GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

Yeah I think the Swag Bucks TV gravy train might be done soon.

Still possble to get Amazon GCs but definitely not going to be as easy as it was if they "fix" SBTV.

I usually earn like 70-100 swagbucks a day. I've been to claim the 5 $5 amazon GC limit for the last few months. Saving them up for Black Friday. Maybe I can get a Vita for no money at all and tons of bundled stuff.

[quote name='blindinglights']Yeah I think the Swag Bucks TV gravy train might be done soon.

Still possble to get Amazon GCs but definitely not going to be as easy as it was if they "fix" SBTV.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I mean all of their other method are crap/takes awhile to get SB saved up. Searches for me are always 1 a day and Surveys are heads/tails.

So anyone get their gift card that ordered on the first of may yet? They usually take like 10 days for me if I redeem on the 1st. I'm impatient because I'm trying to lower the price of a video card I'm about to buy. Some of the ones I have been looking at are sold out now since I want to be cheap!

Same thing happened to me. I had a total of 4 post last night from the 30th, 1st, and 3rd.I was getting nervous because they are going toward Max Payne 3, which comes out on the 15th. Cutting it close SB. Lol.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Anyone having Swagbucks redirect you to swagbucks TV home after 7 or 8 videos? I also got capthas now, so I guess it's time for swagbucks TV break.[/QUOTE]

Anyone figure out a way around this yet?

I don't know how to get around it yet. Ever since the captchas came back I just got used to only running SBTV when I'm at my computer on my extended desktop. Would be nice if someone had a work around.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Don't touch SBTV for a week and your CAPTCHAs should be gone.[/QUOTE]

So you dont have CAPTCHAs right now?

I don't. I use Firefox, I don't clear my cache or history, and I stick to 4 or 5 vids from the Food section. Not sure if those are factors, but I haven't had Captchas for a while.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I found this in my inbox today. Surprised it took them this long to react to it.[/QUOTE]

This is what I am mad about. No right minded person is going to spend their whole day refreshing, doing capthcas for 150 Swagbucks. You just can't expect us to do that Swagbucks.

Bump, updated the OP.

$10-$15/mo. is reasonable if you use the SwagBucks search engine, vote in the poll, and put in a Swag Code from time to time. More if you complete the surveys and other activities on the site.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Damn it, swagbucks. They keep doing these goals that suck me back in. Getting 100 was pretty tough without SBTV.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was going to sit back and wait to stop getting captchas but the day I start, the day they do the goal crap.

So now I'm getting ads after every single video on SBTV Mobile, and they're also the kind that don't go away until you hit a button on them. Looks like I'll be giving up on this site.

bread's done
Back