Getting Out of Gaming Sale! Help Fund My New 27" iMac!

japatten

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Xbox 360 S/Slim 250 GB HDD 
About Comes with all the cables and one controller and a wired headset (which is in bad shape.) The machine itself is fairly scuffed up but it works perfectly and has no issues. I bought it brand new when the Slim model first came out! 250 GB model. I'll even throw in an HDMI cord if it hits $220 in bidding. Comes with an account on the hard drive that has Xbox Live Gold until November 15th. Everything on the console works well and the console has never been opened or modified in any way. Comes from a smoke-free (although pet-free) home.

Games It Comes With 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, A World of Keflings, Aegis Wing, Ascend: Hand of Kul 1.2, Assassin's Creed II, Bankshot Billiards II, Battlefield 1943, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Bulletstorm, Bully Scholarship Ed, Call of Duty Ghosts, Crackdown, Crash Course 2, Dash of Destruction, Daytona USA, Dead Island, Deadlight, DOOM, Doritos Crash Course, Duke Nukem 3D, F1 2013, Fallout: New Vegas, Feeding Frenzy 2, Forza Horizon, Frogger, Geometry Wars Evolved, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Grand Theft Auto V, Halo 3, Happy Wars, Iron Brigade, John Platform's Biscuit Romp, Magic 2013, Magic 2014, Marble Blast Ultra, Midnight Club: LA, Minecraft, Modern Warfare 2, N+, NBA Jam: OFE, NIN2-JUMP, PAC-MAN, Plants vs. Zombies, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Saints Row: The Third, Shadow Complex, Shoot Many Robots, Splosion Man, Switchball, The Wolf Among Us, UNO, Wolfenstein 3D, Zuma's Revenge, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Gears of War Judgment, Dead Rising: Case Zero, Dead Rising, Dead Rising, Spartacus Legends, WSOP: Full House Pro, Fable III, Fallout: New Vegas, NFS Most Wanted, Pinball FX2, FUEL, SSX, Lara Croft: GoL, The UnderGarden, NEW RALLY-X, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll help out and bump the bid on the Xbox bundle to $60.

Are all the games digital? If not could you please list which are discs? And for shipping around how much are you estimating roughly?

bread's done
Back