GGT 112, PSN is my anti-drug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_S_Preston

CAGiversary!
istockphoto_10905760-suprised-santa-hat-guy.jpg

Deal

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a resurrection, it was a mishap.

To quote myself:

It was a long 23 days. The consumers were not the enemy during this battle, but we had to endure the wost of the torture. Some may never be the same, some could not handle the pressure and some flipped to the other side.

While many of us will never meet again, we all share one experience that we will never forget. Around the world we connect again to update our singleplayer experiences, to log back in and dominate the multiplayer lands, to hopefully download that new movie we didn't see in theaters and to finally watch a baseball game with your hometown's commentary.

April 20th 2011 will have a new meaning for us all. However we must also learn to move on. Bow our head in silence to our lost brothers and sister, but do not hate the enemies that changed our lives forever. We must learn to live on and play the games we love. It was hard times, but together, WE MADE IT!

Everything kessler says in the second playthrough of Infamous has a new meaning. Sometimes being a dick is fun.

Played a little bit MK online today. Some games were super laggy, others not so much.

Bit of a long shot but who knows, maybe someone will be able to make it...

Me and Rolento are going to this place Monday night, the 23rd (next Monday). It is located in Brooklyn.
http://barcadebrooklyn.com/

If anyone thinks they could make it, just let me know and we can discuss the details.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Everything kessler says in the second playthrough of Infamous has a new meaning. Sometimes being a dick is fun.

Played a little bit MK online today. Some games were super laggy, others not so much.[/QUOTE]

That's just the way it is for MK. I've actually found a couple of good games in it and some is just way to laggy. I still played it anyway. I hope the psn store comes up soon so I can redeem my online pass. I'm so happy psn came back last night. I stayed up and waited on it.

Btw the update for blazblue still isn't up. I tried it everyday since the 13th. I assume it will be up one of these days. I can wait. I'm not in any rush for it.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Bit of a long shot but who knows, maybe someone will be able to make it...

Me and Rolento are going to this place Monday night, the 23rd (next Monday). It is located in Brooklyn.
http://barcadebrooklyn.com/

If anyone thinks they could make it, just let me know and we can discuss the details.[/QUOTE]

I recall Sammit from Dtoid telling me about that place. i want to check that place out eventually but I doubt I'll be able to make it.

If the BK was closer, I'd pop down to meet you bitches. :)
But alas, it's on a Monday and it's a 1.5 hour drive to Brooklyn from here. :(

--

jman, I assume blazblue isn't coming until store is up so people can buy the platinum unlock.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If the BK was closer, I'd pop down to meet you bitches. :)
But alas, it's on a Monday and it's a 1.5 hour drive to Brooklyn from here. :(

--

jman, I assume blazblue isn't coming until store is up so people can buy the platinum unlock.[/QUOTE]

More than likely. Gold is 1 dollar per month and its stackable up to 5 months, but you have to put your cc on file. Where the fuck was this deal when psn was down? :lol: I only got 2 months.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294707

I started Uncharted 2 on Hard some months back and almost finished it, but took a break after getting pwn't by Guardians. Decided to put it back in today and actually beat it. Surprised how little I died, especially against the final boss who I died so damn much on in Normal... think I only died like 4 times on Hard. Now, just gotta beat Crushing and I got my platinum.

I had started Uncharted 1 on Hard around the same time, but think I may wait till after Uncharted 3 to go back to it.

I beat Ar Tonelico Qoga in 46 hours...awesome game.

Played a bunch of Mortal Kombat and Portal 2 today. Still figuring out Portal 2 (a bit different). Started MotorStorm Apocalypse.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Bulls will take 6 or 7. They WILL win the series.[/QUOTE]
This is like, the only time I've ever agreed with you on anything. ^__^

[quote name='ihadFG']Chac on Skype.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, linkpwns told me that he came out from his cabin in the woods for a sec. He's too busy working on his manifesto.

I was too busy getting twisted.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, linkpwns told me that he came out from his cabin in the woods for a sec. He's too busy working on his manifesto.

I was too busy getting twisted.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, all he did was grunt a few times, ignore our questions and well... didn't really do anything. That wasn't Chac, that was depressed Chac.

[quote name='distgfx']Don't worry, all he did was grunt a few times, ignore our questions and well... didn't really do anything. That wasn't Chac, that was depressed Chac.[/QUOTE]
Eh, didn't miss much then. I was hanging with a friend that just broke up with his girl of 4.5 years, we got twisted on Friday, then on Saturday a shitload of friends came over randomly, so we all hung out and got twisted some more. It was weird, I joked to him that it was like everyone got word and decided to come over to cheer him up, even though that wasn't the case. Sure seemed like it lol.

I missed the end of the Gears 3 Beta though. :cry:

Panzerfaust since you have a Tribes avatar, you should try out Section 8: Prejudice. It reminds me a lot of Tribes/Tribes 2.

Man, just finished Dragon Age Awakenings. fucking awesome. During the last 5 hours or so my Mage was pretty much invincible. No one could touch me at all. It was realllly glitchy at the end, but not too bad overall. I gotta admit, I'm a big softy on everything dealing with Morrigan,
the ending talked about me going out to Orlais trying to find her and it made me just feel all warm inside.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I missed the end of the Gears 3 Beta though. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't end until 2 am PST.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Doesn't end until 2 am PST.[/QUOTE]

Aww shit!! I need to get on that shit soon.

Gonna be a long wait until September 20th. :cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']How long is the coop stuff in Portal 2? Something easily done in a night? Or will it take several sessions?[/QUOTE]

It took uraizen and me 4.5 hours.

[quote name='ihadFG']It took uraizen and me 4.5 hours.[/QUOTE]

Probably a little under, but it depends on how good you are at it.

[quote name='Cheska19']Did you guys play on the PS3 or the Steam version?[/QUOTE]

ihadfg and I played the Steam version, but we both have the PS3 one too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Worth playing coop a second time?
I still eventually need someone to play with. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Would you really want to play with somebody who already knows how to beat all the rooms?

[quote name='distgfx']ihadfg and I played the Steam version, but we both have the PS3 one too.

Would you really want to play with somebody who already knows how to beat all the rooms?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how fun the coop is.

Oh man, I'm finally at the Witch Hunt and I'm so excited to see what happens. I really think Morrigan's one of my absolute favorite game characters ever.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Oh man, I'm finally at the Witch Hunt and I'm so excited to see what happens. I really think Morrigan's one of my absolute favorite game characters ever.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Oh man, I'm finally at the Witch Hunt and I'm so excited to see what happens. I really think Morrigan's one of my absolute favorite game characters ever.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']"yeah. just I'm not going to willingly subject people I love to your ridicule, hatred, judgement, etc."

THIS TALK IS GOING WELL[/QUOTE]

??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back