credit score ones aren't working, they say they can't find my stuff. Are there any other free/cheap offers besides them and Gamefly?

So to anyone that is still wondering, my account is still under review. Also, my question still hasn't been answered. Not sure if I should wait another couple days or send another e-mail...  :whee:

So , explains something to me. If you cancel your creditreport offer after you've received the credit but before, say, the 4 days have passed, they'll just remove the credit? I haven't done so, but I am curious about it.

Alright, got the vitamin offer to work and entered into the conga using EldritchOnRye's link. Probably gonna be a while before I get even close to the top of the train, but we'll see.

hey Mykel I signed up for the X1 conga last night too, I should be right after Taylor in the line.  I sent you an email about it too so just check that if you need to.  Thanks!

Wonder if I found the reason Myscore isn't crediting for me. Today I got an email from my card company that a transaction for $1 was pending for RPC MYSCORE and I had to authorize it. I guess we'll see in a couple days. I'm assuming this would be the temp hold to authorize my payment info?

Wonder if I found the reason Myscore isn't crediting for me. Today I got an email from my card company that a transaction for $1 was pending for RPC MYSCORE and I had to authorize it. I guess we'll see in a couple days. I'm assuming this would be the temp hold to authorize my payment info?
I think I read that that was a donation charge. I didn't finish completing that offer, but I should probably call to be safe.

So , explains something to me. If you cancel your creditreport offer after you've received the credit but before, say, the 4 days have passed, they'll just remove the credit? I haven't done so, but I am curious about it.
I think that is how it works. I signed up through creditscore.com and in their ToS, they say that the free promotional period is 9 days. I'm planning to cancel on day 6 or 7 just to be sure my credit isn't taken away.

I think that is how it works. I signed up through creditscore.com and in their ToS, they say that the free promotional period is 9 days. I'm planning to cancel on day 6 or 7 just to be sure my credit isn't taken away.
Well, I already cancelled my gamefly. I better not get to the top of this list in several months only to have my "offer" taken away :censored:

rockstarnati sgaldis is your last referral pm him.

Im just getting home give me sometime to update the OP.  I had a long day at work stocking PS4's.  My store looks ridiculous the stock room is packed.

I need everyone who has had referrals sign up under them to report to me who has updated on there list.  PM me ASAP!

I found it funny I got a pm and someone wants me to post a link to another website so that they can use our referrals for there Xbox One conga line.  Yeah uh nooo

I would like to get in on this, do you know if this is just CONUS US or works anywhere in the US?
3. To participate on our site, a user must reside and participate from within the United States or Canada. Accounts created or pursued from outside these locations will result in the accounts being locked and all credits forfeited.

3. To participate on our site, a user must reside and participate from within the United States or Canada. Accounts created or pursued from outside these locations will result in the accounts being locked and all credits forfeited.
I read that, it doesn't say if CONUS or not. Does it have the islands like Hawaii and Puerto Rico in the options?

Anyone know how picky they are about IP addresses? I was hoping to have some of my co-workers sign up, but they would all be on the same network if they do it from the office. Will that pose a problem for their tracking/verification? I just don't want to get banned for getting real referrals who just happen to sign up using the same IP...

Anyone know how picky they are about IP addresses? I was hoping to have some of my co-workers sign up, but they would all be on the same network if they do it from the office. Will that pose a problem for their tracking/verification? I just don't want to get banned for getting real referrals who just happen to sign up using the same IP...
You will get banned trust me. Someones already been banned for making multiple accounts on one ip. They are STRICT.

I'm not gonna try it, but a proxy would probably work, right?
I doubt it they will flag people who are using false ips most likely. Trainn is pretty strict they dont receive what they are supposed to get if they are reporting false ips. Id stay away from anything you consider a loophole because in the end you will most likely get banned and lose credit for someone else.

So after completing all 11 referrals, how long will it be until they ship it? Will I have a layover period to ensure I don't cancel any membership early?
I dont know exactly how long it takes. It says it takes 1-3 days for them to review your account but, with all the traffic they are being hit with I can imagine its taking them longer then theyd expect to review so Im aiming at a week or less for them to go through review. Once you replace it maybe a week or less? Who knows so give or take I would give the whole process at least 2 weeks before complaining. It doesnt take much to sign up.

I actually need to ask of a huge favor. Can someone who is in the HDTV conga line run it? CheapyD has asked me to pass it off to someone else. PM me and let me know. Appreciate it.

So no one wants to take over the HDTV thread?  I have to delete the information Im just letting you guys know I need someone to get back to me ASAP.  CheapyD is making me pass this conga on because were not allowed to be running 2 congas at once.  Thanks

So no one wants to take over the HDTV thread? I have to delete the information Im just letting you guys know I need someone to get back to me ASAP. CheapyD is making me pass this conga on because were not allowed to be running 2 congas at once. Thanks
I think you should wait until tomorrow morning to see if anybody will take over. You did post at 1am EST.

I have help with EldritchOnRye and my account is set up, Ill be paying for the offer this wkend so I can help the group. Ill give all of my info at that time. I hope that by this weekend I can get on the list and that I can get one from this group.

So no one wants to take over the HDTV thread? I have to delete the information Im just letting you guys know I need someone to get back to me ASAP. CheapyD is making me pass this conga on because were not allowed to be running 2 congas at once. Thanks
Did you have anybody to help with it as of yet?

I have made sure to save a copy of the line order just in case it gets deleted before a new thread is made. Whoever creates the thread would definitely get bumped up to the top of the list, but I would hate for me and brownda1 to get screwed out of our current positions because of this :(.

bread's done
Back