[GetGamesGo] Serious Sam 3 $12 Red Orchestra 2 $12

The sites been getting hammered ever since I saw this posted, finally just got an account setup, and of course they raise the price of Serious Sam.

Still a good price though, thanks op.

Just picked Sam3 up from here myself. Got the code a couple minutes after ordering, so they definitely seem legit. (Plus Paypal is accepted, so no worries about card misuse) Great deal considering the game just came out!

Since the site uses Euro's I can assume this is a European copy of the game, My question is can you get in trouble with Valve for using keys from a different region than you live in?

Took the risk and bit, my key came in within minutes. At $20 I was on the line for SS3 but at $12 it was a no brainer.

Good looking, I was thinking about buying for $20 or steam but didn't want to pay that much, $10 no brainer to buy it.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Is Red Orchestra 2 steamworks?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Also GamesToGo said that SS3 should be in stock tomorrow.

[quote name='dmdragon']I just want to say that SS BFE looks awesome, but it is hard as shit.[/QUOTE]

What difficulty are you playing on? I'm on Normal and the first 3 levels weren't too tough. The game sure takes its time giving you weapons though.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Did they ever restock?[/QUOTE]

If only you could go to their website and search.. pity they don't have that . oh, wait...

/sarcasm

:) Gatcha~

[quote name='Gatchaman']If only you could go to their website and search.. pity they don't have that . oh, wait...

/sarcasm

:) Gatcha~[/QUOTE]
I have the site bookmarked. I can see that it's out of stock. I was asking if it ever came back into stock and went back out. But I very much appreciate your "joke". Thanks.

bread's done
Back