Get Animated: Gotham City Imposters drops February 8 on XBLA

Chase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
5e8t4i.png

Developed by Monolith. Drops February 8 on PSN and XBLA (and Windows).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uixa0cfgyUM

I got in the beta. Ya know Brink? Yeah, it's nothing like Brink. It's actually deserving of the TF2 comparison. ;) I thought this was a full-blown release. It's ridiculously well-polished for a downloadable title.

Monolith added unique perks and elements. The grappling hook, for instance, and stuff like the roller skates. You really feel the difference in each gun. Unlike, say, other games where every gun just blends together. The weapon/character customization is pretty fleshed out, too.

The only problem I see is matchmaking if not enough people play. Would be a bit fitting as that's the main problem with the 360 release of TF2. And I'm unsure if there's just a straight-up Team Deathmatch.

I'm going to buy this just to support a quality title.

I absolutely loved the beta, the game is awesome. Went on a 29 killstreak during one match, most fun on any beta I've ever played so far. Definitely thinking about picking it up.

It's a quality, polished title worthy of a Summer of Arcade promotion. I'm glad they delayed the release. I heard they added more spit-shine because of the later release date.

This game has character—which is what I look for when I play games these days.

And, as a reference point, the amount of damage a player can take is higher than MW3 but lower than, say, the Battlefield: Bad Company series. I went through most of the guns. Didn't notice any out-of-control offenders. Everything seems pretty balanced. Matchmaking can be weird, tho. Beta version doesn't add players to an in-session game to balance out teams.

[quote name='Chase']It's a quality, polished title worthy of a Summer of Arcade promotion. I'm glad they delayed the release. I heard they added more spit-shine because of the later release date.

This game has character—which is what I look for when I play games these days.

And, as a reference point, the amount of damage a player can take is higher than MW3 but lower than, say, the Battlefield: Bad Company series. I went through most of the guns. Didn't notice any out-of-control offenders. Everything seems pretty balanced. Matchmaking can be weird, tho. Beta version doesn't add players to an in-session game to balance out teams.[/QUOTE]

the biggest body type can take more damage than both those games.

the best gun imo is the shredder. especially with the extended mag. you can take out the entire team before you have to reload.

matchmaking is going to be an issue though. why do people still use gamespy? service is terrible.

bread's done
Back