GF SALE: Xenoblade Chronicles, $38, Star Ocean, $35, Division $15, Madden 16 $10,

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Gamefly having sale. 

Most looked whatever to me. Chronicles for Wii stood out. Didn't see GF thread. 

FULL LIST: : https://www.gamefly.com/#!/games/all/usedbestsellers?pageindex=1

EDIT

I noticed some people were upset with the format of this thread. I was on mobile. So, to show my gratitude, I have posted the MOST AMAZING DEALS from the GameFly Labor Day BLOWOUT EXTRAVAGANZA AMAZING SUPER SALE THING: 

• Battleborn --- Greatest Hits Edition: $12.99
  •  
  • Mighty No. 9 -- GAME OF THE YEAR ADDITION, $12.99
  •  
  • Republique: The art looks cool, but when you click on it you realize it Looks Lame EDITION: $12.99
  •  
  • Trackmania TURBO -- TURBO GUYS TURBO!!!! $17.99
  •  
  • Kronos -- 2.6 average score. $8.99
  •  
  •  
  • I hope my selection of highlights works well for you. If not, please click the link and browse what is available. I personally find Starfox lame for the Wii U. And fwiw, I totally mastered the one for the 64. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Xenoblade, Chronicles X is $30. 

There are some decent games in here, actually. Saw Star Ocean for $35. I know, I know, it got bad reviews. 

Edit: I own Chronicles X and between its predecessor, I like it much better. Graphics are so nice on big screen, and game is just so huge. I finally got my mech after 30ish hours or so. Then I put the game on hold because I was too overwhelmed to learn something new again. I'll get back to it though ... 

The price on Xenoblade for the Wii has been coming down since the reprint.  Over $40 after tax for a DVD that could be all scratched up isn't worth it, IMO.

Xenoblade Chronicles X on the other hand is a pretty good deal at $30 shipped.  It's also the same price new in-store at Target, YMMV.  Also Warehouse Deals has had the Collector's Edition down around $40-$45.

Both games are amazing, some of the best RPG's of the past 2 generations.

The price on Xenoblade for the Wii has been coming down since the reprint. Over $40 after tax for a DVD that could be all scratched up isn't worth it, IMO.

Xenoblade Chronicles X on the other hand is a pretty good deal at $30 shipped. It's also the same price new in-store at Target, YMMV. Also Warehouse Deals has had the Collector's Edition down around $40-$45.

Both games are amazing, some of the best RPG's of the past 2 generations.
Holy cow you're right! https://www.amazon.com/Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-Special-Wii-U/dp/B014LNTVGK/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1472759007&sr=8-1&keywords=xenoblade+chronicles+x+collectors+edition

Noticed Star Fox for $25. Just can't do it yet. If it was $20 I'd sigh and buy it.
It was already $23.99 brand new at BBY, even came with Star fox Guard, so it should get there soon enough

I picked up Rainbow Six Siege for PS4 myself, pretty sure that is the cheapest I have seen it so far.

Pretty good sale overall.

Grabbed Division on PS4 for $15 and NHL 16 on XBox ONE for $10.

Still waiting on Fallout 4 to drop to the $15 range.

For what it's worth. Star Ocean 4 is not terrible at all. Nothing amazing but certainty not offensive, but I would say wait till it's about $20.

Xenoblade X is worth the $38. Easily 100 hours of content packed in there. Also the Wii game is worth $30 although there is a new 3DS XL port of that if you so desire.

For what it's worth. Star Ocean 4 is not terrible at all. Nothing amazing but certainty not offensive, but I would say wait till it's about $20.

Xenoblade X is worth the $38. Easily 100 hours of content packed in there. Also the Wii game is worth $30 although there is a new 3DS XL port of that if you so desire.
I might be alone here but Xeno on 3DS simple didn't feel as amazing on the 3DS. It felt like the sense of scale just felt absent on the small screen.

I'm sweating just typing this... fuck I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted.

No wait...Tennessee Vols are turning the SEC into a shitshow...*grabs popcorn*

Homefront on PS4 for $10 worth it?
I enjoy it! I loved the first one but this one is completely different. Plays alot like Far Cry 3 and 4, theres some stealth elements too. Weapon customization is awesome as you can swap all sorts of gun parts like turning your pistol into a smg while taking cover. Definitely worth it for $10.

Please give us more "highlights" by starting a new thread any time you buy a game from a sale.
The thread started as a deal for Xenoblade. Sometimes, a faithful CAGer will post for community. I put the highlights in subject. Not my best thread. 6/10.

