Get Swagbucks Swagcode Alerts with me

playing mantis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Swagbucks:

I've made about $70 in amazon GCs in the year I've been signed up with Swagbucks. Could have been even more, but I didn't realize you can earn up to a few times a day, I always quit after getting one payout!

I send all my referrals email updates, letting them know when there is a swagcode available, whether it be on the toolbar, the blog, or the swagbucks newsletter.

I won't tell you the swagcode (it's against the rules, and they are largely unique codes anyway), but I can give you a heads up, so you know to look for them. I can't guarantee that I'll get a message out for everything before it expires, but I catch most of them.

Use my referral link to sign up and pm me your swagbucks username and email address. Will start emailing you updates once you've earned me 100 swagbucks (about a week):

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PlayingMantis

If you aren't signed up on Goozex yet, you can click here or on the banner in my signature. Signing up gets you 100 points (`$5.00 credit) and 1 trade token. I might have a 48 hour LIVE Gold trial I could give out if I get a referral that earns me a trade credit.

bread's done
Back