Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Come on, man! Just one more referral!

(You're making me want to do the same thing. :cry: )
And I just got my eleventh referral! FINALLY! My friend just messaged me after I posted here about taking the gift card instead and told me he did Gamefly the other day but it didn't credit. I told him to try the vitamin offer and I guess it went through! :D

EDIT: He didn't try the vitamins. He just added more games to his Gamefly queue and it finally went through.
1471218_10152124491054796_1138859279_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I just got my eleventh referral! FINALLY! My friend just messaged me after I posted here about taking the gift card instead and told me he did Gamefly the other day but it didn't credit. I told him to try the vitamin offer and I guess it went through! :D

EDIT: He didn't try the vitamins. He just added more games to his Gamefly queue and it finally went through.
Congrats, sorry Ive been stuck on playing X1 lately and havent been updating as frequently but, I have also no gotten many emails as of late. There 1-2 people signing up daily if that.

@RiceQuakes you got your account reviewed already?

Edit:

Also I need AbramJ23 Eldritch and whoever has had an update on there list to pm me people who have confirmed so I can change switch people to confirmed

Time to update the OP again, eh?

Congrats, sorry Ive been stuck on playing X1 lately and havent been updating as frequently but, I have also no gotten many emails as of late. There 1-2 people signing up daily if that.

@RiceQuakes you got your account reviewed already?

Edit:
Also I need AbramJ23 Eldritch and whoever has had an update on there list to pm me people who have confirmed so I can change switch people to confirmed
No, only have 10. I hope one of my other referrals don't get banned in the meantime. :(

I just cancelled the multivitamin deal, took 2 minutes.  Gave my member number asked why I was cancelling.  Asked if Id continue to use my membership if they gave me free s&h I said no she said she was sending me an email and that was it.  Super easy!  

Jump in on the conga people!

I just cancelled the multivitamin deal, took 2 minutes. Gave my member number asked why I was cancelling. Asked if Id continue to use my membership if they gave me free s&h I said no she said she was sending me an email and that was it. Super easy!

Did you cancel before or after you received your vitamins?

I just cancelled the multivitamin deal, took 2 minutes. Gave my member number asked why I was cancelling. Asked if Id continue to use my membership if they gave me free s&h I said no she said she was sending me an email and that was it. Super easy!

She sent an email confirming the cancellation? I didn't get anything and I'm kinda paranoid that the girl actually didnt cancel it.

She sent an email confirming the cancellation? I didn't get anything and I'm kinda paranoid that the girl actually didnt cancel it.
Yeah I got it right after I hung up the phone actually.

On another note. AbramJ23 needs 1 more referral! So make sure you post if you sign up under him. If you have signed up and your not on the list I havent gotten an email from you or you didnt read the directions. :)

Thanks

Yeah I got it right after I hung up the phone actually.

On another note. AbramJ23 needs 1 more referral! So make sure you post if you sign up under him. If you have signed up and your not on the list I havent gotten an email from you or you didnt read the directions. :)

Thanks

Sometimes it takes a few hours to a day to get a email.
I canceled on Saturday.

I'll just call back to confirm later.

BRsxCIn.jpg

M3qeptb.jpg

has anyone have a delay in support tickets as well in account review ? i haven't heard anything back in almost 2 weeks im annoyed 

Yay my link is finally up!! Was actually fast then I was expecting. Think I started at #18!

Mykle have you recieved any shipping info or tracking code for your package yet?

Ended up picking up a XBOne at Walmart today during their sale!! They only had 8 xbox1 systems and 5 PS4 systems. So im gonna change my gift to the cash/GC. They were actually letting people inline purchase both.

Since I already got one, I will be offering a drawing for anyone that signs up under me. Anyone that uses my link and signs up for an offer. After I receive my amazon Giftcard, I wiill purchase one lucky person the game/accessory(up to $60) of their choice, and have it shipped directly to them. You must be one of the 11 referrals I recieve under my link and it must be approved/confirmed and not banned. Will draw name at random out of hat. Will even live broadcast it from Ustream/Twitch via PS4.

Hopefully this helps and gets more people to sign up. Mykle if you would mind putting this with my referral link in the OP I would appreciate it.

That's pretty awesome of you. 8 months from now when I move to the top I may do something like that as well. Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

I am now going to give away Origin or Steam Keys (not gifts) for whoever signs up under my link. You can receive one key of your choice after your offer has been confirmed. After you sign up and your credit is credited feel free to PM me and I can send you the key. So far I have two people signed up and confirmed, alexander and pressurecooker. If your reading this now feel free to pm me to get a key of your choice I will try emailing the email you provided also. The (2) stands for me having 2 keys I will give only one key away to one user for signing up. I will update the list as I give the keys away.