EDIT: just saw everyone's anger over this thread. As a result, I want everyone to know that I am resigning from my position effective immediately. If I offended you, I apologize. I will be making a donation to charity and am already scheduled to appear on several day and late night talk shows to further apologize for this thread.

Please like me. That is all. Thanks.

The thread started as a deal for Xenoblade. Sometimes, a faithful CAGer will post for community. I put the highlights in subject. Not my best thread. 6/10.

EDIT: just saw everyone's anger over this thread. As a result, I want everyone to know that I am resigning from my position effective immediately. If I offended you, I apologize. I will be making a donation to charity and am already scheduled to appear on several day and late night talk shows to further apologize for this thread.

Please like me. That is all. Thanks.
Jesus. Sounds like a Jeb Bush speech.

Homefront on PS4 for $10 worth it?

I enjoy it! I loved the first one but this one is completely different. Plays alot like Far Cry 3 and 4, theres some stealth elements too. Weapon customization is awesome as you can swap all sorts of gun parts like turning your pistol into a smg while taking cover. Definitely worth it for $10.
Agreed. I paid $48 (plus a free $10 gift card) at launch and thought it was worth it. It's absolutely worth $10.

Agreed. I paid $48 (plus a free $10 gift card) at launch and thought it was worth it. It's absolutely worth $10.
It's always so nice to see differing opinions on games that are universally trashed. I realize there are bad games out there and games with a lot of bad qualities, but there is also a lot of group think that tends to just trash games since that's what the herd does. I'm currently playing Mad Max and having a hard time understanding how that game was considered to be as mediocre to poor as it was. There's a lot of good (or at least decent) stuff out there that people are either too picky about or just regurgitate the opinions they hear from others.

That being said, Homefront may deserve the reputation it gets. I haven't played it and don't hold it against anyone for having honest and unique opinions of it.

It's always so nice to see differing opinions on games that are universally trashed. I realize there are bad games out there and games with a lot of bad qualities, but there is also a lot of group think that tends to just trash games since that's what the herd does. I'm currently playing Mad Max and having a hard time understanding how that game was considered to be as mediocre to poor as it was. There's a lot of good (or at least decent) stuff out there that people are either too picky about or just regurgitate the opinions they hear from others.

That being said, Homefront may deserve the reputation it gets. I haven't played it and don't hold it against anyone for having honest and unique opinions of it.
stewie-griffin-family-guy-quote-15.jpg

stewie-griffin-family-guy-quote-15.jpg
Running around leaving scars?

I might be alone here but Xeno on 3DS simple didn't feel as amazing on the 3DS. It felt like the sense of scale just felt absent on the small screen.
Yeah, the Wii version is the way to go. If you have a Wii U you can get the Wii U version of the original Xenoblade Chronicles on the eShop for $20. I have both the Wii U and New 3DS version of Xenoblade Chronicles, and I can honestly say I prefer playing the game on off-TV mode on the Wii U Gamepad over playing it on the New 3DS XL, as far as a portable experience at home is concerned. Best of both worlds with the Wii U version; big screen and small screen.

Yeah, the Wii version is the way to go. If you have a Wii U you can get the Wii U version of the original Xenoblade Chronicles on the eShop for $20. I have both the Wii U and New 3DS version of Xenoblade Chronicles, and I can honestly say I prefer playing the game on off-TV mode on the Wii U Gamepad over playing it on the New 3DS XL, as far as a portable experience at home is concerned. Best of both worlds with the Wii U version; big screen and small screen.
I own 3DS & Wii versions of Xeno, but I have no Wii-U. The 3DS version is okay. The Wii version looks horrible on an HDTV, or an SDTV (yes, I went and got one just to see if maybe I could find a way to enjoy this game so many people rave about). I really wish they'd make an NX Remake of Xenoblade Chronicles (IF there are any remnants of an HD console in that thing, AND if it has no mandatory motion controls). I don't have room for a Wii-U, and I certainly don't want to buy a dying console for $300. That small screen would be perfect, though. Skyward Sword & Last Story are 2 other Wii games I didn't get to play much, & now I have nowhere to play them since they look like garbage on HDTV's. Emulator is not an option for me, before someone mentions that.

I just received an email stating my order for Homefront on X1 was canceled with no apparent reason attached. They may have realized how bad the game is and saved me my money haha. Anyone else?

My PS4 Divisions arrived today. Disc looks like-new and it included the launch dlc for the hazard gear. Now to wait for the big October update before starting...

bread's done
Back