Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

It's been a full month now and my account is still under review. I'm giving them one more week before I file a complaint through the BBB.
Trainn isn't usually like this, especially with such new sites like PS4 and XB1. Maybe they are under alot of pressure from us CAG's lol because I don't think they've ever seen accounts being completed within one or two days of being created. It must be creating alot of traffic for their sites that they can't handle.

I signed up last night using ravens referral link. Just waiting for the offer completion now

Looks like your offer has been completed on my end!

They have an F from the BBB. Not sure why you would complain though. They're not BBB accredited.
Shocker. The dollars don't add up. Getting 11 people to sign up for some sort of free trial membership to Gamefly, you think Gamefly is going to give Trainn $600+ dollars? Then Trainn buys us a Xbox one and then they pocket the difference? Gamefly makes $0 dollars, Trainn and us make out like bandits? Gamefly isn't that stupid. Gamefly would go broke within weeks.

Until we have some sort of real evidence of this "Conga" thing, I am calling BS on this type of business.

Sorry I am just a little frustrated with this whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed the directions. It said if my PayPal email was different from the one I used for their site to leave it in the comment box. Mine was the same, so I didn't. I guess it must be because it's not verified. Jeez, these people really need to get their act together. They don't even clearly tell you how you get paid. They don't tell you you need to have a verified PayPal accout. They don't email you that "attention" is "required." They just put a little note on the website. They don't respond to emails. They don't issue missing credit. They have people waiting weeks for their accounts to be approved. Etc., etc. Really just a shoddy business. Worth it in the end, but just sayin'. I wonder if they can send the money to my wife's PayPal???? Her account is verified.
yes....just give the email

Stay positive people, let's keep the conga line moving. I'm not sure what to tell all of you people who have been waiting. You're not the only ones. I'm still waiting on my offer to credit on the ps vita line (filed a missing credit request on November 15th and emailed them a few days ago). Just be patient, that's about all you can do. Contacting the BBB really won't do much of anything but best of luck to you anyway.

Shocker. The dollars don't add up. Getting 11 people to sign up for some sort of free trial membership to Gamefly, you think Gamefly is going to give Trainn $600+ dollars? Then Trainn buys us a Xbox one and then they pocket the difference? Gamefly makes $0 dollars, Trainn and us make out like bandits? Gamefly isn't that stupid. Gamefly would go broke within weeks.

Until we have some sort of real evidence of this "Conga" thing, I am calling BS on this type of business.

Sorry I am just a little frustrated with this whole thing.
Of course GameFly & the other companies that have free or low priced offers through this aren't stupid. They most likely use programs like this as a way of exposure since even the website says something on the lines of "try them out to the fullest". Not everyone who tries these companies out are going to leave or cancel their subscription after the trial (some on purpose & some by accident). Some of these companies are most likely counting on this. Let's say for example person A likes the service/product that was provided to them by Company A so they continue using them & let a friend know about it. Let's say that this friend likes the services & tell their friend(s), etc. about it and the process continues. Then company A's gamble has paid off because they have a bigger fan base/user group/etc. than they had before. Also most of these companies most likely already have people/clients/customers anyway especially the case with companies like GameFly. So it's not like this is their only source of income. The chance of them gaining new people( or getting themselves known more out there), no matter the odds could be worth it (or very valuable) for them. Thus more profit. If not, they've tried & back to the drawing board they go.

That being said. I understand the scepticism with this but like xFatalFlaw said in the post before this one "Stay positive" and "Just be patient, that's about all you can do." Let's let things play out and hope people get their account reviewed & approved soon so they can post some more proof. Which will most likely get these Congas rolling again. As the saying goes "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." If you gain something from this or the other Congas, it will definitely be worth it in the end.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. I don't see the value of the business model that you laid out. But putting aside the business model, here are some facts that we can't overlook:

1. Nobody has received a reward yet, from any of our conga lines

2. Trainn has received a F grade from BBB (as rockstarnati said)

3. Trainn's customer service is horrible, maybe bad at best. I and many others haven't received responses for missing offers, uncompleted rewards, etc.

As unpopular this post and my previous post may be for those who trying to stay positive. Someone needs to point this out because for some, pinging your credit score or paying some money towards an offer isn't worth risk of getting nothing. A risk which seems to be very high at the moment. 

