GGT 124 was only trying to draw blood Thor

j-cart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
tumblr_lknou3ROq81qdod0oo1_400.gif

What an asshole.

tumblr_ll7z9huc5w1qagjcno1_500.gif

What an even bigger asshole. That was my dead grandma's coffee cup!

[quote name='j-cart']The tutorial teaches you how to play the white background game where you just try to get 3 color blocks touching somehow. Play as the ninja and the game will be different. Touch color boxes only and avoid the greys. Left clicking will all you to pick up any box along all three lanes and Right clicking will removing any grey boxes that you have picked up.

I'm always listening to music, this is just a more exciting way of doing that.

/edit: Cheska is a fang banger, can't trust them or vampires. GGT= merlotte's bar and grill GAF= Fangtasia[/QUOTE]

Ah, playing as the ninja character seems like it would be more enjoyable than the 'normal' characters then. I've been really enjoying Beat Hazard. Its great that I can just boot it up for a song and then quit. Also, 200% visual intensity.

[quote name='j-cart']Do you buy 2 of everything or something?[/QUOTE]
Resell for profit total backfire yo!

[quote name='Cheska19']Time to stop drooling on Ryu and fall in love with Drake instead.[/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't pick Drake over Ryu? I really don't see what Sakura sees in him, other than that he's strong... I mean I guess he has a lot of muscles if you're into that type of thing.

ryu_alt1_colour_1.jpg

For some reason I read the title as someone drying to draw (pencil) a new character called Blood Thor. Like some sort of 90s version of Thor with dark armor with spikes and blood dripping.

Finished off the Paragnon quest in Dragon Age. I switch it to casual formost of the boss fights.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I hate you.[/QUOTE]
f48139c711f6e0_full.jpg

[quote name='icebeast']Who wouldn't pick Drake over Ryu? I really don't see what Sakura sees in him, other than that he is strong... I mean I guess he has a lot of muscles if you're into that type of thing.[/QUOTE]

It's obviously because he is down right fierce.
He can throw fireballs too

[quote name='j-cart']/edit: Cheska is a fang banger, can't trust them or vampires. GGT= merlotte's bar and grill GAF= Fangtasia[/QUOTE]
Dont hate that I get both Eric's unbelievable hotness and Bill's loyalty ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](2) Chloe isn't a plus. Anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Chloe is always a plus. Claudia Black>everything. Plus dat ass for you boys

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Next time you're playing the beta, let me know. I'd love to join in. I need some people to play with other than randoms.[/QUOTE]
I'll probably be playing today after I beat the Nature quest on DA:O, if you want to join :)

[quote name='Cheska19']Chloe is always a plus. Claudia Black>everything. Plus dat ass for you boys[/QUOTE]

Best part of UC2. Oh the voice was nice too... :D

[quote name='icebeast']Who wouldn't pick Drake over Ryu? I really don't see what Sakura sees in him, other than that he's strong... I mean I guess he has a lot of muscles if you're into that type of thing.[/QUOTE]

RIGHT!? I mean, just look at this handsome face.

Nathan-Drake.jpg

FUUUUCK YES!

Blood money is only $2.49 on steam today. BOOO on F1 2010 being $10. 2011 comes out in like 2 months. Wondering if I want to drop money on DS2. Does your save file from DS1 doa nything for DS2?

Drake is not normal, dude can rock climb non stop. Fool must be able to do 100 some odd pull ups no problem.

icebeast: She-Hulk has muscles, totally into that.

Wow, there's quite a few things I want from Steam today.

Also, as a straight man, I'd still take Drake over Chloe or Elena.

As a straight man, I take Tom Cruise over anyone.
Except my new crush Rosie Whiteley :drool:

41RsGjUpOhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I use to have this poster at my place in college. When anyone asked me anything at my place I would reply "What is Tom Cruise saying?" and point to the poster. Tom Cruise is not a false prophet.

(TOTAL SARCASM, but I did have the poster and pointed to it all the time).

Have any of you played Neverwinter Nights 2? Is it worth picking up?

And what about Hitman 1 and 2? I plan to get Blood Money, but I don't know if the first two are still worth playing.

I'm also pondering DNF at $25.

[quote name='j-cart']icebeast: She-Hulk has muscles, totally into that.[/QUOTE]

She does have muscles, but to me she just looks in really good shape, and in general that is the look I like. Like Drake isn't what I would call muscular, but he looks fit.

[quote name='ihadFG']Also, as a straight man, I'd still take Drake over Chloe or Elena.[/QUOTE]

I thought Elena was kind of cute too. :oops:

--

I've always kind of had a crush on Brian Molko.

imgBrian%20Molko1.jpg

He has a pretty voice too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE

[quote name='ihadFG']Have any of you played Neverwinter Nights 2? Is it worth picking up?

