Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

So I submitted my completed account for review on Jan 20th. Recieved an approval today, only 4 days later. Put in my order for Cash, and my Est. delivery date is Feb 7. Seems like it was reviewed quicker than other people were posting. So hopefully I actually get my $480 on Feb 7th in my PayPal account and not have to treaten them.

so this turns out to be a huge load of horseshit, then, huh? 

Oh well gamefly was fun, i cancelled it now though.

Finally got my account approved after the 3rd time. Estimated arrival is the 8th. I put my verified paypal email in the notes, and I submitted a support ticket with it stating I put it in the notes. I'm going to send it in a email as well, I have told them I wanted to make sure this goes through easily so I don't have to contact the BBB. I'm tired of their crap I'm not going to take any more excuses, so I'm making perfectly clear my paypal verified email early in advance so I do not have issues coming the 8th with no money in my account.

Finally got my account approved after the 3rd time. Estimated arrival is the 8th. I put my verified paypal email in the notes, and I submitted a support ticket with it stating I put it in the notes. I'm going to send it in a email as well, I have told them I wanted to make sure this goes through easily so I don't have to contact the BBB. I'm tired of their crap I'm not going to take any more excuses, so I'm making perfectly clear my paypal verified email early in advance so I do not have issues coming the 8th with no money in my account.

Check your PayPal!!! I just Submitted mine last night for $480 and recieved it today!

Took 2 months to get referrals. On Monday I got my last referral, sent in my account for review. It was approved on Friday and I ordered my money. It said i would get it on feb 7th. 12 hours later I received my $480 via PayPal! Was super excited, just waiting for it to be in my bank account now! Was worried I would have to harass them with all the problems everyone else had.

ATT: anyone that signed up under me!!!

Send me a PM with the email you signed up with. that way I can enter your CAG name into the drawing. Will draw winner after I receive my cash into my bank account from PayPal. If I don't get a PM from you, you will miss out. Whoever wins the drawing will receive one game/accessory of their choice from Amazon(Up to $60). Will ship directly to them with Prime Shipping!

[quote name="Bleedingwickedly" post="11473522" timestamp="1390705201"]Check your PayPal!!! I just Submitted mine last night for $480 and recieved it today!

[/quote]

Wow nothing, you were also lucky about one account review while I had 3. I already made it clear I was threatening in the support ticket and email today if this wasn't going to work out I told them the exact same paypal email to use as well so they can't come up with any bs excuses. I'll check in the morning I submitted mine this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get paid either. I already verified my paypal account with them as well as my account information, I'm really curious as to what excuse they can come up with for the second time they failed to send my order.

I didn't get paid either. I already verified my paypal account with them as well as my account information, I'm really curious as to what excuse they can come up with for the second time they failed to send my order.
It just doesn't make any sense that almost everyone before me had some kind of trouble getting paid. While my account went right through. After hearing everyone's horror stories about not getting paid or issues with their review. I was really nervous about my account, and tend out I had nothing to worry about. My account was reviewed in 3 days and after I placed the order to receive my cash payment, I was paid in 12 hours. Currently looking for a site to host my screencaps so I can post them. One thing I did do, when I was on the order page right before you send it through, in the notes section I typed Paypal. Also my email I used to sign up is also my verified email.

I thought that they only sent payments on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but just received my PayPal order for the PS4 site  :)
1496140_10201303158956166_442896550_o.jpg

Send me a PM with the email you signed up with. that way I can enter your CAG name into the drawing. Will draw winner after I receive my cash into my bank account from PayPal. If I don't get a PM from you, you will miss out. Whoever wins the drawing will receive one game/accessory of their choice from Amazon(Up to $60). Will ship directly to them with Prime Shipping!

Hey, I forgot who I signed up under. How do I check who I signed up with? Does is say it on the website?

Thanks.

Hey, I forgot who I signed up under. How do I check who I signed up with? Does is say it on the website?

Thanks.
Don't think you can find out that way. Which email did u use?