Thus those of you who are urgently trying to promote this line are the ones who really should be patient. Because seeing proof of the rewards will be your best promotion. Trust me, at that point, these lines would be moving faster than a line at McDonald's. You will have no issue hitting your 11 person quota.

omg dude is threadshitting like this really allowed on cag?

its known that this system isn't perfect and takes time but referral sites are not new and its  easy to learn about what  they are and what they arent. 

Last edited:
1. Nobody has received a reward yet, from any of our conga lines

2. Trainn has received a F grade from BBB (as rockstarnati said)

3. Trainn's customer service is horrible, maybe bad at best. I and many others haven't received responses for missing offers, uncompleted rewards, etc.
1. I can't say for sure, but I think I would have gotten my money on the 5th had my PayPal account been verified. I'm not sure why, but Trainn has been rather quick with me even though others are still waiting weeks to get accounts approved. It took 3 business days to approve my account, and 3 business days later I received the "ATTN Required - Please Contact" status, which I believe is because they tried to deposit my money but couldn't because my PayPal account isn't verified. If they continue at this rate, I might get my money by Tuesday.

2. Yeah, but as I said, Trainn isn't BBB accredited. So that's really just a handful of people (64 total to be exact) going out of their way to post complaints because they were upset, usually about how slow Trainn is and/or how bad their customer service is. In some of those cases, people commented how Trainn finally made things right for them.

3. Can't argue with that. I haven't received any responses to any emails either. I think the main problem is Trainn is SLLLOOOW. Gotta be patient and gotta keep pestering them I'd say.

So lastemp3ror should I just remove you from the list. As to all your rant Im guessing your not planning on completing a offer.
As pessimistic as I am about this whole thing, I plan on completing an offer once someone receives a console/cash. All of the offers remaining to me are either going to cost me money or is going to cost me another hard check on my credit. It sounds like you and Rockstarnati are moments away from getting your gifts so I will wait and see.

As pessimistic as I am about this whole thing, I plan on completing an offer once someone receives a console/cash. All of the offers remaining to me are either going to cost me money or is going to cost me another hard check on my credit. It sounds like you and Rockstarnati are moments away from getting your gifts so I will wait and see.
I know someone who has already gotten cash from the PS4 conga. He got his cash deposited into his paypal account the next day. Im sure its taking a little bit longer for them to get a hold of xbox ones. Im not worried at all about them sending it I know it will come eventually. You just gotta have patience with things like this man.

I have changed mine to cash/paypal , seems like the cash only option is going faster. These xb1 and ps4 are going quickly out of stock as soon as their are listed online this is probably why its taking awhile for everyone else to get their rewards. If I have to eat 20 dollars for my account to be reviewed faster so be it.

I know someone who has already gotten cash from the PS4 conga. He got his cash deposited into his paypal account the next day. Im sure its taking a little bit longer for them to get a hold of xbox ones. Im not worried at all about them sending it I know it will come eventually. You just gotta have patience with things like this man.
I looked at that line and I don't see anything in the first post or in the last few pages. Can you direct me to the page that shows the proof? Thanks

I have changed mine to cash/paypal , seems like the cash only option is going faster. These xb1 and ps4 are going quickly out of stock as soon as their are listen online this is probably why its taking awhile for everyone else to get their rewards. If I have to eat 20 dollars for my account to be reviewed faster so be it.
So you can switch to cash? I don't care either way, but if it makes things go faster then I'd like to. If it's not recommended I'll leave mine the way that it is.

It kind of bugs me that some people seem to have been added to the line and haven't done an offer yet. I'm just putting this out there, but I thought the stipulations were that once you complete an offer, you send the email to get in the line. Lately, it seems like people are doing the wait and see game which I think is a little unfair. I guess it doesn't matter for this line because I'm so far down the line, but the other congas? (Just grumbling)

Anyway, Mykel, I'm sure you're going to get your console soon and I know you'll let us know. You've shown a lot of integrity from day one and you didn't pull a Swerve and disappear once you got your referrals. Hats off, Mykel, and thanks for running this.

