Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

I have made sure to save a copy of the line order just in case it gets deleted before a new thread is made. Whoever creates the thread would definitely get bumped up to the top of the list, but I would hate for me and brownda1 to get screwed out of our current positions because of this :(.
If I wasn't so busy I would totally do this, but lots of stuff on the plate right now. As of now I am showing 5 confirmed referrals on my account, and 3 pending, so we may even be able to keep this going easily if we work at it hard.

Did anyone get confirmation from Gamefly or Myscore.com? If so how long does each take? I may cancel the myscore one....
For me GameFly was instant confirmation. I am still waiting on Myscore

Never "hosted" a Conga before, but I'd be more than willing to take over the thread if no one else can/wants to.  Will be joining the HDTV Conga when I get home from work this afternoon.  Just joined the X1 Conga last night.  Someone close to the top of the list would seem ideal, so there won't be much complaining about skipping the line.

Just wanted to throw my name into the hat.  Shoot me a PM if you need help with anything, Mykel.

Thanks for everyone's willingness to pitch in. I would love to offer as well, but know I wouldn't be able to keep it as updated as it should be.

Mykel, any idea when you'll move on having someone take it?

Right now I am stuck on my referrals. I think I have enough for the HDTV but half of the people haven't completed offers and one is showing as not having even visited offers :/

Mykel, I sent you a PM earlier offering to run the HDTV Conga, but it looks like several other people are also offering. I'm fine with almost anyone running it. I just don't want it to get deleted.

Right now I am stuck on my referrals. I think I have enough for the HDTV but half of the people haven't completed offers and one is showing as not having even visited offers :/

Signed up using your link for the Creditreport.com offer, shouldn't that one be instant? Never had an issue with these offers before.

BrownDa1 you should have 8 referrals for the HDTV conga 3 are pending and have emailed me.  Sorry Im waking up late today.  Im waiting on RiceQuakes to get back to me but, he will most likely be taking over for that part of this thread.

On another note Eldritch currently has 5 referrals who have emailed me.  Hopefully I can get this picked up a little more today.  Thanks to everyone who responded about taking over for the HDTV thread.

BrownDa1 you should have 8 referrals for the HDTV conga 3 are pending and have emailed me. Sorry Im waking up late today. Im waiting on RiceQuakes to get back to me but, he will most likely be taking over for that part of this thread.

On another note Eldritch currently has 5 referrals who have emailed me. Hopefully I can get this picked up a little more today. Thanks to everyone who responded about taking over for the HDTV thread.
Ok, that makes sense...I just got the one from Link so I am thinking once they all clear from pending I should have my 9! Could you PM me to let me know who has pending? I have one person who hasn't visited offers yet and wanted to see if they were pending

I added a warning about signing up with myscore.com under the op now.  People keep using it and a lot of people have not been getting instant credit from it.  Just a reminder you have to wait 7 days to open a support ticket about a non crediting offer.

I added a warning about signing up with myscore.com under the op now. People keep using it and a lot of people have not been getting instant credit from it. Just a reminder you have to wait 7 days to open a support ticket about a non crediting offer.
I wish I had seen that before lol...i did their offer for another conga and two days later nothing yet. Do we need to keep them at least 4 days or can we cancel them as well and still get credited?

I wish I had seen that before lol...i did their offer for another conga and two days later nothing yet. Do we need to keep them at least 4 days or can we cancel them as well and still get credited?
If you cancel it within 4 days and you put in a support ticket you will most likely not receive credit. As long as you have the email from myscore.com you should be fine.

I have the email from myscore.com and will see what happens by Friday. I think the free trial is for 7 days and I don't want to skirt right up against that, so that may be a problem. Fortunately my HDTV and this one are valid. Now to just hope we can get me from number 30 all the way to number 1. I agree with you that this will probably pick up greatly once the xbox ones arrive.

So I have a copy of Forza 4 and a CE of Mass Effect 3 for 360 that I'll give to two people (one gets forza, the other the CE) randomly who sign up and are confirmed up until the 11th person under me. I will ask Mykel to pick two random people for me from the giant list he has.

