Get paid for downloading apps to your iPhone/Pod/Pad from Apperang!

GamerKingFaiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Apperang

Found a really good site called Apperang that pays YOU for downloading apps! Jailbroken iPods, iPhones, and iPads can be even better and you can maximize your earning.

FIRST JOIN HERE:

APPERANG SIGNUP!

When you register put your email as the one you are going to use (they will send a verification code)
For country put United States
For password, put the password you want. Also you need to confirm it to the box on the right.
For devices, select all 3 , ipod touch / pad / phone (it doesnt matter, because you will just be downloading apps and making money) Selecting all 3 gives you a wider ranger of avaliable apps to download, and that means more money will be made.
Same with category, check mark all of them.
Dont forget to tick the small box on the bottom which says "By Clicking Join Now, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy."

After you have registered and confirmed everything Login and go to My Account and click on edit.

Fill in your paypal information, scroll down and click Save Changes.

Next go to the browse app section. Just download all the paid ones through Installous (or whatever program you use to download non-free apps), and the free ones through iTunes. After you installed them on your iTouch/Pad/Phone. Sync it with your iTunes library so it will be on both your iTunes and your iDevice.

Next to get them to verify, you need to sync it with your iTunes so the app will be on your device and iTunes. Log out of apperang and disconnect your iDevice. Reconnect your iDevice to iTunes and log back in to Apperang. This will make it so Apperang searched for the app on your itunes and device so they can verify it.

And sometimes there is problems with verifying, just come back the next day and it will work then.

Proof:
2isutzc.jpg

Next step? Get paid! Minimum payout is $1.00! You can earn that by downloading 1 app! :)

Swagbucks

I've tried many of these get paid to do something type of websites, but a lot of them are hassles with having to do surveys and what not (e.g. Gaming Lagoon, Prize Rebel, etc.).

Swagbucks on the other hand has you simply searching the web with Google and Ask search engines combined and you can get points which add up and will lead you to some awesome prizes! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember guys, when you sign up, to post your Swagbucks username in this thread!

EDIT: Nevermind, instead of posting your username, post your First and initial of Last name, because that is what it is showing me when I go to my referral page!

Guys post, remember your First name as well as your initial of your last name, I can't tell who's who on the referral page without this!!!

How am I going to give out your guy's prizes?!?

bread's done
Back