Get FREE PRIZES without paying a dime! SIGN-UP HERE!

FireFreek

CAGiversary!
Yes! It's possible to get FREE PRIZES by paying ZIP. The sites that i will describe ahead will make this possible! It's not a scam, as it is used by many others in the forums, and the country.

Firstly, if you want a more detailed and updated description, go to http://iliekfreestuff.co.nr

(click the banners for the link)

OFFER SITES

Rewards1 is the best prize site ever. They approve fast, and they have many prizes. Even if you don't like what you see, you can ask for a custom prize. They even have referral contests every month.

PrizeRebel comes in second when it comes to these sites. They have many offers, and even have giveaways often.

Ezyrewards is the best site for UK users and people from Australia. The earlier two sites are better, but that doesn't mean this site sucks. Sign up for this after you need a break from the others.

Cash Lagoon gives what you'd think it gives. Cash. The lagoon sites are one of the best incentive sites, and they have a buisness like aura around them. You'll feel like you're protected when you do offers under them. They have code giveaways, and a way to organize your offers. Plenty of prizes and offers to choose from, including a custom order form.

GET REFERRALS!
These are sites that will help you get referrals:

On this site, you earn referral points by looking at other users' pages for a certain amount of time. To promote your referral, you either redeem your points for a referral(costs 2 points) or exposure to your site(any cost, higher price means higher priority). Try it out for yourself, and you'll understand.

This site's method of getting you traffic is a bit unorthodox. I don't want to explain it twice, so either click on the link and read their description on how it works, or go to my site.

This site is alot like Getref, but here, every page you view is another page view for you. Exactly like a 1:1 ratio.

Search and Win

When you search on Lucky Search, sometimes if you're lucky, you'll win a prize. Sometimes you'll get points to redeem for a prize. Either way, it's worth trying out.

At the time of writing this post, I went to get the image for my referral, and i did a search for fun, and i won 500 winzy points(which is alot compared to what was on the point list). It's actually that easy!

I'll be adding more later.

bread's done
Back