Get Mystery Case Files 5: Return To Ravenhearst for 50% off

[quote name='Kerig']What's that make it, $10? I liked the 99Cent price for the first one much better.[/quote]

When the third is ready, you may be able to get the second for 99 cents. Just a hunch.

This game is a lot different. The first one was a straight up hidden object game. The new one is a mix of that and point and click adventure game. The game is so huge, the demo is only part of the game this time. the full game download is 290 megs, almost 4 times the first game. With the discount, it is $10, half the price of the DS version of MCF that came out recently and isn't half the game this is...

You CAN get this game cheaper. If you sign up for the Game Club, you can get it for as low as $6.99.

I think these are perfect for the DS, don't know about actually buying it on PC when you have the ability to play....

MONKEY ISLAND!! muahaha

Great. After the Amazon weekend, I can wait until next payday to pick this up! ;)

Thanks!

[quote name='Otty Ott']The coupon expires December 27th.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think we are all feeling poor today after all the sales the past few days. I picked up a couple more games on Circuit City's Cyber Monday sale today, too! So it is a good thing this one lasts all month...

Well, I just finished the game. Best Mystery Case Files yet by far.... but those door puzzles just keep getting harder! Ack!

Thanks for the code to the free game - are these hidden games the ones where you look for objects hidden within a time limit? I tried a demo of one on my cell phone and I liked it.

You're welcome, guys. I don't play a lot of PC games any more, but I couldn’t resist the price. :)

@ CheapLikeAFox: Yes, it's the hidden object type game.

What a great deal, thanks for sharing it. Titanic is a great first game in the series. If you like that one, be sure to check out HE: Everest and HE: Amazon...

bread's done
Back