Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

My account was submitted for review 11.26. It was approved today and I just placed my order. :D
1459143_10152138839884796_1521196709_n.jpg
So with the cash option, how do you recieve it? Check I'm guessing? Or maybe Paypal

You do realize there are 12 people done? There have been people who have more then 11 referrals as well because I was either to late to change the referral link or multiple people just signed up at the sametime. Your making this whole thing way more confusing then it needs to be no offense. If you do the math 12x11=132. With the people who had extra referrals and all the pending referrals whom which still have not had completed offers or the people who have completed referrals have not let me know they had some peoples offers complete. If your not gonna sign up then dont. No need to write a pointless novel.
Question:How long does the review process usually take? i completed the ps4 one and got all 8 referrals on 11/23. i still cannot place my order. It says 1-3 days but its been well beyond that.

Congrats, but this is rather annoying for me because my account has been under review since the 5th of November..
You'll get it eventually, they're obviously slammed to all hell. I'm still waiting for them to review my missing credit I put it for the ps vita conga line 3 weeks ago. So I'm not even at that stage yet where I can submit my account for review to get cash. Patience people! Now that we have some more proof hopefully more people will jump on board :)

So I just removed AntiClockClock from the list because Ive had several people PM hes decided to go out of his way and start trying to get referrals for himself on CAG.  Swerve23 is going to be removed as well because he hasnt even completed an offer.

Are we allowed to get our friends and family to sign up with our referral link and if they are not part of CAG? Also, why does it seem like it's pulling teeth to get friends and family to do this even when you offer to cover the costs and help them find a throwaway email.

offer complete i send email now :)
Did you sign up under me? I have bgervais who signed up under me, recently after you said that in the chat. I am giving away origin/steam keys from a list I posted to anyone who signs up and confirms under my link the details are under my signature. I posted this earlier in the thread if you did not see if, send me a pm for what key you want if you want one. Thanks for helping out the line greatly appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to see this is moving along, i'm up to 35 now! probably be another month or two, but i'm not really desperate for an xbox one yet. Might go for the cash, depending on how i feel when the time comes.

Also remember i'm raffling a $60 game to everyone who successfully completes an offer from the start of this conga until my referrals are met!

So I just removed AntiClockClock from the list because Ive had several people PM hes decided to go out of his way and start trying to get referrals for himself on CAG. Swerve23 is going to be removed as well because he hasnt even completed an offer.
Kind of a slap in the face to help someone else get a XboxOne by signing up with his offer then waiting weeks to see no movement in the line therefore I decide to raffle off my $300+ PS3 bundle which the only people who have completed offers for me are my personal friends, not CAGs. I'm sorry I am offering a better incentive to people than steam codes and giftcards... the people complaining about me are just as greedy trying to work their way up the line... I've seen many other people try to offer up "prizes" to get their referrals completed faster. I am just one of the many.

Wow I jumped 4 spots since I last looked.  I switched to the cash payout since I went ahead and purchased an Xbone.  Good times and let's keep this thing going!

the only people who have completed offers for me are my personal friends, not CAGs. I've seen many other people try to offer up "prizes" to get their referrals completed faster. I am just one of the many.
The slap is that the OP said not to get non-CAG signups and you did it anyway. The idea is to help everyone on the list, not just yourself.

Kind of a slap in the face to help someone else get a XboxOne by signing up with his offer then waiting weeks to see no movement in the line therefore I decide to raffle off my $300+ PS3 bundle which the only people who have completed offers for me are my personal friends, not CAGs. I'm sorry I am offering a better incentive to people than steam codes and giftcards... the people complaining about me are just as greedy trying to work their way up the line... I've seen many other people try to offer up "prizes" to get their referrals completed faster. I am just one of the many.
You clearly didnt read the OP and went out of your way to post off topic in sections of CAG your not supposed to. The link in your sig goes directly to your referral link which as you can see no one else is doing in this thread or on CAG. The people that have been offering giveaways for signing up under them have been the ones that were up in the conga line. You act as if Im the bad guy or something? If you have MODS on this forum clearly shutting down everything youve posted OT about this thread and people pming me complaining about you, your obviously doing something wrong.

The problem is you are circumventing the line. No one cares what you're giving away. The difference between us and you are we are patiently waiting our turn at the top, and either offer incentives when we're on the deck, or are trying to entice people to sign up when they're not even up yet. You are not one of many. You are the only one, so don't even try and lump us in with you. And there has been movement almost every day. It's barely even a month old.

You clearly didnt read the OP and went out of your way to post off topic in sections of CAG your not supposed to. The link in your sig goes directly to your referral link which as you can see no one else is doing in this thread or on CAG. The people that have been offering giveaways for signing up under them have been the ones that were up in the conga line. You act as if Im the bad guy or something? If you have MODS on this forum clearly shutting down everything youve posted OT about this thread and people pming me complaining about you, your obviously doing something wrong.
So that's why the thread for Free Playstation stuff For Retail got shut down? I've been wondering and that site never recieved an update either.

I'm surprised posting your referral link in the signature is even allowed here, most places it would of been banned. I waited until I was at the very top to post anything in my signature about giving away incentives. In my signature it goes directly to this thread on post one and my directed posting on this thread of keys given away that I edit when someone takes one. Everyone else has been waiting patiently if you didn't like it why not sign up in another conga that had a shorter line then here and get cash/ gift card for your xbox one. While you might of gotten your rewards sooner there, you could get extra cash here when you reach the top of this line and still have kept a ps3 for yourself. There has been multiple conga lines posted even a new gift card one last week, and all of this could have been avoided. So far I think the keys I am giving away is working since I do have 5 people confirmed on my account in less then a week, all have been from this thread. I figured why not give away the keys that were given to me anyways to push the thread along and it's working in a ethical way.