Here is my list of keys:
Mirror's Edge - Steam (2)
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition - Steam (2)
Dead Space - Steam
Battlefield 3 - Origin
Dead Space 3 - Origin
Dead Space - Origin (2)
Medal of Honor - Origin (2)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box: Origin (2)
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition - Origin (2)
Mirror's Edge - Origin (2)

I just got off the phone with MyScore and I'm surprised by how simple the cancellation was.  I was expecting it to be a real pain, but the woman just offered me a lower price, explained the benefits I'd be missing out on, and then that was it.  Took about 10 minutes.  But I guess it might help that I live in a rural area, so we don't have Walmart, movie theaters, restaurants, and all of that fancy-shmancy stuff that's included in their special discounts.

have 3 referrals under Raven ATM.  Ill update the list later on today.  Im super tired been working all night and have to go back into work in a little.  Yippie for black friday.

have 3 referrals under Raven ATM. Ill update the list later on today. Im super tired been working all night and have to go back into work in a little. Yippie for black friday.
I know I just checked! I just got another one all have been confirmed guess the giving away origin/steam key idea is working!

Come on people sign up under Raven for those free steam codes! ;)

Also Mykel, are Eld and Abram not done because I still see them on the list? Just wondering because I like seeing my name move up on the list xD I'm assuming you're waiting till you see their confirmed statuses to move them to being done?

I have posted in the stream/origin trading thread I was giving away keys in hope to have some newcomers come this way to help the line and push me along. I don't think it violates the rules over there but hopefully this helps the thread move along.

Come on people sign up under Raven for those free steam codes! ;)

Also Mykel, are Eld and Abram not done because I still see them on the list? Just wondering because I like seeing my name move up on the list xD I'm assuming you're waiting till you see their confirmed statuses to move them to being done?
Yeah Im waiting on them to be completed. Ill update more when Im more in tune with things again.

Sorry guys Ive been super busy as of late and been trying to keep up with this + work at the sametime. Should be slowing down with work more so Ill be able to pay attention to this more. Blackfriday was insane.... My GS did 70k in sells lol.

Yeah Im waiting on them to be completed. Ill update more when Im more in tune with things again.

Sorry guys Ive been super busy as of late and been trying to keep up with this + work at the sametime. Should be slowing down with work more so Ill be able to pay attention to this more. Blackfriday was insane.... My GS did 70k in sells lol.
No problem at all, you're doing a good job :) and yeah I imagine BF was pretty crazy.

EldritchOnRye, on 04 Nov 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:
Hmm, so everyone but the last 11 people get a Xone assuming everything goes right? (assuming I'm reading this right)

MykelxKnight, on 04 Nov 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:
Sorry for double posting I just seen your post Eldritch, yeah thats how it would work.  Think of it as helping someone else though :).  The more people we can get to sign up the more free xbox ones that will be handed out.  Theres potentially over a couple thousand cags.  All your losing is a dollar at most and your time.  If you can get your friends or family to do it thats even potentially better for you.  Just make sure you dont do it in the same house because people have reported problems with yourfree360games rejecting orders from the same IP.

Sorry if this was already brought up but I couldn't get through all 50 pages in this thread...

The math doesn't work out here.  I don't think this is a pyramid type situation where each referral from your referral gets you credit.  If person "A" needs 11 referrals to complete an offer and gets 1 referral from person "B" then he/she only needs 10 more referrals. If person "B" obtains 1 referral from person "C" then person "B" needs 10 more referrals and person "A" also still needs 10 more referrals because person "C's" activity does not count for person "A" even though person "C" is a descendant of person "A". I think the OP realizes this too as the current "front of conga line" is at the front until all 11 referrals are filled.  It's not a conga as much as it is an 11 outlet daisy chain.

To put it another way to get 1 person an XBox one, 11 people need to sign up all with the 11 referral requirement themselves.  To get 2 people an Xbox one another 11 people need to sign up with the 11 referral requirement.  So with 2 people receiving an Xbox one, 21 people with a full 11 referral load are left in the wake.  3 Xbox ones would get you 31, 4 -> 41 and etc. There are 10 people in the "finished 11 referrals" category so 111 people would have had to sign up in this conga line.

So in reality it's not the last 11 people who will miss out on an XBox one its actually  N-(N/11) with N being the total number of users in the chain with a completed offer. As I write this it looks like N = 140 so it looks like the last 127 people or so will not get the xbox one. However since only 10 people have actually completed the full 11 referrals only 111 people are really completing the offers.  Of the 140 on the list 29 (minus a few that completed offers for the top person on the list) got on without completing the requirements. Of course this is all just raw calculations and doesn't account for people who get referrals from friends/family outside the forum or other variables.

