Get free stuff from surveys! Youtube guide on completing offers & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxowns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[size=+3]*Video is inside sig*[/size]

[size=+2]GET ANYTHING FOR FREE! THESE SITES LET YOU DO THAT :)[/size]

[size=+1]Hello, my friends. I have created a youtube video teaching you the correct and easy way to complete offers on Rewards1 (as well as every other site listed here!). Tired of the huge wall of radio yes/no questions? Never getting credit? Check out the video in my sig! And please sign up for me if you haven't already for this site. It took a fairly long time to make this video. :)[/size]

Click here to sign up for Rewards1!

~~~~~~~~

[size=+1]The video can also be used with PrizeRebel. This site has a different layout, but is still easy to grasp. It credits even more frequently than Rewards1! [/size]

Click here to sign up for PrizeRebel!

~~~~~~~~

[size=+1]My Fave Freebies is by far the easiest site to make points on. It has tons of 2 page offers that get you enough to cash out for the cheapest prize ($25) extremely quickly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! [/size]

Click here to sign up for MyFaveFreebies!

~~~~~~~~

[size=+1]A site called FreePrizeSite, which is very similar to Gaming Lagoon, works just like Rewards1 and PrizeRebel![/size]

Click here to sign up for FreePrizeSite!

~~~~~~~~

I am offering 22 dollars thru paypal for each referral on YourFreeIstuff as well. PM me when you've completed an offer.

[size=+3]*Video is inside sig*[/size]
~
~
~
~

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xboxowns']bump[/quote]

Just to ask, was that fake information you entered when the video blurred out?

Whoops, I just realized the youtube annotations don't appear when the video is embedded here. The link is now in my sig.

[quote name='KaleKatsura']Just to ask, was that fake information you entered when the video blurred out?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the info typically needs to be the same as the info you signed up on Rewards1 with. I give a fake phone number though.

Yes, most of these offers are very similar. I'm showing how to do one of them. The video can be used with just about any free offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back