Get Amazon Giftcards or Paypal using your iPod/iPhone/Android Device!

freddykrugar

CAGiversary!
JunoWallet

[attachment=1740:junowallet4.png]

This is a really great way to earn rewards, you earn money by watching videos, completing tasks, doing surveys, completing offers, and inviting people. The great thing about the referral system with this app is you receive money for three different levels of referrals. You can choose to receive Amazon, Bestbuy, iTunes, and so many other gift cards. Go try out JunoCredits it’s really easy to do. Use my referral code SB2589820 and get a bonus to start you out.

FreeMyApps

[attachment=1693:pic1.png]

This is a great way to make money for Paypal, iTunes, Amazon, or a lot more. All you have to do is download the FreeMyApps app, and download apps which earn you credits. Every day they post new apps that you can download for more credits. Once you download an app use it for about 30 seconds and then you should receive credit for it. Then you can delete the app if you wish. It only requires 1,500 credits for $5 of Paypal or Amazon Gift cards!

This is so easy to do that I check the app every morning and download all the apps available, then delete them after I get credit. Each app they post to download differs in credit values some are worth over 200 credits, others as low as 30 credits. Most the apps are worth between 60-160 credits though.

Now download the FreeMyApps app, and start earning your own credits. Please use my referral code 4781b373 when signing up:)

FeaturePoints

[attachment=1694:pic2.png]

This is another great way to earn Paypal, Amazon Gift cards, and a lot of other prizes!! All you have to do is download the FeaturePoints App and start downloading apps for points. 3000 points is equal to $5 of rewards. Download the app and use referral code 9F4ZTH for 50 bonus points to start you out with.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back