Getting a PS3 (My options)

Tecka

CAGiversary!
I passed on the 100 credit deal going around because I was expecting to get a PS3 for Christmas... I ended up not :(Now I'm looking at getting one myself.I have a 50.00 giftcard to Gamestop and a 50.00 giftcard to Walmart.Should I use the $50.00 giftcard to buy another gamestop giftcard and give me 100 for gamestop and then buy the PS3 at Gamestop.Or should I wait for another deal to become available.I'm not even sure when another deal will happen. Could be a few months and is that even worth waiting around for?Thanks

I'd say it depends. Do you already have an Xbox you can game on until you get a PS3? Are you looking forward to some of the upcoming PS3 exclusives? Little Big Planet 2 is out January 18th, then Killzone 3 on February 22nd.

If you already have another system and arent planning on getting any particular exclusives just wait and look for deals. You really should have gotten in on the $100 gift card deals that were everywhere :cry:. If you cant play games at all until you get one I'd just get one now.

I have a 360 and Wii... Iv wanted a bluray player for a long time now and figured if i was going to get one might as well get a ps3.Might as well get it now since it will probbly be months before any deals for ps3 drop.

Ok I couldn't buy a giftcard with my wallmart gift card... Guess I will just buy it from wallmart and use the ebgames giftcard to buy some games during there b1g1 deals.

bread's done
Back