Get Free Sound tracks with your order...

Ray5555

CAGiversary!
I got 2 free sound tracks with my purchase of Disgaea from Atlus.com .

The sound tracks are Rule of Rose, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Original Soundtrack.

I thought I would give you guys a heads up. I also got a demo for Steambot chronicles. It took 3 days to arrive to my house in pittsburgh. Which is pretty nice since it was shipped from Ca.

Well it only cost me a total of $34.99, $29.99 for the game, and $5 for shipping. I am guessing they are giving them away with orders from their site. This isn't a new game so it wasn't a pre-order bonus, or a order bonus. It doesn't mention anything about it on their site, they just sent it. I am not leading people. I am only telling people what I got after ordering from their website.

just thought I would give you guys a heads up.

[quote name='Blade70']Be specific, don't try to lead people on this topic.[/quote]

I was specific unless the names of the soundtracks are fooling you?

They give them away all the time with orders. I wouldn't really call this a deal, probably more like deal discussion.

[quote name='Moses144']They give them away all the time with orders. I wouldn't really call this a deal, probably more like deal discussion.[/quote]

Well I didn't know, but I thought I would mention it since I doubt I am the only one that got this stuff, and I thought it would be nice for other people to know. But if a mod wants to move this to the deak discussion board that is fine with me. All I wanted to do is give a heads up to everybody.

They sent me w/ Disgea these two items:

Shin megami Tensei: Nocturne Original Soundtrack; and
Steambot Chronicles Demo Disc

Not too shabby

As it was an unexpected bonus, you should probably say its YMMV... as I'm unclear if someone else ordered something from Atlus and asked specifically for 2 free soundtracks because they heard someone else got me, would they just give it to you for asking??

They usually just give you the Nocturne soundtrack in a paper slip if you order something from the site.

You should change your title it's a bit confusing. You should restate your title like "free soundtrack or swag(s) with purchase of any item(s) from atlus.com"

Anyway, Atlus has Yggdra Union on stock for those who are interested. The game itself cost $30 and shipping is $5 for priority mail. Pretty good deal since most online stores are out of stock for this game
http://atlus.com/cgi-bin/shop?action=search

[quote name='Ray5555']It doesn't mention anything about it on their site, they just sent it. I am not leading people. I am only telling people what I got after ordering from their website.

just thought I would give you guys a heads up.[/quote]

You mean it doesn't show the picture saying Free Nocturne Soundtrack with any purchase that's been on the site ever since Disgaea was reprinted last year?

http://atlus.com/cgi-bin/shop

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if they sent out the Chulip soundtrack, that would make my day.[/QUOTE]

That'd probably have to come from Natsume, not Atlus. But yeah, that would be awesome. I'd probably pay money for that, in fact.

[quote name='fatbeer']Anyway, Atlus has Yggdra Union on stock for those who are interested. The game itself cost $30 and shipping is $5 for priority mail. Pretty good deal since most online stores are out of stock for this game[/quote] I'd also try Frys B&M if you have one in your state. I just got 2 copies of Yggdra Union for $14.90 at mine 2 days ago.

bread's done
Back