Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

ugh. i have sent out 7 support tickets for the free ps4 and they still haven't answered my question nor completed my review. ive been waiting since 11/23.

attachicon.gif
waiting.png
My WIIU account is still being reviewed. They usually take around a month to respond for some reason. Just give it time or keep sending tickets in. The last response I got from them they said they were looking into my wii u account.

I suggest taking cash though instead of waiting for them to send out some type of product. When I switched from my xbox one to paypal I got my payment in my account 2 days after. Patience is key with these kind of things.

I got it taken care of dont worry he used a different email address

RiceQuakes, Im sorry! I keep forgetting to put your link up for one more referral.

I will toss you up again when I get home
And me!

Also, in the OP you list the links for the first person and line and then the third person in line. Shouldn't it be the second person instead of third?

My account has been in review for a week now I sent them a email stating how their site says 1-3 days to be reviewed. I only have one referral that needs to be approved from sending it in the first two times it shouldn't taken one week to look into. Told them I would contact the BBB if this isn't settled soon since I followed all the terms in conditions as did my last referral (friend of mine)

i finally was able to place my order for the via the free ps4 site. i went with the cash reward. For those that got their rewards should i continue to spam them until they pay me or should i wait till after estimated delivery date before messaging them?

[quote name="RyuTheBurninator" post="11452708" timestamp="1389992051"]i finally was able to place my order for the via the free ps4 site. i went with the cash reward. For those that got their rewards should i continue to spam them until they pay me or should i wait till after estimated delivery date before messaging them?[/quote]
How long was your account in review for? I'm in my 3rd review and final one I believe bc I only need one email to be approved. Been sitting over a week now not moved.

How long was your account in review for? I'm in my 3rd review and final one I believe bc I only need one email to be approved. Been sitting over a week now not moved.
my account was in review from 11/23 to when it was approved on 1/15. The only reason why i think i was finally approved was because i spammed the sh!t out of them with support tickets and emails. kudos to megamankid for helping me get their attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I saw someone in here complained within a week and got his referral pushed through by threatening. The first 2 account reviews were fast this one I'm losing hope.

my account was in review from 11/23 to when it was approved on 1/15. The only reason why i think i was finally approved was because i spammed the sh!t out of them with support tickets and emails. kudos to megamankid for helping me get their attention.
Well I tried your method, spamming theme with support tickets. They didn't reply to any of them, but they are all closed and next to the subject it says "[AC - Abuse]". I'm guessing that stands for Account Closed? Though I could be wrong.

I just asked why my account was still under review xD it has been since 11/18/13
Think it means account abuse i got that also but i had a response in one that was old that i updated with a new question. Decided to report them to bbb and i got my gift card a week later and they responded to the complaint. Check to see if they answered one of your older messages that has multiple replies. I mean like the one right before the ones that say account abuse. Use this http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/transcendent-innovations-in-oak-lawn-il-88021578/file-a-complaint. Explain what happen and let them deal with it.

Think it means account abuse i got that also but i had a response in one that was old that i updated with a new question. Decided to report them to bbb and i got my gift card a week later and they responded to the complaint. Check to see if they answered one of your older messages that has multiple replies. I mean like the one right before the ones that say account abuse. Use this http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/transcendent-innovations-in-oak-lawn-il-88021578/file-a-complaint. Explain what happen and let them deal with it.
They responded to your bbb complaint? They tried to contact them 3 times for me with no response. Im still waiting to be paid for the Wii u conga and I havent received a response about that since december 20th or so. That account been under review since 11.18.13 lol

I am done with this company if I do not receive a response from the support tickets I have been spamming daily over my account review by tuesday I will also file a BBB claim. My responses have been nothing but professional warning them that I would contact BBB, today I gave them a deadline, which is tuesday. I have put in proof from their FAQ and stated how long it took on my first two account reviews which were 3 business days. They sure like to drag their feet in the sand, when we have done nothing but followed their terms and conditions.

Hey raven054, I filed a claim against them  yesterday because how they are acting about the situation with my order..have you every used the contact form this is how I finally got to them. I send three emails from the contact form threatening I'm going to take this situation up with the BBB. On that same day they replied by email and had cleared my account. I also spammed their ticket support too. 

[quote name="megamankid" post="11457254" timestamp="1390167159"]Hey raven054, I filed a claim against them yesterday because how they are acting about the situation with my order..have you every used the contact form this is how I finally got to them. I send three emails from the contact form threatening I'm going to take this situation up with the BBB. On that same day they replied by email and had cleared my account. I also spammed their ticket support too. [/quote]

Been spamming support tickets, no responses. I guess I'll try the contact form now.

i went the bbb route would get $780 back total
I already tried with the bbb and I got this back.

Business Name: Transcendent Innovations, Inc

The BBB has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced case. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company. Your case was closed out as unanswered, and it will be reflected on the company's business review. Additionally, it may negatively impact the company's rating.