I need anyone that signed up under me to send me a PM, if you haven't yet. Out of the 11 that signed up, I have only heard from 2. The money was confirmed in my bank account this morning. Since I haven't heard from a good amount of people, I'll wait until tomorrow night to draw the winner. If I don't get a PM from you with the email you signed up under, I won't know your CAG username. Currently plan on drawing the winner tomorrow between 11pm-midnight!

If any of you are able to get your cash soon, Newegg has the Xbox One for $480 on ebay. Not sure how long it'll last though.
Take my advice, I own both the Xbox One and PS4. The PS4 is far better IMHO, and it's also cheaper. The Kinect is pretty good when it hears you and the watching TV this is nice, but the PS4 is a true Gaming Console. Sony should sell a bundle worldwide with the PS4 and PS Vita system, and They could sell it for $500. Remote Play is an amazing feature that you rarely hear Sony talking about. It works really well and it allows me to game more, especially when I can't get downstairs to the RecRoom.

I am not a fanboy and I'm not bashing the Xbox or Microsoft. I've owned nearly every system. And I preferred my 360 Mostly all of last Gen. What Sony is doing with PS+ and with the exclusives they have, it's hard to pass it up. Microsoft started their own GamesForGold and they just can't seem to keep up. There's also PlaystationNow that was recently announced.

Winner will be announced tOnight between 11pm-midnight

Still only heard from 2 out of 11. Mykle if your around. Could you let me know who signed up under me? I'd hate for someone not to get in on this cause they quit looking at this thread.

I almost signed up for this, then I realized we'd need over 1000 more people to signup before reaching the end of this list.  So, I guess at this point this is a dead thread?   :oops:

Just a quick update. Wanted to let everyone know I moved the drawing to either tomorrow(Wednesday) or maybe very Thursday night. As of right now, only 3 people have contacted me. With some people signing up under my link over a month ago, I'm just trying to give everyone a fair chance to be apart of it. Thanks for understanding. The money is already in my Amazon account and ready for me to make the purchase, that is chosen by the winner. If you haven't yet, please PM me what item you would like if you win.

I almost signed up for this, then I realized we'd need over 1000 more people to signup before reaching the end of this list. So, I guess at this point this is a dead thread? :oops:
While that may be true, the point of this thread is to get as many CAGs prizes as possible. This thread isn't going to "die" per se even if its been extremely slow. Plus it would only take a couple minutes of your time at most and you get to try out Gamefly for a month (if you haven't already).

I just signed up under your referral so you should only need one more.
Cool, thanks. I will send the $5 amazon gift card as soon as i am able to submit my order and your offer goes through. Last time i thought i had the full 11 people, but some people messed up and got banned.

One more to go!

That sucks. Sorry, man. :(
Babybiscuit let me know who it was and Ill put your link back up in a little.

Congrats to everyone who has been getting paid out as of late. They still havent responded to my tickets about why my account on yourfreehdtv.com was banned and my account on yourwiiu4free.com is still under review. Who knows maybe by next year Ill get that cash. Either way Im sure Ill get it sometime I hope. Like I said before the BBB ticket I put in went unanswered and they told me to find an attorney to take it to small claims court.

Mykel, don't worry about putting my name back up there! Decided to just go with the $425 gift card. They actually completed my account review in 3 days this time.

Man, this sucks. It's not fair that they can take longer than the 3 days. It's like they try to put it off for as long as possible, hoping they can ban one of your referrals during your review.

Man, this sucks. It's not fair that they can take longer than the 3 days. It's like they try to put it off for as long as possible, hoping they can ban one of your referrals during your review.
I actually did what megamankid did, I sent support tickets on the PS4, Wii U and 3DS sites about my account review on the Xbox One site (about 10 on each at the same time), they didn't respond to any of them, but they closed them all and shortly after my account review was completed. Hope that helps!