And what about Hitman 1 and 2? I plan to get Blood Money, but I don't know if the first two are still worth playing.

I'm also pondering DNF at $25.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really a fan of the Hitman games, I got Neverwinter Nights 2 though, since it was so cheap I figured it probably wasn't going to disappoint me too much (I have heard it is worse than the first one, and it's an Obsidian game though).

Also picked up all the Sam & Max games, since I didn't own any of them.

DNF is a little tempting, but I think I can wait for it to get even cheaper.

Ever play Baldur's Gate? I think NWN is supposed to be like that. For $7 or whatever, I figured whynot. Same with the Hitman pack.
Edit: looks more like the Baldur's Gate: Deadly Alliance console games, which is cool too. Seems like it could be fun.

--

Dead Space save file gets you the original plasma cutter.

--

hi-five, beezy; Elena is my choice out of the Uncharted trio. Glad to see her get some love, finally. :)

I don't like Elena at all.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']
641253_1297613123505_full.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was trying to find a "haters gonna hate" pic involving gundams but could find none that were decent.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I was trying to find a "haters gonna hate" pic involving gundams but could find none that were decent.[/QUOTE]

Then you'll have to settle for a non gundam one:

ikJaGS.gif

Played some more AC: Brotherhood last night. Really like the setting and the game looks great. I don't really have the energy/patience to spend much time bothering with collectibles or 100% synching memories though hopefully that won't hurt anything other than useless unlockable stuff and achievements.

Wow, I took a bath on MvC3 -- new trade in price is $12... so I got $18 with my 50%. Still, I'll take the $18, since I can keep my SE case and stuff, and figure out how to handle MvC3 after the news from Comic Con.

[quote name='seanr1221']If beer was involved, it sounds like an incredible night.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BlueScrote']It was jimbo, of course beer was involved.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

it was, and yeah it was a lot of fun. had a couple of different 21st amendment brews (i really love their hell or high watermelon)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']:bouncy:

it was, and yeah it was a lot of fun. had a couple of different 21st amendment brews (i really love their hell or high watermelon)[/QUOTE]

I love their Brew Free or Die IPA (I think that's the name of it). They have a black IPA that's pretty good as well. Think Back in Black or something is the name of it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I love their Brew Free or Die IPA (I think that's the name of it). They have a black IPA that's pretty good as well. Think Back in Black or something is the name of it.[/QUOTE]

yeah i had brew free or die last night as well. back in black is good but i don't love it like the others. bitter american is really good too (pale ale).

i've heard great things about their monk's blood, but haven't been able to find it around here yet.

Stone IPA or bust.

linkpwns: Stop buying PC games on the cheap.

icebeast: So muscular tone women and feminine men, so what is it? I need my females to be at least gung-ho about working out or they will be holding back. I need my workouts, despite it being a workout, its my peaceful personal time for me. ipod+soothing music+heavy iron= relaxing moment for me. Sad part is that either the chicks are too fake with the pay for body parts or just bar-aholics where I'm at.

Done with my workout and what to do? STARCRAFT 2 or SSF4 AE?
Or are we doing a mid-saturday UC3 MP beta sesh?

[quote name='j-cart']Stone IPA or bust.

linkpwns: Stop buying PC games on the cheap.

icebeast: So muscular tone women and feminine men, so what is it? I need my females to be at least gung-ho about working out or they will be holding back. I need my workouts, despite it being a workout, its my peaceful personal time for me. ipod+soothing music+heavy iron= relaxing moment for me. Sad part is that either the chicks are too fake with the pay for body parts or just bar-aholics where I'm at.

Done with my workout and what to do? STARCRAFT 2 or SSF4 AE?
Or are we doing a mid-saturday UC3 MP beta sesh?
[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for the spoiler. Haven't played it yet.

And my roommate is arguing with me and saying Crysis 2 is not an FPS.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I love their Brew Free or Die IPA (I think that's the name of it). They have a black IPA that's pretty good as well. Think Back in Black or something is the name of it.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't gotten used to the tastes of IPAs. They just don't do anything for me.

[quote name='Cheska19']Time to stop drooling on Ryu and fall in love with Drake instead.[/QUOTE]

I hate Ryu.

[quote name='dallow']Traded up.[/QUOTE]

You cheat on us with GAF too, your statement is invalidated.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
(2) Chloe isn't a plus. Anywhere.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?! No, NO SIR, she is a plus everywhere.

[quote name='whoknows']GGT plays UC: The Beta

Let's do it.[/QUOTE]

So we'll never do it?

bread's done
Back