Getting rid of my 360 on Craigslist - Buy my games! Will accept reasonable offers

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
For sale / Trade - All in good condition and complete unless noted

iconxbox360.gif
NCAA Football 12
iconxbox360.gif
Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY
iconxbox360.gif
Borderlands GOTY
iconxbox360.gif
NHL 2010 / Madden 2010
iconxbox360.gif
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
iconxbox360.gif
Gears of War 3
iconxbox360.gif
FIFA 12
iconxbox360.gif
Virtua Tennis 3 FREE W/ PURCHASE
iconxbox360.gif
Call of Duty MW2
iconxbox360.gif
Rocksmith (Would prefer to keep the cord)
iconxbox360.gif
Crysis 2 LE
iconxbox360.gif
Def Jam Rap Star (need to find the mic)
:3ds: Pokemon Soul Silver (DS, game only) $23

WANT: Cash (paypal)
Thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of around $10 before shipping for most of these. Negotiable.
photo3ub.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say not want to split up the bundles until the systems are sold, does that mean you'd consider selling just the 360 slim on it's own? I wouldn't need the HDD or any controllers if that could make it cheaper.

I want almost all of those 3DS games. If only you were open to trades. I can't afford to be spending money right now with me going away to college soon as well.

[quote name='nnthomas']Give you $10 for the $15 card.[/QUOTE]
Cards are gone. Sorry!

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']When you say not want to split up the bundles until the systems are sold, does that mean you'd consider selling just the 360 slim on it's own? I wouldn't need the HDD or any controllers if that could make it cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Sending PM

[quote name='Tsel']I want almost all of those 3DS games. If only you were open to trades. I can't afford to be spending money right now with me going away to college soon as well.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I feel your pain. I get about 200 bucks a week from my summer job and it seems like I piss that away before I even know what happened haha. I'm looking to save up for a Macbook for school right now.. Doesn't help that I just picked up a new iPhone and Browns tickets.. Would really like some extra cash to actually go toward school too haha. Being broke sucks

[quote name='FusionHype']I pmed you yesterday about resident evil and Pokemon but never got a response.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, must have lost you within a bunch of other PMs. Thought I replied. Will get back to ya now

well everything else on the list that I would want I already have, so I guess if you would like to make that DA UE a deal, just let me know with a PM Thanks!

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Clear your PM's![/QUOTE]
Sorry! Cleared

[quote name='AJVtony831']$15 shipped for black ops? feel free to counter[/QUOTE]
I'd do 15 + shipping. How's like 17 shipped sound

[quote name='MillerTime2523']They're fucking huge in the OP haha wasn't sure how to put thumbnails. Is it only working for me?[/QUOTE]

I can't see them here, only giant X's (theres 3).

Still want DA UE bump lol;)

bread's done
Back