Gettin an xbox....need help

FunkMachineX

CAGiversary!
Well i'm selling my gamecube because i've already gotten,beaten, and sold most of the good games. Theres only 2 other games I want that are coming out for it (tales of sypmonoia and maybe resident evil 4). AND, my gamecube is broken (in the middle of selling it so dont ask to buy it). So i'm selling all of it and gettin me some BOX of X. I'll probably have all my crap sold by next week, and I wanna know a cheap place to get one. I'd like a NEW one because I don't wanna get a preowned one that breaks one month later from gamestop. Gamestop are preowned whores all their deals are for their stacks of preowned games with no cases :)(). Anyway I wanted to get Ninja gaiden, or Full spectrum warrior. But i'll probably have like only 180 or so. So that means I'll probably get ninja gaiden because FSW would need another controller (I mostly want it for coop). So uhhh, yeah anyone know of any upcoming deals or places that sell'm cheapy?

What about a refurb. xbox? It's used but still comes with a warranty. Most of them should work fine (hopefully).

Good idea on getting a new Xbox. If it's used, you might run into some problems if you want to get on Xbox live and there ends up being a problem with the serial number being pre-registered with someone elses name, then you'd have to go through customer services and all that crap. Ugh.

Don't know of a good deal on one though. SOrry. :eek:

If you want to take advantage on the FYE sale, you better hurry, because I believe that expires June 9, which happens to be tomorrow. Or at least it was supposed to- it might have been extended.

[quote name='gza331']FYE - $120 after rebates[/quote]

if you don't mind waiting for a rebate, i'd go with this one. plus, if you trade in your gc games at fye, they usually give you more credit than eb or gamestop :D

Selling all my gamecube crap on ebay. I can't get all the cash together for xbox till like 2 or 3 days so uhh, i guess FYE is out of the question.

Only other deal I've seen is at Saturday Matinee (or whatever that movie store at a lot of malls is called), they were doing the same $30 mail in rebate and I imagine probably expires the same day as FYE's deal.

ebgames was doing some sort of voucher deal, but you had to buy a bunch of things from them in addition to the console, didn't seem like a bargain to me.

I got my a new Xbox on launch date that lasted maybe a year.. then I got a refurb Xbox that has lasted ever since then with absolutely 0 problems. If it was me, I'd go with the refurb and save the cash.

Id suggest get new and get a warranty...probably the EB warranty because its unconditional...you drop it in a bathtub? You get a new one...

bread's done
Back