Get On Da Mic [with mic]: $19.99 at Circuit City

[quote name='clariste']Same at Best Buy. $19.99 with mic or $14.99 w/o. Use the PS2 coupon to get $5 off either one.[/QUOTE]

I may have to check BB, I've been waiting for it to hit $20 (I don't care about the game, I want the mic).

Edit: I mean, "da mic".

Same, I have been wanting Karaoke Revolution but I haven't seen the bundle in ages. Would buying this to get the mic and then buying the Karaoke game separately be the cheapest way to get that?

Yea once I noticed the drop the universal, I was planning on checking out Best Buy to get the bundle for $15. The mic is really what most people are gunning for, as a spare for Karaoke Rev, but the game won't be so bad for kicks since you can just say any words you want and it'll work.

Same price at Gamestop now along with Funkmaster Flex's Something or Another. Both $20 with the microphone but the labels probably haven't been updated.

Picked this up for $15 (using the $5 coupon - score!). Now I just need to find Karaoke Revolution cheap. I also grabbed a $.01 Tekken 5 guide while I was there. It's a damn nice guide for a peeny - 225 pages plus a poster.

[quote name='Backlash']Picked this up for $15 (using the $5 coupon - score!). Now I just need to find Karaoke Revolution cheap. I also grabbed a $.01 Tekken 5 guide while I was there. It's a damn nice guide for a peeny - 225 pages plus a poster.[/QUOTE]

That is a really nice guide.

bread's done
Back