You may wish to pursue this matter via other means:

-The Illinois Attorney General's Office at 312-814-3580
-The Department of Consumer Services (Chicago residents only) at 312-744-9400
-Small Claims Court at 312-603-5626 (Cook County) or 815-319-4500 (Winnebago County)
-Possible legal action with an attorney of your choice

If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately.

I guess I'm going to have to figure something else out? What do you guys think?

Smh at that..I think you should keep emailing them and sending support tickets. I just sent them one stating that I filing a complaint against them. Also in the subject line I put Order Status/BBB Complaint. List in there that your are going to contact the places BBB stated you can take up the situation further.

They responded to your bbb complaint? They tried to contact them 3 times for me with no response. Im still waiting to be paid for the Wii u conga and I havent received a response about that since december 20th or so. That account been under review since 11.18.13 lol
Yes they responded to me i made a complaint on ps4 site about them lying and saying they sent my gift card. A week later they responded to me in a support ticket i made and tried to lie and blame amazon. They gave me gift cards and bbb sent me message showing the response tranin gave. I told them issue resolved. I also complained to the wii u and xbox one tranin sites about ps4 one. They closed the tickets when i got gift cards without responding which is why i think the same people access all the sites not separate employees. They automatically knew the issue was resolved without asking. MI sent my wii u one in on 1/16 and it was approved on 1/19. They also respond to me very quickly now. I recommend making the complaint about the ps4 one but making it about wii u one to bbb. What i mean is give bbb the ps4 site but mention it is about wii u.

Just a quit reminder! Anyone that signs up under me, will have a chance to win any $60 game/accessoryof their choice. Only two spots left! Read my previous posts for more info!

Wth after threatening my account review comes back! How do you review my account 3 times and on the last time you take away a email you already approved?!?! This does not make sense I feel like this company is playing games and it's totally unfair! Has this happened to anyone else?!? Im so pissed I didn't contact the BBB yesterday and have no deadline! There was no response either just my account was out of review this morning.

So raven had contacted me because apparently my offer went from completed to declined or something along those lines.  When i logged into my account on yourfreexboxone.com it stated that I had violated the terms and conditions of their site and I was banned.  Now I haven't even logged onto the website since I initially created my gamefly account to complete the offer and i am still subscribing to Gamefly.  The exact text is this (And I did click the click here link at the bottom and filled out a support form asking what I had done):

Your account has been closed for violating our Terms and Conditions.

Due to nature of this offer, we must strictly enforce our Terms and Conditions. After a review of your account, it has been discovered that you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions. To review the Terms and Conditions, please click here

In accordance, with the Terms and Conditions, users found violating our Terms and Conditions forfeit their site privileges and are no longer eligible to receive any compensation for their participation. 

If you feel this decision has been made in error or you would like additional information on the closure of the account, please click here

I've been spamming them over the past few days (I sent 16 emails and about 10 support tickets just yesterday), they haven't responded to anything o_O

EDIT: As soon as I type this I got a reply lol, they say that my order has been placed on hold because it appears that I may not have provided valid account information (I definitely have -_-)

Woop I'm 69th in line  :cool:

Only moved up a few spots in the past couple months but I'm still hoping for the best!

As long as the deal keeps going and Mykel is willing to maintain the thread, you should get there.  As more people manage to cash out, hopefully it'll drum up interest, just make sure you put something in your sig about it, and try and direct people you know here.  It'll only work if we make sure people know about it.

Absolutely not, it's a large scale conspiracy by certain CAG members who've agreed to consistently lie in a thread about winning items.  Clearly anything EldritchOnRye is involved in is suspect.

I'm sorry, I forgot to use the correct font.

So raven had contacted me because apparently my offer went from completed to declined or something along those lines. When i logged into my account on yourfreexboxone.com it stated that I had violated the terms and conditions of their site and I was banned. Now I haven't even logged onto the website since I initially created my gamefly account to complete the offer and i am still subscribing to Gamefly. The exact text is this (And I did click the click here link at the bottom and filled out a support form asking what I had done):

Your account has been closed for violating our Terms and Conditions.

Due to nature of this offer, we must strictly enforce our Terms and Conditions. After a review of your account, it has been discovered that you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions. To review the Terms and Conditions, please click here.

In accordance, with the Terms and Conditions, users found violating our Terms and Conditions forfeit their site privileges and are no longer eligible to receive any compensation for their participation.

If you feel this decision has been made in error or you would like additional information on the closure of the account, please click here
i got this too for the gift card conga and i didnt do anything wrong

• i don't have as much to offer as some of the amazing CAGers on here, but I'll do two 10 dollar gift cards towards amazon. since two of those referrals are from friends. 2/9 will get the gift cards. 

bread's done
Back