It kind of bugs me that some people seem to have been added to the line and haven't done an offer yet. I'm just putting this out there, but I thought the stipulations were that once you complete an offer, you send the email to get in the line. Lately, it seems like people are doing the wait and see game which I think is a little unfair. I guess it doesn't matter for this line because I'm so far down the line, but the other congas? (Just grumbling)

Anyway, Mykel, I'm sure you're going to get your console soon and I know you'll let us know. You've shown a lot of integrity from day one and you didn't pull a Swerve and disappear once you got your referrals. Hats off, Mykel, and thanks for running this.
Personally, I am in the PS4/3DS/iPad conga without a completed offer, but the problem with me is that I did do the offer, but didnt get credit for it. I agree that it might be fairer to bump the people who havent even looked at offers down.

Personally, I am in the PS4/3DS/iPad conga without a completed offer, but the problem with me is that I did do the offer, but didnt get credit for it. I agree that it might be fairer to bump the people who havent even looked at offers down.
This is whats happening with a lot of people.

I looked at that line and I don't see anything in the first post or in the last few pages. Can you direct me to the page that shows the proof? Thanks
Its not someone from this forum. I can assure you though he got his cash. The deposits with cash are a lot faster then waiting on consoles ATM. Depending on which conga it is. If its the Xbox one conga or the ps4 conga I wouldnt be expecting to get anything right away.

I figure that this company can't be many more than 10 people. Their profit margins for this stuff are probably pretty thin and running a huge payroll would probably be impossible. It will just take patience with this stuff. Just make sure the offer you complete is somewhat useful to you so its not a complete waste of money.

Have you not seen the videos on the first page? There are tons of Youtube videos of proof. A lot are from new reports on ABC, Fox, etc.

Have you not seen the videos on the first page? There are tons of Youtube videos of proof. A lot are from new reports on ABC, Fox, etc.
I don't trust everything I see or read. Also those video's look like they were made in 1984. I would rather see proof from one of us. Like a mailing slip/receipt/etc from Trainn.

By my user name, it still says "waiting on offer confirmation" even though my offer has been completed a LONG time ago. Sent the email screenshot of it and everything. What's going on?

So you can switch to cash? I don't care either way, but if it makes things go faster then I'd like to. If it's not recommended I'll leave mine the way that it is.
Just go to your process tab on the site and click change item. I selected $480 cash option.

You do realize that when you check your credit scores they are known as soft inquiries and not hard checks? Anyway, if you wish to wait that is fine but the proof is already there and in other conga lines :/

It bums me out that we have people, on hold for offers. That doesn't make sense. The people they made an account for are going to end up getting more then 11 referrals that way. I remember when I said I was going to sign up for this conga, it was only 12 people long. And I couldn't get added until I finished an offer, by then I was number 18. If that was the case, I would have been done 6 people ago. Just seems unfair to the ones closer towards the front.

Just a reminder Raven and myself are offering things to people that sign up under our links. If you sign up through Raven, she has a list of Steam Keys, and you can pick one just for completing an offer under her.

All people that complete an offer under me, will be entered into a drawing of only 11 people. Whoever wins said drawing, will win the Game/Accessory(Up to $60) of their choice. Possibly I will draw the name live over Ustream/Twitch on PS4. I will purchase whatever the winner picks from Amazon and have it shipped directly to them. Would be a nice way to get yourself a free XBone game or extra controller for your new system, I recommend Dead Rising 3!

[quote name="Bleedingwickedly" post="11329802" timestamp="1386496170"]
Just a reminder Raven and myself are offering things to people that sign up under our links. If you sign up through Raven, he has a list of Steam Keys, and you can pick one just for completing an offer under him.

All people that complete an offer under me, will be entered into a drawing of only 11 people. Whoever wins said drawing, will win the Game/Accessory(Up to $60) of their choice. Possibly I will draw the name live over Ustream/Twitch on PS4. I will purchase whatever the winner picks from Amazon and have it shipped directly to them. Would be a nice way to get yourself a free XBone game or extra controller for your new system, I recommend Dead Rising 3![/quote]
Lol I'm actually a girl, nobody gets that from here. I'm guessing you live stream also since mentioning twitch? It takes patience but I'm sitting at 7 confirmed now for cash since it seems to be the faster item ATM. Only 4 more people!!

For you guys who chose PayPal payment, where and when did you input your PayPal account info? My PayPal addy is different from my main email addy, so PayPal wouldn't work for me if I couldn't separately input the PayPal info.

