162px-Party_pat_face_2.jpg

Party_pat_face_2.jpg

you__re_sick_party_pat_by_evycrystal-d3fdq0w.png

Party_Pat%27s_mind_eye.jpg

your_sick_party_pat_by_tacomaster17-d3dvyza.png

Party_Pat.jpeg

tumblr_llkmbi9NVB1qikhz3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lleuq1islL1qfe9fvo1_500.jpg

I blame all of you. I'm never going to get to play Mega Man Legends 3. :nottalking:

You all crushed my dreams. There was that 0.02% chance of me buying a 3DS when it came out and buying a copy of MML3, but that's never going to happen now.

Nice job, guys. Nice job. :nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I blame all of you. I'm never going to get to play Mega Man Legends 3. :nottalking:

You all crushed my dreams. There was that 0.02% chance of me buying a 3DS when it came out and buying a copy of MML3, but that's never going to happen now.

Nice job, guys. Nice job. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I know, right?

I was totally
not
going to buy a 3DS and MML3.

[quote name='distgfx']Now, now, there's a thread for this in the deals forum.[/QUOTE]
Not active enough
[quote name='hankmecrankme']I blame all of you. I'm never going to get to play Mega Man Legends 3. :nottalking:

Now Nintendo should be mad because it may have cost them a sale of a 3DS. :bomb:

I'd buy a 3DS if it was $100 cheaper.

And had games. I'm not buying OoT again.

Maybe RE Mercenaries. Capcom did go through the trouble to protect my save.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd buy a 3DS if it was $100 cheaper.

And had games. I'm not buying OoT again.

Maybe RE Mercenaries. Capcom did go through the trouble to protect my save.[/QUOTE]

But, even if it were cheap... WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY?! :whee:

Anyone up for some Call of Duty? I just bought all the map packs on all of my PSN accounts (3 seperate time) and on my 360. For Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.

Until I can get a party together I'm going to go play some Tony Hawk Shred.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd be happy to play as long as you don't mind that I'd probably play simple mode cuz I suck with the 360 controller, Jimbo.

And it is hard, Dorito. I can beat everyone I know in couch vs. (except my friend mini) but when I play against someone like Uraizen or j-cart I get my ass handed to me. I don't really mind, though. It's a lot of fun!

Edit: Also, I know I haven't played MvC3 in awhile, but I do NOT like all the balance changes and shit that they've made to the game. Why'd they take out Hulk's ability to fly through a crossover Hyper Combo and kill all three combatants? And guess what? I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO A SNAP BACK! YAY![/QUOTE]

4 PM EST tomorrow? I don't mind if you suck.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't know how they could've really put Blackbolt in. His voice power wouldn't work too well.

I would play on real mode on 360 but I have problems with the stick and the dpad is shit. Any tips for playing it with the 360 controller? Other than "buy a stick or fightpad"?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, use the analog stick. It's much, much better than the d-pad.

[quote name='icebeast']Why is the list for UMvC3 a total sausage-fest?[/QUOTE]

Cause boys are better than girls :whee:

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I'm going to laugh when your fiancee see this[/QUOTE]

HAHA can't wait to hear about it

Dude, I swear, if 10% of the people that swear to never buy another Capcom product would actually have bought Mega Man Legends 3, Capcom would be rolling in the dough and would have gladly green-lit it. They realize (like most of us rational people do) that the game would've sold like shit, and when people actually had to put their money where their mouth is, no one would've bought it.

[quote name='whoknows']No that was me.

Because she was badmouthing Sonic 06
[/QUOTE]

I was dressed as my mom.

So, you actually killed me. I am now haunting you via a message forum on the internet.

[quote name='whoknows']But she's
fat
[/QUOTE]

No she is not!

She's lost alot of weight since I killed her. From rotting.

[quote name='BlueScrote']j-cart, what have you been trying to meet weight for?[/QUOTE]

jiu jitsu tournament, my first one too :) weight class 169lbs

Can't stay asleep on weigh in day, though I am hungry, just trying to space out how much I can eat before weighing in today at 1pm.

Not gonna make friends with me when you post like that.

/edit: Just made my rounds on the internet about the whole MML3 cancellation, laughs! (meaning, I just got what the theme of this GGT is).

games y'all!

Though I own one, I agree about the 3DS just not being worth it right now. I'm just a gadget whore.

I have an extra sealed blue 3DS if anyone from GGT wants it for $220 shipped though. ;)

Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

3DS should've launched at $150. $250 for that gimmicky POS is too much.

I said the exact same thing about the Wii though. . .

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']4 PM EST tomorrow? I don't mind if you suck.

Honestly, use the analog stick. It's much, much better than the d-pad.
[/QUOTE]
You posted kind of late so I don't know if you mean today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday), but I'll be online both days :D

And I agree, stick is way better than the dpad. Trying to use the dpad last night to do mission mode got me nothing but frustrated.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Internet is serious business amirite? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Super serious. You're on my shit list now
it's a short list

I'm completely not serious, just starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back