GGT 142 was TWWWWIIIISSSSTTEEDDDDDD like Linkpwns' sister mid-coitus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I removed the OP because I think it's probably crossing the line. I was twisted just like the GGT.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']Ninja Theory should just delay all the other projects they're working on and focus on DmC.[/QUOTE]

I'd really like to see them work on a strategy game.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'd really like to see them work on a strategy game.[/QUOTE]

Capcom should have NT reboot Street Fighter and make it a strategy game.

I bet this is how Chac's sis would react to meeting Joel.

Angry_cat.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet this is how Chac's sis would react to meeting Joel.[/QUOTE]
She probably would fight through the tranq. :cold:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, chapter 12 of Bloodrayne is pissing me off.[/QUOTE]

That one's a bitch.

I like where this thread is going.

[quote name='BlueScrote']That one's a bitch.

I like where this thread is going.[/QUOTE]

It was the part with the vertical snaking through spikes while avoiding double cannon balls as a bird after taking on the horde of blade arm vamp creatures and the 4 knights that was pissing me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's because chapter 13 was hyped up to be a huge difficulty increase, but I actually didn't think it was too bad.

I hyped it up!

But I really do think that 13 was particularly difficult in terms of platforming.

The game as a whole wasn't too tough. More difficult than The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, but far easier than Hard Corps: Uprising (if you're not playing the bitch-ass Rising mode.)

Dang Amazon was fast, looks like I'll get Ghost Trick today and I ordered it yesterday. Might start that this weekend, although I'm probably going to be focused on beating Dragon Age 2 as well (probably will have it done this weekend though).

[quote name='Chacrana']I hyped it up!

But I really do think that 13 was particularly difficult in terms of platforming.

The game as a whole wasn't too tough. More difficult than The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, but far easier than Hard Corps: Uprising (if you're not playing the bitch-ass Rising mode.)[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would have even been able to finish a single level of Hard Corps in Arcade mode. I did notice you are pretty damn high on the leaderboards for that game.

[quote name='Chacrana']I think I'm going to not play games until Gears. Instead, I'm going to read books and watch blu rays.[/QUOTE]

I'm still reading almost everyday going to and from work, I'm half way through The Two Towers now after starting The Lord of the Rings about a month ago.

[quote name='Chacrana']I think I'm going to not play games until Gears. Instead, I'm going to read books and watch blu rays.[/QUOTE]That's what I'm planning on doing. I have a ton of books I still haven't read, so I should be pretty game hunfry by the time UPS comes on Tuesday.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm still reading almost everyday going to and from work, I'm half way through The Two Towers now after starting The Lord of the Rings about a month ago.[/QUOTE]
Sweet! What do you think of Two Towers? That was my favorite of the series.

[quote name='Chacrana']I hyped it up!

The game as a whole wasn't too tough. More difficult than The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, but far easier than Hard Corps: Uprising (if you're not playing the bitch-ass Rising mode.)[/QUOTE]

Even on Rising mode, Hard Corps Uprising is still much much harder than Bloodrayne.

I guess I never found Bloodrayne hard because the checkpoints are super plentiful.

[quote name='Chacrana']I think I'm going to not play games until Gears. Instead, I'm going to read books and watch blu rays.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that, guess you won't be joining our 3s session then.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I don't think I would have even been able to finish a single level of Hard Corps in Arcade mode. I did notice you are pretty damn high on the leaderboards for that game.[/QUOTE]

I know it sounds like me talking out my ass, but I could've done much, much better than I did in that run. Some day, I'll go back to it...

[quote name='icebeast']I'm still reading almost everyday going to and from work, I'm half way through The Two Towers now after starting The Lord of the Rings about a month ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm not that sophisticated. I'm going to catch up on the two most recent volumes of Berserk (which I've had for a while but still haven't read), and then I'm planning to finish the Inferno portion of The Divine Comedy... and maybe move on to Purgatorio.

Chapter 13 was annoying, but it did not make me rage like 12 did. Then again, once I figured out how to abuse the solar laser, I had more life for that stupid vertical maze of spikes.
I'll probably buy the $4 Dead Nation DLC... seems like it adds a lot for $4.

Wait wat
what was the OP? I'm NEVER offended. If it went too far, then it must have been deplorable

Are we talking about books? I think I'm gonna start studying specific author's careers to watch them evolve, change, etc. (Basically, I'm gonna read an author's works chronologically from beginning to end)
I'm thinking about starting with either Vonnegut or Bukowski, but I really wanna read this too:
danielewski-house_of_leaves.jpg

I've heard it's great.
A review for those interested:
http://thehungryreader.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/book-review-house-of-leaves-by-mark-z-danielewski/

[quote name='linkpwns']Wait wat

Are we talking about books? I think I'm gonna start studying specific author's careers to watch them evolve, change, etc. (Basically, I'm gonna read an author's works chronologically from beginning to end)
I'm thinking about starting with either Vonnegut or Bukowski, but I really wanna read this too:
danielewski-house_of_leaves.jpg

I've heard it's great.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should stop bullshitting us and start with Dr. Suess or Beverly Cleary.

[quote name='Chacrana']Maybe you should stop bullshitting us and start with Dr. Suess or Beverly Cleary.[/QUOTE]

I've spent too much time masturbating to those authors to re-read them now. I'd be fully aroused before I could even get into the material.

I'm actually gonna go read house of leaves until my next class.

[quote name='linkpwns']I've spent too much time masturbating to those authors to re-read them now. I'd be fully aroused before I could even get into the material.
[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed reading this almost as much as I enjoyed thinking about it.

[quote name='Chacrana']I enjoyed reading this almost as much as I enjoyed thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

Which seems to disagree with your new user title, really.

I was playing CoDBlops with a friend yesterday. I said, "You know, after this Tuesday, we never have to play this fucking game again..."
He responded, "Thank god."
Good to know my friends hate playing that game as much as I do...
Which really raises a whole new breed of questions. At the base of those questions is, "Why the fuck do we still play this game?"

[quote name='linkpwns']Which seems to disagree with your new user title, really.

I was playing CoDBlops with a friend yesterday. I said, "You know, after this Tuesday, we never have to play this fucking game again..."
Which really raises a whole new breed of questions. At the base of those questions is, "Why the fuck do we still play this game?"[/QUOTE]

I've been asking you the same question for ages.

[quote name='linkpwns']Which seems to disagree with your new user title, really.

Which really raises a whole new breed of questions. At the base of those questions is, "Why the fuck do we still play this game?"[/QUOTE]

Because you're a bunch of stupid guidos who use each other's jizz as gel to slick your greasy hair back with.

[quote name='Chacrana']Because you're a bunch of stupid guidos who use each other's jizz as gel to slick your greasy hair back with.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, that's a fucking epic diss.

Hm, Radiant Silvergun is harder than I expected. At least, I'm having trouble getting used to the controls.

[quote name='Chacrana']Because you're a bunch of stupid guidos who use each other's jizz as gel to slick your greasy hair back with.[/QUOTE]

I don't need anyone else's jizz to slick my hair back...
My ejaculatory payload is usually enough for myself and my friends.
Speaking of ejaculation...
brb

Just read through the intro of House of Leaves. That'll be my third time reading through it. (I've tried reading it twice before, but always got intimidated and quit. I'm determined this time.) Still as powerful as the first, really. It's a shame that Danielewski's second book fucking sucks.

Nasty.

On the subject of reading, I don't remember the last book I've read. And I used to read all the time. Just quit cold turkey one day, closest library is like 20 minutes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back