GGT #114 Can't Wait For The Flood Of New Kinect Games at E3!!

[quote name='linkpwns']My friends want to play MvC3 with me tho :/ I feel like they won't be playing often though. Everyone here has it on ps3? And I can't fucking redeem the additional content can I?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much everybody here has MvC3 for PS3 and LA Noire runs better on the PS3 too.

[quote name='linkpwns']My friends want to play MvC3 with me tho :/ I feel like they won't be playing often though. Everyone here has it on ps3? And I can't fucking redeem the additional content can I?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the GGT has MvC3 for PS3.

As for the LA Noire DLC, eventually you will be able to redeem it though.
Who am I kidding? The store will never be back.

Patapon is the shit. Honestly one of the hardest series out there since its both strategy and rhythm and a fucking unforgivable setup of no chance ever of winning. If you beat it, true show of skills.

also, still I think the only game from last years E3 (or TGS) that still int out yet that I really want will hopefully be shown more at this years E3 or released around then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN98-QEfYzI

Remember, there's no spectating in MvC3 lobbies, so... don't invite too many people. Preferably never do more than a 1v1 session.

[quote name='distgfx']Remember, there's no spectating in MvC3 lobbies, so... don't invite too many people. Preferably never do more than a 1v1 session.[/QUOTE]

fuck that shit. We gonna do 8 person lobbies and get trophies from it yo!

Hm, that Dragon's Dogma game looks pretty sweet. I know it's Capcom and their action adventure games have been "eh" lately, but it looks kind of cool from what was shown.

[quote name='icebeast']Interesting, do I need to play the games in order, or is on better than the others, or does it matter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZmyMEPmiqw&feature=related[/QUOTE]

There's not much of a story really, if you're worried about that. But if you can find the first one cheap I guess I'd say play it first. The second one does seem to improve upon it.

Also the games are basically happiness in game form. Sort of like Katamari in that regard. The music is like that as well.

[quote name='ihadFG']There's not much of a story really, if you're worried about that. But if you can find the first one cheap I guess I'd say play it first. The second one does seem to improve upon it.

Also the games are basically happiness in game form. Sort of like Katamari in that regard. The music is like that as well.[/QUOTE]

See this guy? He backs out of a challenge, this is why you will never be a winner.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']List of things found in my closet:
‎13 fake blood capsules, box of knives, fake beard, makeup box, yellow vest, scorpion keychain, baller shoes (with golden aglets), Iraqi flag, black cape, weight lifting gloves, incriminating photos, Swat team shirt, Female Arby's uniform, Persona 3 gamecrazy tee, timeshift promo materials, N64 rumble pak, Great White Shark ballcap, Cape made of ripped tee shirt, 6 bars of forensic putty, hardhat, boxcutter, Gandalf replica staff, list of running mates for prez-campaign, 11 shoeboxes of Love Letters, 4 journals.[/QUOTE]

Did I ever tell you I hate you?

[quote name='KingBroly']I rented Mortal Kombat for a dollar...needless to say it won't be getting another dollar from me.[/QUOTE]

and you, too.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Super hyped for Tekken Tag 2, game is going to be tight as shit. I can now rock Kuma AND Panda at the same time. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't count on that. You couldn't in the first Tekken Tag.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Did I ever tell you I hate you?[/QUOTE]
What in my amazing list of closet things would make you hate me? Uguuuu.

lol my sakura got wrecked at this tournament. fun times though, will be playing casuals and looking for a new main for the rest of the event.

I managed to get 100% in Red Dead Redemption Single Player. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it'd be. Waiting for Bounty Hunts was annoying, and so hunting Animals for Master Hunter since it seemed like they reduced their spawn rates. Knifing a Bear to death wasn't that hard, to my surprise.

Where do I want to order pizza from? Everytime I ask this question of myself I end up looking at chains like dominos, pizza hut, or papa johns. And then I come to my senses.

Dominos' new crust is nasty.

A lot of the local places around me really aren't very good either, just more expensive than the chain stores which is why I usually go with a chain.

I'll agree witih the cheese too, but I still say their new garlic crust is nasty. At first it tastes good, but the more you eat the more you want to vomit.

There's some very good local pizza places around me. None of them deliver though so I more often end up settling for Papa John's and just go to the local joints for lunch sometimes as they sell by the slice as well as whole pizzas.

Not too far from getting the platinum in MotorStorm Apocalypse, but the last few will take a while to get done (get all cards and get to rank 40 in the multiplayer). I'm surprised that they didn't have a double XP weekend once PSN came back.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Broly, when you've been renting games have you been doing the redbox-style renting?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's no more Blockbusters around here (All 3 closed). I had coupons for $1 off each rental.

Finished Crysis 2 on PS3 last night/early today. The last 1 1/2 hours suck life. The game feels completely unpolished when you're fighting anything at close range and none of the weapons are satisfying. There are like 3 different enemy types repeated throughout the entire game. Plus the final area is a complete (if happily shorter) rip-off of the end of MGS4. Overall I don't see how it got anything more than a 6 from any review source. I literally had more fun with Medal of Honor.

I compounded my Crysis 2 error by starting up Lair. I used to mourn the demise of Factor 5. No longer. I hope everyone involved with Lair is still unemployed.

I've got to play something better today. I'm leaning towards Bulletstorm or another jaunt through Resistance 2.

Deathsmiles IIX is fairly sweet, managed to 1CC Arrange Mode today. Arcade Mode is really hard (although I didn't realize that you had bombs in that mode till almost the last level, haha), and missing a lot of levels and characters from the two 360 modes. Still not sure I know how to play a bunch of the modes correctly though (since everything is in Japanese and I don't think there is a tutorial for each mode), the game is substantially easier than Deathsmiles 1 was though.

[quote name='Halo05'] I literally had more fun with Medal of Honor. [/QUOTE]

I did too, but that's because MOH had a surprisingly great campaign.

[quote name='Halo05']
I've got to play something better today. I'm leaning towards Bulletstorm or another jaunt through Resistance 2.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm!

Oh ya, ihadfg, turns out Lei from Deathsmiles IIX is a guy! :hot:

And in case anyone was wondering about Deathsmiles IIX online co-op, it wasn't good, me and ihadfg tried it a couple nights ago and the game was all kinds of laggy (it was a whole new meta-game trying to dodge bullets as the game speed went from half to 2x speed).

[quote name='Halo05']Finished Crysis 2 on PS3 last night/early today. The last 1 1/2 hours suck life. The game feels completely unpolished when you're fighting anything at close range and none of the weapons are satisfying. There are like 3 different enemy types repeated throughout the entire game. Plus the final area is a complete (if happily shorter) rip-off of the end of MGS4. Overall I don't see how it got anything more than a 6 from any review source. I literally had more fun with Medal of Honor.
.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I felt like the enemies would try to run in on me, not know what to do and just run through me until they got far enough to turn and start shooting again.

[quote name='icebeast']Oh ya, ihadfg, turns out Lei from Deathsmiles IIX is a guy! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Wait...really? Now that ending seems even stranger.

From the internet:

Lei
Supe's (really little girl in Deathsmiles IIX) older brother who tried to save her from falling into the pond (which is how she got to Gilverado), but he also awoke in Gilverado. A man named Goldberg finds Lei and gives him a pair of dry clothes, which look like a maid outfit. Goldberg suggests Lei go to Count Dior's mansion to earn some money, but when the pair get there, he sees Supe fly off with the other angels. Lei follows suit, despite the clothes he has on.

bread's done
Back