Get NDS for 49.99!!!! when you trade in used ds lite with 2 games.

Edit->Advanced.

So I guess DS Lite is about $50, each game bumped up to $20 (if you equate it with the trade promotions.) You could sell just the DS Lite for $80-90.

And I'd prefer more info in the post besides the link. My year-old laptop still lags every time it opens the godawful PDFs.

a new ds lite is 49.99 each, when you trade in used Ds LITE and 2 games with a trade value of 9 dollars . either that or just get Trade in Credit of 90 dollars.

no dealers, limit one per person. ;)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Edit->Advanced.

So I guess DS Lite is about $50, each game bumped up to $20 (if you equate it with the trade promotions.) You could sell just the DS Lite for $80-90.

And I'd prefer more info in the post besides the link. My year-old laptop still lags every time it opens the godawful PDFs.[/quote]Install the PDF download extension to Firefox and most importantly install the Foxit PDF reader which is about 1000x faster than Adobe Reader.

[quote name='Firestorm']Install the PDF download extension to Firefox and most importantly install the Foxit PDF reader which is about 1000x faster than Adobe Reader.[/quote]
my goodness ive been wondering about the pdf i/o error forever does installing those fix it or where and how do you get them???

[quote name='Firestorm']Install the PDF download extension to Firefox and most importantly install the Foxit PDF reader which is about 1000x faster than Adobe Reader.[/quote]

Does Foxit create PDF's?

just thinki of it as a test that EB is doing.

...if enough people do it, EB is ganna say, "Hey, people are stupid enough to bring in a ds lite and 2 games and pay 50 dollars for a ds lite! next time, lets do it for the ps3!"

see my point here?

It's sure a decent opportunity for anyone with a slightly damaged DS Lite to get a new one. The new 1 year warranty for the new system could be pretty appealing to some people as well. I just can't see this going well for EB in the end though.

My DS lite is literally falling apart. The right hinge is no more. I don't think they would accept mine.

[quote name='Dragon52']My DS lite is literally falling apart. The right hinge is no more. I don't think they would accept mine.[/quote]

Yeah if they can't resell it they won't take it I don't think. I have a crappy hinge one too, I just bought another one.

Actually can someone confirm this? I'd be nice to get rid of this one here.

Just in case I'm causing some confusion here, I was pretty much talking about damages that aren't obvious with a quick checkover. Mine for example has a small hairline crack ina hinge that makes it a little wobbly, but not overly noticably. I found the crack by a complete fluke after the warranty went. It's somewhat tempting for me here since slight crack just means that much more of a chance of it getting bigger if the wrong person picks it up and bends the screen back farther than it should go.

Take the $50 and go to SDM on next 20X points day. DOn't know if the DS have gone up there, and you'll have to put the full amount in cash up front, but you'll get most of the amount above $50 back in point value. Then take your old one and 2 games and sell them or do something else with them other then give them to eb for almost nothing.

bread's done
Back