I actually did what megamankid did, I sent support tickets on the PS4, Wii U and 3DS sites about my account review on the Xbox One site (about 10 on each at the same time), they didn't respond to any of them, but they closed them all and shortly after my account review was completed. Hope that helps!
I'll try that. Thanks. :D

Mykel, don't worry about putting my name back up there! Decided to just go with the $425 gift card. They actually completed my account review in 3 days this time.
Probably a good idea for those that might unfortunately lose referrals at one point or another during the process. With this thread slowing down, every referral is crucial.

Don't sign up under my link, I just changed mine to the giftcard just submitted right now.  I hope it goes through though and no one is banned from mine list.

I'm not a part of this specific conga, but I did manage to complete this referral site by asking friends and family to sign up. Thought I'd share my experience so far.

All of my referrals credited instantly and my account was approved pretty much without a hitch in early December, at which point I placed my order for an Xbox One. Then I waited...and waited...and waited. The site listed an estimated shipping date of December 30th, which seemed a bit much to me, but whatever -- I rolled with it anyway.

The 30th came and went, and my order status remained at merely "received" rather than "shipped" or even "processing". I sent some support tickets and emails hoping for an explanation as to why things were taking so long. Not a single response. By mid January, over a month after I'd placed the order and weeks after I'd politely requested assistance and received zero reply, I threatened to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and, subsequently, did so.

Having noticed that the only people on here who seemed to be getting their rewards had opted for PayPal cash rather than physical goods, I switched to PayPal at the very end of January. At this point I was provided a ship date of February 11th. That, too, came and went.

Since then I've sent this company emails and support tickets on a daily basis -- not just on YourFreeXboxOne.com, but on several other referral sites operated by Transcendent Innovations. Not. One. Reply. Not even a hint that anyone has so much as read my messages.

So I guess if anyone who's actually been paid by these people has any advice, I'm all ears. And if I ever actually get what I've earned, I'll be sure to report back here right away. Good luck out there?

I'm not a part of this specific conga, but I did manage to complete this referral site by asking friends and family to sign up. Thought I'd share my experience so far.

All of my referrals credited instantly and my account was approved pretty much without a hitch in early December, at which point I placed my order for an Xbox One. Then I waited...and waited...and waited. The site listed an estimated shipping date of December 30th, which seemed a bit much to me, but whatever -- I rolled with it anyway.

The 30th came and went, and my order status remained at merely "received" rather than "shipped" or even "processing". I sent some support tickets and emails hoping for an explanation as to why things were taking so long. Not a single response. By mid January, over a month after I'd placed the order and weeks after I'd politely requested assistance and received zero reply, I threatened to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and, subsequently, did so.

Having noticed that the only people on here who seemed to be getting their rewards had opted for PayPal cash rather than physical goods, I switched to PayPal at the very end of January. At this point I was provided a ship date of February 11th. That, too, came and went.

Since then I've sent this company emails and support tickets on a daily basis -- not just on YourFreeXboxOne.com, but on several other referral sites operated by Transcendent Innovations. Not. One. Reply. Not even a hint that anyone has so much as read my messages.

So I guess if anyone who's actually been paid by these people has any advice, I'm all ears. And if I ever actually get what I've earned, I'll be sure to report back here right away. Good luck out there?
I know this method is very annoying, but seriously spam your heart out. Type up your Support Ticket, and ctrl + click submit 5-10 times (maybe even more). It has worked numerous times for me on both the Xbox One and PS4 sites. I filed a complaint with the BBB as well but they never responded to it so I felt that spamming was my last resort. They'll mark many of them as AC Duplicate/Abuse but they usually reply to at least one of them.

I know this method is very annoying, but seriously spam your heart out. Type up your Support Ticket, and ctrl + click submit 5-10 times (maybe even more). It has worked numerous times for me on both the Xbox One and PS4 sites. I filed a complaint with the BBB as well but they never responded to it so I felt that spamming was my last resort. They'll mark many of them as AC Duplicate/Abuse but they usually reply to at least one of them.
What's the chance of them banning someone for spamming? I spammed a little, but stopped after only 5. LOL

bread's done
Back