Are we allowed to get our friends and family to sign up with our referral link and if they are not part of CAG? Also, why does it seem like it's pulling teeth to get friends and family to do this even when you offer to cover the costs and help them find a throwaway email.
That's why Conga lines are set up, it is very hard to get people to do offers for you unless they have personal interest. Why don't you ask them to join the Conga line here and go for the giftcard? Then they might be more receptive if you are covering costs and they could get something out of it eventually. Just don't let anyone sign up at your house for the same conga line. Your account will be banned because it's one account per household/IP address, per conga line. In response to another post yes it's possible and encouraged to sign up for more than one conga line yourself. Just never let anyone else sign up at your house or sign into their account at your house.

So that's why the thread for Free Playstation stuff For Retail got shut down? I've been wondering and that site never recieved an update either.
That post got shut down because there was a Sony Retail Loyalty thread already made but had nothing to do with bonus points for refer a friend. It's not my fault the update hasn't happened yet - I don't run the site... I'm waiting patiently as well. Either way I am giving my PS3 away as a side referral... much like the many other Conga lines. Once you sign up with gamefly you can't do it again - yet people continue to make new conga lines trying to get the same people to sign up who have already signed up through other congas? Maybe I just misconceived how people are doing things... Nonetheless I was 130 or so in line so think of it this way... 130 x 11 signups = 1430 people.... I don't think that many people even use this section of the site... It was going to be a lost cause just sitting here waiting. We had what 11 people finish their referrals to get the prize? And over 150+ in line??? Hmmm something is wrong there.. But oh well - I wish you all the best of luck.

MykelxKnight, how long did it take for your account review to be completed?

Done! Looks like I'm a little late to the party, though.

Thank you so much for signing up and confirming your offer. I am giving away origin/steam keys to anyone who was to sign up under me and confirm. Details are in my signature of the games I have still. Please pm me for you key if you want one. Thanks!!

That's why Conga lines are set up, it is very hard to get people to do offers for you unless they have personal interest. Why don't you ask them to join the Conga line here and go for the giftcard? Then they might be more receptive if you are covering costs and they could get something out of it eventually. Just don't let anyone sign up at your house for the same conga line. Your account will be banned because it's one account per household/IP address, per conga line. In response to another post yes it's possible and encouraged to sign up for more than one conga line yourself. Just never let anyone else sign up at your house or sign into their account at your house.
I could refer them to CAG but these are family and friends that are not likely to do an offer for me much less join CAG and do an offer for someone else since most of the friends/family are non gamers. I have not gotten anyone to do an offer for me friend, family, or outside the conga so no worries there.

Also, Yeah, I know the GPT game, never let anyone else do an offer, or log into their account at my home.

Damn this thing really slowed down, this would be a perfect time for someone to recieve their XBOne or cash/GC.
Not really my link was posted beginning of Thanksgiving week and I'm now at 6 confirmations, so its really moving through for me. So I'm about through then it will be your turn. I'm still giving away steam/origin keys for anyone that signs up under my link I'm half way done now! Lets keep it going!!

My order status went from "received" to "ATTN Required -Please Contact." Wonder what that's about.
Mine is still under Received. Im guessing they need more information? What did you pick cash?

why my status is

• Reeki - waiting on offer confirmation

? my offer is completed
Im waiting on the person your signed up under to confirm. If you know who it is pm them. Ive asked several times for people with completed referrals to pm me so I know who has completed with them.

I know this doesn't really pertain as much to the XB1...but on 360games I ordered my game today and it immediately went to processing. Pretty cool. 
wtv6.png

My order status went from "received" to "ATTN Required -Please Contact." Wonder what that's about.
you didn't follow directions when you submitted the order

you was supposed to leave your paypal email in the special comment box on the order page

if u did that ....maybe your paypal account isn't verified ....they won't send the money unless its a verified account

send a support ticket with your paypal information

you didn't follow directions when you submitted the order

you was supposed to leave your paypal email in the special comment box on the order page

if u did that ....maybe your paypal account isn't verified ....they won't send the money unless its a verified account

send a support ticket with your paypal information
I followed the directions. It said if my PayPal email was different from the one I used for their site to leave it in the comment box. Mine was the same, so I didn't. I guess it must be because it's not verified. Jeez, these people really need to get their act together. They don't even clearly tell you how you get paid. They don't tell you you need to have a verified PayPal accout. They don't email you that "attention" is "required." They just put a little note on the website. They don't respond to emails. They don't issue missing credit. They have people waiting weeks for their accounts to be approved. Etc., etc. Really just a shoddy business. Worth it in the end, but just sayin'. I wonder if they can send the money to my wife's PayPal???? Her account is verified.

Does anyone know if having referrals with pending credit has anything to do with account reviews taking so long? My PS4 one approved in 3 days, didn't have any pending credit requests.

No, I opted for cash and was told it would be processed in two weeks (December 18th). Just odd that the account review for the PS4 approved in 3 days when it's been 16+ days for the Xbox One account review and I'm still waiting.
im still waiting on my ps4 review approval and I was second in line after tomato. :(

bread's done
Back