GGT 110: Home of the Hottest Gaming Rockstars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkpwns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
959bf26df43ef0cfafbdd9765191e72a.png

EDIT: When does PSN come back? D:

Man, Playstation fanboys are fucking hostile!
(Taken from an article on geek.com about the return of PSN)
cfb00f08b623b4eb1192c00549800871.png

ps3home.jpg

Gone forever...
Bitch this shit ain't never coming back.
HOME will be back and every single goddamn person will give two shits.

Holy piss shit of fuck ass, I can edit this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

8107.jpg

GOTY

CHAC LOVES HANK'S DICK AS MUCH AS LINKPWNS LOVES SEXY PRIESTS

ALSO I DO LOVE HANKS DICK AND I AM GAY

image-210629-galleryV9-diov.jpg

Terminator Salvation can't be GOTY if this is:

sonichedgehog360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']This is not a PSN GGT.[/QUOTE]

It's not. I was just googling PSN, and found that.
We had two Cheddahz GGTs, two PSN GGTs. It's time to move on.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's the thing -- if you play with CAGs, they can be any level, any point in the story, etc, so long as you start the game, they're just sort of "additional firepower."

Then again, it depends on what kind of game you like... I was bored in Fallout 3 by the time I finished because I hit the level cap and got sick of killing the same punks over and over and not getting anything from it. Especially since all the locations look pretty similar.

It's most likely why I got bored with Borderlands about halfway through too.[/QUOTE]

From the last thread, for dmaul.

[quote name='linkpwns']You guys have spoken to me high. I'm not that funny :/
I barely process information, nor can I be clever.
Drunk, on the other hand...[/QUOTE]
How is this different when you are sober?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']How is this different when you are sober?[/QUOTE]

You raise a good point. But it's even worse. Trust me.
Remember the sexy priests?

[quote name='Chacrana']We moved on from linkpwns years ago. Why'd your dumb ass come back here again?[/QUOTE]

Not this again, fuck.

[quote name='linkpwns']Speaking of Bioshock, the new one looks awesome.
And Shawn Elliott is working on it. So i'll buy it regardless.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, Shawn Elliot. Have you listened to the Irrational podcasts at all?

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, another linkpwns thread where nobody wants to post.

You suck, linkpwns.[/QUOTE]

Yea, fuck you, linkpwns.

[quote name='seanr1221']Guardian Heroes looks like a cheap Castle Crashers knock off.[/QUOTE]

Don't do this to me, bro. Not even as flamebait.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']From the last thread, for dmaul.[/QUOTE]

I didn't really get bored with Fallout 3...so maybe I'd be ok with it.

I'm just not much of a social gamer, so I'm not big on co-op games with cags/randoms. Just multiplayer where there's not much need to communicate.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I didn't really get bored with Fallout 3...so maybe I'd be ok with it.

I'm just not much of a social gamer, so I'm not big on co-op games with cags/randoms. Just multiplayer where there's not much need to communicate.[/QUOTE]

As much as it's kind of funny to say so, at least Mass Effect 2 had the recruitment and loyalty missions for story. Borderlands ends up being a lot of "oh, go find and collect these 5 things" or "go here and kill someone." etc.

I was doing all quests to get the achievements and it's also easy to get lost, so not using my map wasn't helping... when you count the fact that I was level 26 or so, it got stale to me for a bit.

I eventually went back (like I did with fallout), finished the game, and have played about 90% of the DLC.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As much as it's kind of funny to say so, at least Mass Effect 2 had the recruitment and loyalty missions for story. Borderlands ends up being a lot of "oh, go find and collect these 5 things" or "go here and kill someone." etc.

I was doing all quests to get the achievements and it's also easy to get lost, so not using my map wasn't helping... when you count the fact that I was level 26 or so, it got stale to me for a bit.

I eventually went back (like I did with fallout), finished the game, and have played about 90% of the DLC.[/QUOTE]

That was the only thing I didn't like about Borderlands is there was virtually no variability in missions/quests. The visual style was awesome, the number of different baddies and weapons was staggering and being able to team up with your friends throughout made it way better. Doing it on your own just felt like a chore after a while though.

Diablo actually had atmosphere though, which made the single player pretty cool. Some parts suuucked to do without a party though.

Tal-Rasha's, mainly.

[quote name='seanr1221']http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/05/psn-servers-were-unpatched-and-had-no-firewall-installed-secu/[/QUOTE]

Saw that the other day. It's sort of surprising since sony considers themselves a leader in technology, but I guess you can just refer back to the "arrogant assholes who blame the hackers for their lack of security" argument.

Not to go all fanboy, but I would bet the 360 servers (and Wii, if they still have online capabilities) weren't that much better before this whole fiasco, they just didn't wave it in everyone's face like Sony did.

[quote name='ihadFG']Hell yeah, Shawn Elliot. Have you listened to the Irrational podcasts at all?[/QUOTE]

I haven't :(
I've been hoping for new episodes of Out of the Game since the last one in February. D:

We should make a GGT musical. I'll gladly work with each of you on the choreography of your segments. I've been working on some badass choreography in my spare time this week and I really would like to see some of it in action. Also, as song choice is key to the production I'd be happy to help pick songs.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']We should make a GGT musical. I'll gladly work with each of you on the choreography of your segments. I've been working on some badass choreography in my spare time this week and I really would like to see some of it in action. Also, as song choice is key to the production I'd be happy to help pick songs.[/QUOTE]

Wut? No. You're going to squeeze your cock in there somewhere.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']We should make a GGT musical. I'll gladly work with each of you on the choreography of your segments. I've been working on some badass choreography in my spare time this week and I really would like to see some of it in action. Also, as song choice is key to the production I'd be happy to help pick songs.[/QUOTE]

I got dance moves.
I can moonwalk :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']Wut? No. You're going to squeeze your cock in there somewhere.[/QUOTE]
No, mang. I think my cock is in a good place right now. :cool:

JSP's cousin.

Also, j-cart, congrats! I think you and I are the only GGTers that have prior dance experience.

New ps blog update says they are doing "internal testing" but no mention of an actual date. I'm going to freeze myself cartman style until they either give a date or it's back up. Thaw me out when one of those two happens.

I do a lot of different stuff dancewise, if I ever get a better camera I will definitely tape myself dancing so you can get a taste of what I can put down. :D

Oh Icebeezy, you don't have to sing! Singing is completely voluntary. :)

[quote name='panzerfaust']Diablo actually had atmosphere though, which made the single player pretty cool. Some parts suuucked to do without a party though.

Tal-Rasha's, mainly.[/QUOTE]

tal-rasha's wasn't that bad. all of act 3 was bad.

[quote name='Eviltude']Saw that the other day. It's sort of surprising since sony considers themselves a leader in technology, but I guess you can just refer back to the "arrogant assholes who blame the hackers for their lack of security" argument.

Not to go all fanboy, but I would bet the 360 servers (and Wii, if they still have online capabilities) weren't that much better before this whole fiasco, they just didn't wave it in everyone's face like Sony did.[/QUOTE]

Oh microsoft and their patching habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back