GET a SECOND Golden key for borderlands2

digitalplague

CAGiversary!
GET a 2nd Golden key.

Start up your Borderlands 2 game.
Go to the Extras menu.
Click the “Shift” item.
Click Sign Up, agree to the terms, and enter your desired email and password, then proceed.
Back out to the main menu, then go back to the Shift area.
Press [] for PS3, or X for Xbox 360 to go the the “My Offers” section, and there you should have a message waiting informaing you that a complimentary Golden Key is available to you now for signing up. Enjoy!
Note: The Golden Key message may take a few minutes, though it should be instant.
Finally, we’re going to be doing a live stream of Borderlands 2 tonight, so keep an eye out for when we post the link!

Be Sociable, Share! I got this from justpressstart http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/0...m=twitter-publisher-main&utm_campaign=twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='digitalplague']A helpful little tip for those of you who are picking up Borderlands 2 either at midnight in your respective time zones, or later today for those without midnight releases.

Go to the Extras menu.
Click the “Shift” item.
Click Sign Up, agree to the terms, and enter your desired email and password, then proceed.
Press [] for PS3, or X for Xbox 360 to go the the “My Offers” section, and there you should have a message waiting informaing you that a complimentary Golden Key is available to you now for signing up. Enjoy!
Note: The Golden Key message may take a few minutes, though it should be instant.
Finally, we’re going to be doing a live stream of Borderlands 2 tonight, so keep an eye out for when we post the link!

Be Sociable, Share! I got this from justpressstart http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/0...m=twitter-publisher-main&utm_campaign=twitter[/QUOTE]
is this the preorder stuff? amazon didnt send code yet for loot edt.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']is this the preorder stuff? amazon didnt send code yet for loot edt.[/QUOTE]

I already received the code from amazon

... you get one golden key with premiere club. you sign up for what seems to me like a gearbox uplay type a deal... its basically linking your gamertag to an online account and you get bonuses. this is for a SECOND key.

[quote name='digitalplague']... you get one golden key with premiere club. you sign up for what seems to me like a gearbox uplay type a deal... its basically linking your gamertag to an online account and you get bonuses. this is for a SECOND key.[/QUOTE]
where do you do this? I don't see a link or anything

[quote name='digitalplague']GET a 2nd Golden key.

Go to the Extras menu.
Click the “Shift” item.

Be Sociable, Share! I got this from justpressstart http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/0...m=twitter-publisher-main&utm_campaign=twitter[/QUOTE] directions are in the OP

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']is this the preorder stuff? amazon didnt send code yet for loot edt.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad a I am still waiting for the DLC for my normal edition. Hopefully by the end of the day.

Color me stupid, but is this how you get it in all versions or is it specifically how to access it in PC?

I don't have the game yet, so not sure what the menus and things look like to see if they match up with the OP in the PS3 version.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Color me stupid, but is this how you get it in all versions or is it specifically how to access it in PC?

I don't have the game yet, so not sure what the menus and things look like to see if they match up with the OP in the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

i want to know the same the pc resale date here is the 20 sep, i hope i can get it that day.

I'll try this when I get home. I'm playing through this with the wife split screen, so it was unfortunate to hear we'd only get the one key. Now we can both be happy loot whores together.

Well, crap. It appears to require a Gold subscription for Xbox Live and seeing as I have satellite internet, I have no use for one at the moment. Thanks anyways OP.

bread's done
Back