Getting Wisdom Teeth Out Friday

el bobo

CAGiversary!
Alright, I was just wondering if anyone can suggest me 2-3 games that are fairly easy to play so I don't get pissed off and rip out my stitches if I can't beat a part or the online is really gay *cough* Halo 2 *cough*. I have a PS2, Xbox and GC. Also, if anyone knows some good movies that are failry long and are appealing (Crime, Action basically movies with little plot and a lot of killing) please post them. I'm going to be bored to death if I don't sleep the whole time.
Thanks for your time
el bobo

Animal Crossing... that time will go by so fast you'll forget about your stitches

as for your movies try The Last Emperor, that's pretty long...

Lawrence of Arabia, and you've probably seen Braveheart, as well as The Last Samurai, but if you haven't now would be a good time.

Disgaea. Easily hundreds of hours of game time and the storyline is quite funny (and the dubbing is excellent which is unique to me).

How about Mario Golf, or Mario Tennis? You can play the game anytime and there is no story you need to keep track of.

As for movie, how about Lethal Weapons movies or Die Hard movies?

I think I'm going to get Saw I don't know why. Maybe if I see someone getting their innards ripped out then I will start feeling less in pain. Hey everyone thanks for the suggestions I'm still deciding which movies I should pick up.

SAW kind of sucks.

If you want an excellent LONG movie, try "The Bridge on the River Kwai".

It's a WW2 movie set in a south pacific Japanese prison camp, and it is nearly 3 hours long.

Alright thanks for all the suggestions. I rented the Last Samurai, Braveheart, The Untouchables, and Conker. I had dinner tonight (Pizza), I thought having braces on was a lot worse than this. Anyway, thanks everyone for your time and suggestions.

bread's done
Back