Every time I want to buy an Xbox One, there is the cesspool that is the Xbox fanbase to make me strongly reconsider. :bomb: I mean, have you seen the X1 preorder thread lately? Sheesh. I think I might use this $480 (if I ever freaking get it) for something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I want to buy an Xbox One, there is the cesspool that is the Xbox fanbase to make me strongly reconsider. :bomb: I mean, have you seen the X1 preorder thread lately? Sheesh. I think I might use this $480 (if I ever freaking get it) for something else.
But that shouldn't affect your decision to get the X1. Not like you're going to be playing games with them.

Every time I want to buy an Xbox One, there is the cesspool that is the Xbox fanbase to make me strongly reconsider. :bomb: I mean, have you seen the X1 preorder thread lately? Sheesh. I think I might use this $480 (if I ever freaking get it) for something else.
Are you for real? So your reasoning for not getting a system is due to its fanbase? That's interesting because it goes both ways. The Sony fanbase is just as bad but like Zolor said it isn't like you're playing with those people.

Man I'm surprised how slow these have gotten. Especially the 3DS one which only needs 5 referrals! I feel like everyone should've already gotten on that by now.

But that shouldn't affect your decision to get the X1. Not like you're going to be playing games with them.
Are you for real? So your reasoning for not getting a system is due to its fanbase? That's interesting because it goes both ways. The Sony fanbase is just as bad but like Zolor said it isn't like you're playing with those people.
It doesn't matter. I'll never get this damn last referral anyway. lol

The 2 winners for the $5 amazon credit our:

-Ryux19

-sgaldis  (i will send you it once your offer goes through)

Thank you for signing up under my referral guys!

I originally did MyScore and it never went through. I cancelled on day 7. I ended up doing a different offer(creditreport) on the 4th day, and it went through instantly. I'd recommend everyone that did MyScore do the same.

Did anyone else get a check from that EA lawsuit?  :p  I guess my account got reviewed and they seen how many online passes Ive had because I got $169 check woohoo.

Did anyone else get a check from that EA lawsuit? :p I guess my account got reviewed and they seen how many online passes Ive had because I got $169 check woohoo.
Holy crap, that's nuts. I got a notice of the lawsuit, and then saw an article online about a week ago saying that the checks were coming. I just assumed I wasn't getting one since I haven't received anything yet. I only have a few EA games though.

Did anyone else get a check from that EA lawsuit? :p I guess my account got reviewed and they seen how many online passes Ive had because I got $169 check woohoo.
I never got an email about this, and I haven't even heard of it. So, they were sued because of the Online Passes?

Holy crap, that's nuts. I got a notice of the lawsuit, and then saw an article online about a week ago saying that the checks were coming. I just assumed I wasn't getting one since I haven't received anything yet. I only have a few EA games though.
Yeah thats what I thought. I moved to a new house this year as well luckily my mail was still being forwarded from the address.

I never got an email about this, and I haven't even heard of it. So, they were sued because of the Online Passes?
Yes it was over the online passes. I had no idea I would get that much. I have bought a ton of EA games through out the years though. Still have the same EA account so Im assuming they have seen my game purchases

Yeah thats what I thought. I moved to a new house this year as well luckily my mail was still being forwarded from the address.

Yes it was over the online passes. I had no idea I would get that much. I have bought a ton of EA games through out the years though. Still have the same EA account so Im assuming they have seen my game purchases
How were you contacted? E-Mail?

Heads up everyone who signed up under me! I'm announcing the winner of the $25 Amazon GC at 11pm EST! That's 14 minutes from now! Sorry it took so long. I was able to get to Best Buy today to get one of the cards.

Heads up everyone who signed up under me! I'm announcing the winner of the $25 Amazon GC at 11pm EST! That's 14 minutes from now! Sorry it took so long. I was able to get to Best Buy today to get one of the cards.
Sorry to ask this again, but have you heard back yet?

Got a check Friday for $125.25. It was only for there football games. I filled out the form last year. Madden and NCAA from 2005-2012. $5 for current gen and $20 for last gen(ps2,Xbox)

bread's done
Back