GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

papal.jpg

i made over $500

I just got $5 that I can use to pay friends using the new Clover app (on iPhone and Android). Here's a private invite to get in: https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=1fvbjqmdfji1i

Swagbucks question, i just redeemed for my first amazon GC, but it still has yet to show up in my giftcards and i verified and everything how long does it take?

[quote name='Phrozenspite']Swagbucks question, i just redeemed for my first amazon GC, but it still has yet to show up in my giftcards and i verified and everything how long does it take?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes as long as 10 days. Lately, I've received them in about six days.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Hey man thanks I just started doing this and would like to know where do i put down my referral so I can add you.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the only time you can refer someone is when they sign up through your referral link, so if you're signed up it's too late.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions here of you need help though. Make sure you use Swag Bucks TV if you can to rack up lots of SBs.

[quote name='blindinglights']I'm pretty sure the only time you can refer someone is when they sign up through your referral link, so if you're signed up it's too late.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions here of you need help though. Make sure you use Swag Bucks TV if you can to rack up lots of SBs.[/QUOTE]

Damn really? I didn't see the option to put any referrals during sign-up oh well.If I get some people referred what do they put as the referral? Just my user name on SB or some kind of code I have in the dashboard?

Also any tips on racking up more SB other than the SB TV? Got 300 so far just after signing up yesterday.

Ok last question lol do u know what time you can start earning SB on TV after your daily counter is up? I maxed it out yesterday and its 1am over here but it still says I reached my daily maximum.

If you want to refer people, you have to get them to go to the site through your referral link which is going to be:

swagbucks.com/refer/YOUR_USERNAME

Some people also do the surveys for extra SBs, but I don't personally do them.

You're allowed to order two of the same prizes per day and five of the same prizes per month. That essentially means you can get $25 total in $5 gift card increments per month. The $5 gift cards are the best deal (the least SBs per dollar), so if you max out for the month just save for the next month. I don't get the higher amount gift cards unless I have enough saved up to get the $25 in $5 codes + a $50 gift card in the same month.

The SBTV method is more than adequate in getting the five $5 codes in less than a month, so depending on how many gift cards you're content with, messing with the other means of earning SBs might or might not be worth it.

Ok yea I see that the SB TV is the most efficient way to rack up points. I just hit 450 so I just redeemed my first gift card! Now just gotta wait for them to send it.

I have done the 150 for the SBTV thing everyday this week and today I have to put in CAPTA words. Is that happening to anyone else?

yea same here, it did when i first signed up but like you guys I noticed yesterday it didn't ask for it. Blindinglights do you know how it determines when to ask for CAPTCHAs or is it just a day by day thing?

Not sure what the deal is. They did this before when it seemed like they were going to crack down on it, but it stopped not too long after.

Maybe doing some other stuff on the site like a search once in a while and voting in the poll will keep the captchas grok coming up, but I'm not sure. Will check it out tomorrow.

[quote name='Phrozenspite']also of note, if you have a smartphone or tablet guys, download the swagbucks app, it autorefreshes and is good for 100 Swagbucks extra a day[/QUOTE]

Really? Nice, I'll have to do that once I get my Iphone in March :D

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Really? Nice, I'll have to do that once I get my Iphone in March :D[/QUOTE]

They dont have it for the iphone yet.

There's a good deal on Swag Bucks going on right now if u buy a game and get 500 SB. The game is your choice at Big Fish (I got World of Goo) they give u the code NEW299 for the price to goto $2.99. You can drop that price further by 90 cents for the free trial of Game Club (u don't need to fill out anything else and u can cancel membership right after ordering).

So with this u can basically get a $5 Amazon GC, 50 SwagBucks leftover, and a game for $2.09. Even if u don't care about that game, u made a $3 profit.

[quote name='blindinglights']I got the captchas a few times yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Im still getting them too (each time though). Still though I have gotten enough tickets for 4 of the $t5 amazon cards.

bread's done
Back