Let the angry replies begin. 

EldritchOnRye, on 04 Nov 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:
Hmm, so everyone but the last 11 people get a Xone assuming everything goes right? (assuming I'm reading this right)

MykelxKnight, on 04 Nov 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:
Sorry for double posting I just seen your post Eldritch, yeah thats how it would work. Think of it as helping someone else though :). The more people we can get to sign up the more free xbox ones that will be handed out. Theres potentially over a couple thousand cags. All your losing is a dollar at most and your time. If you can get your friends or family to do it thats even potentially better for you. Just make sure you dont do it in the same house because people have reported problems with yourfree360games rejecting orders from the same IP.

Sorry if this was already brought up but I couldn't get through all 50 pages in this thread...

The math doesn't work out here. I don't think this is a pyramid type situation where each referral from your referral gets you credit. If person "A" needs 11 referrals to complete an offer and gets 1 referral from person "B" then he/she only needs 10 more referrals. If person "B" obtains 1 referral from person "C" then person "B" needs 10 more referrals and person "A" also still needs 10 more referrals because person "C's" activity does not count for person "A" even though person "C" is a descendant of person "A". I think the OP realizes this too as the current "front of conga line" is at the front until all 11 referrals are filled. It's not a conga as much as it is an 11 outlet daisy chain.

To put it another way to get 1 person an XBox one, 11 people need to sign up all with the 11 referral requirement themselves. To get 2 people an Xbox one another 11 people need to sign up with the 11 referral requirement. So with 2 people receiving an Xbox one, 21 people with a full 11 referral load are left in the wake. 3 Xbox ones would get you 31, 4 -> 41 and etc. There are 10 people in the "finished 11 referrals" category so 101 people would have had to sign up in this conga line.

So in reality it's not the last 11 people who will miss out on an XBox one its actually N-(N/11) with N being the total number of users in the chain with a completed offer. As I write this it looks like N = 140 so it looks like the last 127 people or so will not get the xbox one. However since only 10 people have actually completed the full 11 referrals only 101 people are really completing the offers. Of the 140 on the list 39 (minus a few that completed offers for the top person on the list) got on without completing the requirements. Of course this is all just raw calculations and doesn't account for people who get referrals from friends/family outside the forum or other variables.

Let the angry replies begin.
Actually you only need 11 people to sign up under u. And those 11 need to complete 1 offer and that's all u need

You do realize there are 12 people done?  There have been people who have more then 11 referrals as well because I was either to late to change the referral link or multiple people just signed up at the sametime.  Your making this whole thing way more confusing then it needs to be no offense.  If you do the math 12x11=132.  With the people who had extra referrals and all the pending referrals whom which still have not had completed offers or the people who have completed referrals have not let me know they had some peoples offers complete.  If your not gonna sign up then dont.  No need to write a pointless novel.

The way I see it, if I spend $7.25 like i did with Godaddy and I am able to eventually net  $472.50 then I'm happy. Does anybody know if you're allowed to sign up for the freeps4 site as long as you do a different offer. It's been quite awhile since I've been in the get paid to do x game.

The way I see it, if I spend $7.25 like i did with Godaddy and I am able to eventually net $472.50 then I'm happy. Does anybody know if you're allowed to sign up for the freeps4 site as long as you do a different offer. It's been quite awhile since I've been in the get paid to do x game.
yeah a bunch of us are signed up for many different congas. there are some congas with really short lines too that offer high cash amounts that you can sign up under!

They still havent updated my shipping info on the x1 I kind of expected it.  Ill update the op in a little trying to configure this tv I just got.  

They still havent updated my shipping info on the x1 I kind of expected it. Ill update the op in a little trying to configure this tv I just got.
What did you get? Anything nice?

Mykle has anyone emailed you about signing up under me? I have two referrals listed but only 1 confirmed.

Also besides Mykle did anyone finished and use the cash/Giftcard option? I assumed that would be faster than receiving an XboxOne. With 12+ people finished I figured something would have been heard by now. Are any of those people even around anymore?

What did you get? Anything nice?

Mykle has anyone emailed you about signing up under me? I have two referrals listed but only 1 confirmed.

Also besides Mykle did anyone finished and use the cash/Giftcard option? I assumed that would be faster than receiving an XboxOne. With 12+ people finished I figured something would have been heard by now. Are any of those people even around anymore?
I'm still here, submitted my account for review on 11.18.13 and still nothing, unfortunately.

bread's done
Back