Get any $9.99 game at Big Fish Games for $4.99 - Coupon Still Works!

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
You can get any $9.99 game for $4.99 tomorrow by signing up for the Big Fish Games Game Splash Newsletter today. The coupon code will be in tomorrow's newsletter:

Update:

The code is out and is valid on as many games as you want for $4.99, including Puzzle Quest 2, Drawn Dark Flight, Plants Vs. Zombies and all other regular price games. It doesn't work on Collector's Editions. It is supposedly only valid today, October 6th.

Use code: 20101030499DD

Big Fish Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Maybe I'll actually read my copy of their newsletter tomorrow instead of just deleting it like most days...

It appears it is a generic coupon code that can be used over and over again!

Use code: 20101030499DD

The coupon is supposedly only good today, but can be used for as many games as you want for $4.99, including Puzzle Quest 2, the just released Drawn Dark Flight, Plants Vs. Zombies etc.

Wow, it's been a while since I went on there. I had no idea they changed the pricing schemes. Now you need to be a member for regular games to be $6.99? Pretty lame. I was gonna cancel since I don't even go on there anymore but I guess I might as well keep it at this point.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Sweet, thanks grabbed Puzzle Quest 2.[/QUOTE]

that was a major pain in the butt download up grade this upgrade that BLAH i just want to play it :)

grabbed it too (even though i played and beat it already on the DS)

its around a 40 hour game on the ds

bread's done
Back