I think I might just go with the gift card option, assuming that helps things move faster than choosing the console. But there will still be mailing time on top of the obnoxious account verification time, so I dunno. Would be nice to have the gift card or money to help with Christmas shopping!

For you guys who chose PayPal payment, where and when did you input your PayPal account info? My PayPal addy is different from my main email addy, so PayPal wouldn't work for me if I couldn't separately input the PayPal info.

I think I might just go with the gift card option, assuming that helps things move faster than choosing the console. But there will still be mailing time on top of the obnoxious account verification time, so I dunno. Would be nice to have the gift card or money to help with Christmas shopping!
you put the pp email in the comment box on the order page simple

Lol I'm actually a girl, nobody gets that from here. I'm guessing you live stream also since mentioning twitch? It takes patience but I'm sitting at 7 confirmed now for cash since it seems to be the faster item ATM. Only 4 more people!!
Sorry I edited my post! Lol

If anyone registered under my link, let me know, so I can confirm your offer completion.

It bums me out that we have people, on hold for offers. That doesn't make sense. The people they made an account for are going to end up getting more then 11 referrals that way. I remember when I said I was going to sign up for this conga, it was only 12 people long. And I couldn't get added until I finished an offer, by then I was number 18. If that was the case, I would have been done 6 people ago. Just seems unfair to the ones closer towards the front.

Just a reminder Raven and myself are offering things to people that sign up under our links. If you sign up through Raven, she has a list of Steam Keys, and you can pick one just for completing an offer under her.

All people that complete an offer under me, will be entered into a drawing of only 11 people. Whoever wins said drawing, will win the Game/Accessory(Up to $60) of their choice. Possibly I will draw the name live over Ustream/Twitch on PS4. I will purchase whatever the winner picks from Amazon and have it shipped directly to them. Would be a nice way to get yourself a free XBone game or extra controller for your new system, I recommend Dead Rising 3!
Yeah I'll probably do the same thing when it is my turn. Either a draw for a game/accessory ($60) or just give each person a $5 Amazon GC.

Yeah I'll probably do the same thing when it is my turn. Either a draw for a game/accessory ($60) or just give each person a $5 Amazon GC.
I considered $5 GCs but personally if I was getting in on something like that, I'd rather have a 1 out of 11 chance of getting $60 instead of automatically receiving $5.

I was wondering, why does it say Waiting on Offer Confirmation by mine (and many other peoples' names). Is there more we need to do?

I don't trust everything I see or read. Also those video's look like they were made in 1984. I would rather see proof from one of us. Like a mailing slip/receipt/etc from Trainn.
Funny you say that. I found a video based on your request. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Sounds interesting - I may jump in soon.
Please do, as I would like to continue moving up the line. (I'm currently number 118 I believe) Also, would someone please explain to me how this works? Do the people who completed their referrals (top of the list) rejoin at the bottom, if only to help those who are waiting? Has anyone's consoles shipped or received some sort of shipping confirmation?

Consoles aren't likely to ship anytime soon. I know of people using TRAINN that are getting their cash and gift cards in a reasonable amount of time after completion.

Please do, as I would like to continue moving up the line. (I'm currently number 118 I believe) Also, would someone please explain to me how this works? Do the people who completed their referrals (top of the list) rejoin at the bottom, if only to help those who are waiting? Has anyone's consoles shipped or received some sort of shipping confirmation?
Unfortunately those who signed up can't make another account to help those below them since you can only make one account per household/IP. They are very strict about that and you will get banned if you do so. As for confirmation, I think Mykel is still waiting on his but others may have opted for the cash option as that seems to be much faster. So I think it is recommended to just go for cash and pay the extra $20 if you want the system ASAP since they seem to be readily available (and probably will be moreso when its your turn in line).

Damn. My account has been under review since 11/18. Today, it finally came out of review and they took away one of my referrals. I only have 10 now (and 9 damn people who never completed offers/got their offers to go through). Can I get back to the top soon?

Damn. My account has been under review since 11/18. Today, it finally came out of review and they took away one of my referrals. I only have 10 now (and 9 damn people who never completed offers/got their offers to go through). Can I get back to the top soon?
Better than being under review since 11/5 with still no change. I'd just settle for cash now if I were you. But that's just me, I'm pretty sure you could get thrown to the top again for your last referral.

bread's done
Back