getting 2 Windows 7 orders for the price of 1 (do you think this will work?)

Tdogg2k8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I just brought a Laptop from there to which you get the Windows 7 upgrade for free when you enter in things with your receipt. From Best Buy
Well i have to take the receipt back sunday because there running a 18 month 0 interest financing (which i used my best buy card for this one) so the recepit numbers will be different.

When I sign up for W7 (to get the upgrade) Do you think I'll be able to sign up with the 2 different receipt numbers? and get 2 copies?

Is the upgrade through BB or MS? Either way Best Buy will probably mark that first transaction as a return or something so it can't be used. Like with the reward zone where if you return something they'll void the transaction out.

[quote name='tholly']Why would you want 1 copy, let alone 2? Just make the smart decision and get a Mac.[/QUOTE]
Probably because he doesn't want to pay out the nose for less powerful hardware.

[quote name='itachiitachi']Probably because he doesn't want to pay out the nose for less powerful hardware.[/QUOTE]

LOL EXACTLY!!!!

i paid 1/2 the price for my better spec laptop than the lowest spec Mac lap that was at Best buy.

[quote name='tholly']Why would you want 1 copy, let alone 2? Just make the smart decision and get a Mac.[/QUOTE]
How can you honestly suggest a Mac on a gaming website?

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

bread's done
Back