Get Happy Wars Early,Xbox 360 Dashboard beta only.

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but if you have the dashboard beta on the Xbox 360 you can get the full game of Happy Wars early.

On the dashboard go to where you download the Happy Wars Beta (if you downloaded it) and instead of saying Beta it should say Pre-Release and when you press it,it should bring up a screen that says download.After you download it launch it and it should be the full game with Achievements and Avatar Awards.If anything is wrong with this thread I'm sorry this is the first time I create a thread.

Still, I;m sure there are at least a few people who found it useful, so thanks for making an effort for the community.

[quote name='musha666']Thanks. This has been known for over a month though.[/QUOTE]

The full game has only been out a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, maybe I am going to the wrong place, but when I go there is still says Beta and I can only redownload the Beta, I'm in Canada though, maybe that's why.

[quote name='JaredFrost']hmm, maybe I am going to the wrong place, but when I go there is still says Beta and I can only redownload the Beta, I'm in Canada though, maybe that's why.[/QUOTE]

I believe its in the US only because my friend is also in canada and he couldnt get it.

[quote name='Inbox']anyone have a link because there isnt a beta tab on my dashboard. i have the original dash board[/QUOTE]

You have to be in the beta - otherwise it launches next week, I think.

[quote name='Inbox']anyone have a link because there isnt a beta tab on my dashboard. i have the original dash board[/QUOTE]

Well Theres your answer you need the beta dashboard or else you have to wait until friday when everyone gets it.

[quote name='Mugatu']You have to be in the beta - otherwise it launches next week, I think.[/QUOTE]

Yep next week. Hope a lot of people get it because it is very fun, but the community is very small at the moment.

EDIT: Invited a friend and he said it is letting him download it. He does not have the beta

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back