Get your FREE iPhone 4 / 250GB 360 / PS3 Slim!!! Paying $30 Paypal for referrals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 5:17pm, I signed up for zizzaz, an offer which supposedly credits instantly. To my knowledge, it still hasn't credited. I dunno if it's because New Years is a stones throw away or if trainn's being retarded or what but, when it credits, I'll PM you.

Does it show that I've completed the offer requirements, because I have. I did the Mozy offer and the Zizzazz offer. Combined, thats 80 points. I've held up my end of the deal, not its time for you to hold up yours.

[quote name='raspberryWii']Does it show that I've completed the offer requirements, because I have. I did the Mozy offer and the Zizzazz offer. Combined, thats 80 points. I've held up my end of the deal, not its time for you to hold up yours.[/QUOTE]

you would know when you've been credited. as you can see my iphone site is still at 6/10 meaning your credit hasnt gone through yet.

[quote name='Matt912836']Well ifinished the stamps.com offer and waiting for credit for the blockbuster one .[/QUOTE]

did you go by the points route? cause if not, you should be good with just the stamps.com offer.

Sorry for the mix up, I sent trainn two support tickets. Still waiting for them to help me. Apparently transferring a credit takes eons, either that or there having a lot of technical problems.

[quote name='raspberryWii']Sorry for the mix up, I sent trainn two support tickets. Still waiting for them to help me. Apparently transferring a credit takes eons, either that or there having a lot of technical problems.[/QUOTE]

not a problem, lemme know you go green~

I just submitted a missing credit report for blockbuster trial. Stamps only had an offer as a level B worth 26 points so I did the blockbuster worth 26 points too. Only the stamps went through instantly though

My freeiphone account finally says I've earned 80 points and some trainn rep apologized for taking so long to credit me. Dunno when they'll let you know that I've completed my offer requirements though, hopefully soon.

I asked trainn; " How long will it take you guys to tell the person I signed up under that I've fulfilled my offer requirements? "

Their response was; " There is not a referrer on your account as you did not register using a referral link. "

Now before I lose it, tell me one thing, [email protected], does your freeiphone account say [email protected] signed up under you on December 14th 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back