GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Son, this wasn't even about the GGT, this was about me getting screwed out of my mahvel matches. You should know best that mahvel makes everybody salty as fuck.[/QUOTE]

66575_1529745657204_1641608694_1222608_5538714_n.jpg

[quote name='icebeast'] If you want to talk about it send me a PM, I should be around a decent amount this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I would have last night, but I wasn't going to start a convo at 4:00AM. You can contact me when you feel like talking.

------------------------------------

Sorry hank and chac, I know you two love drama, but this particular bit isn't happening in here. I'll cause some other drama for you two to enjoy.

I actually just typed something mean about chac here, but I felt bad about it because it was true. So I'll just say this, "fuck you, Chac, you wa cock couldn't fill up a 1x1 px image."

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Ggt = serious business[/QUOTE]

No shit.

You guys actually take your internet relationships seriously enough to be hurt by them? Go outside.

[quote name='Halo05']No shit.

You guys actually take your internet relationships seriously enough to be hurt by them? Go outside.[/QUOTE]

Are you one of those people who thinks internet friends = imaginary friends? Before I moved to FL, I already had friends here via the net then made more at school. Shit is all the same to me based on experience. I don't know whether or not one day they'll end up being local friends, who knows. So yes, I do happen to take "internet relationships" seriously, because it's no different. I'd rather treat them as real friends than shit on them as if I don't give a damn. It's an insult to both the friends I had before I moved here and the friends I have now. What about the people I've kept in touch with from CA via online, should I demote them to just an internet relationship? :speaktothehand:

EDIT: He's not even going to see this post, lol. Don't knock on any of my bros, local or not, or Imma go in on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

You guys actually take your internet relationships seriously enough to be hurt by them? Go outside.[/QUOTE]

You've just hurt me, and I can't go outside because I'm too busy studying for law finals. How dare you?

[quote name='Chacrana']You've just hurt me, and I can't go outside because I'm too busy studying for law finals. How dare you?[/QUOTE]

Then you need to call stalker chick and get laid, no going outside there, just in.

Whoknows hurts my feelings everyday.

[quote name='distgfx']You too? He tells me God Hand isn't good and I cut myself. :cry: [/QUOTE]

He won't go to Disney with me. It's supposed to be the happiest place on Earth. I don't see how without him there.

[quote name='distgfx']MGS Rising is being developed by Platinum Games?

http://www.mediafire.com/?m76v6y1hq2dbyi7

Well now I'm actually going to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Oh that...that's just great news.

[quote name='Indignate']He won't go to Disney with me. It's supposed to be the happiest place on Earth. I don't see how without him there.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I already invited him to go to the one here.

[quote name='Indignate']Oh that...that's just great news.[/QUOTE]

The first metal gear game I buy willingly... I never thought I would see the day.

[quote name='distgfx']I'm sorry, I already invited him to go to the one here.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming my invite was lost in the mail.

Sadly that damn camera angle is too close for MGR:R. If Ninja Gaiden has ever taught us about free 3d roaming camera angles, is that we need camera angles from afar or at least be able to quick reset them.

Good stuff for Konami though, they need new games and having Platinum Games do this is a great move.

[quote name='distgfx']I would have last night, but I wasn't going to start a convo at 4:00AM. You can contact me when you feel like talking.

------------------------------------

Sorry hank and chac, I know you two love drama, but this particular bit isn't happening in here. I'll cause some other drama for you two to enjoy.

I actually just typed something mean about chac here, but I felt bad about it because it was true. So I'll just say this, "fuck you, Chac, you wa cock couldn't fill up a 1x1 px image."[/QUOTE]
I only like drama when I'm not in the middle of it. ^__^

[quote name='distgfx']Are you one of those people who thinks internet friends = imaginary friends? Before I moved to FL, I already had friends here via the net then made more at school. Shit is all the same to me based on experience. I don't know whether or not one day they'll end up being local friends, who knows. So yes, I do happen to take "internet relationships" seriously, because it's no different. I'd rather treat them as real friends than shit on them as if I don't give a damn. It's an insult to both the friends I had before I moved here and the friends I have now. What about the people I've kept in touch with from CA via online, should I demote them to just an internet relationship? :speaktothehand:

EDIT: He's not even going to see this post, lol. Don't knock on any of my bros, local or not, or Imma go in on you.[/QUOTE]
As someone who has more long distance friends than local friends, yes, I do take friendships made online seriously. I make no distinction between them. I'm not talking about random people I meet online. I'm talking about those I've kept in contact with, those I play games and Skype with, and those I genuinely give a damn about. It's also why I give out my phone number to them if they want it, another way to keep in touch. This is the internet age, distance doesn't matter like it used to.

I grew up with few friends, and luckily I have some good friends now. So I keep them close, regardless of distance.

[quote name='distgfx']Then you need to call stalker chick and get laid, no going outside there, just in.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Go get that shit. :drool:

[quote name='distgfx']You too? He tells me God Hand isn't good and I cut myself. :cry:

----------------------------------

MGS Rising is being developed by Platinum Games?

http://www.mediafire.com/?m76v6y1hq2dbyi7

Well now I'm actually going to buy it.[/QUOTE]
After this, they should do DMC5. There's no saving DmC, shit should be canned.

[quote name='j-cart']DMC as a series is done in general.[/QUOTE]

Obviously, Why else would they have let Ninja Theory make a new one?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I think they took the sub name a bit too far this time. At least it's not a Solid game.

[quote name='KingBroly']Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I think they took the sub name a bit too far this time. At least it's not a Solid game.[/QUOTE]

Which technically makes it a new IP.

Uraizen: Classy response.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']metal gear rising = bayonetta 2? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Whatever it is, I'm finally getting a good Metal Gear game.

I went to sleep and woke up with Platinum Games making a MG? WTF? I'm not disappointed/mad or anything, just... shocked? I mean, I had some doubts that it would be good, but they've all been crushed by that announcement.

[quote name='distgfx']Did a broken game just win the VGAs GOTY? Why yes, yes it did.[/QUOTE]

Skyrim? It really would be a game of the year candidate if it wasn't a ticking time bomb waiting to self destruct.

Speaking of skyrim, it's a really progressive land, man. I'm playing as a girl, but don't like the idea of marrying a dude. I though the sister of the dude who owns the first trading post you get to is kind of foxy, so I went back with the charm that shows you're "available" for a relationship and she's like "you interested in me?" Long story short, my female Skyrim warrior is now married to a hot chick. We live in her house because I didn't want her to know I had a house in the main city with a hot servant.

I want to watch the trailer for it, but gametrailers has some sort of infectious disease that doesn't really let the full trailer buffer so I can watch more than 3 fluid seconds... need to see if I get a good or bad vibe. Still shots of the characters look kind of creepy. :\

[quote name='Indignate']Whoknows hurts my feelings everyday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']He won't go to Disney with me. It's supposed to be the happiest place on Earth. I don't see how without him there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']I'm sorry, I already invited him to go to the one here.[/QUOTE]

I like it when people talk about me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Skyrim? It really would be a game of the year candidate if it wasn't a ticking time bomb waiting to self destruct.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to take your word for it, but you seem to agree with me either way. :cool:

[quote name='whoknows']I like it when people talk about me.[/QUOTE]

It happens a lot.

I got four new twitter followers since that post; I'm not even interesting, nor do I update it.

Man, MG Rising gives me hope that the action genre isn't dead yet. Also, GGs to icebeast in marvel, we'll uh... work on your connection sometime, lol.

Man, how horrible is that new Mass Effect 3 trailer? I'm an idiot for thinking they'd learn not to show any more GEARS OF WAR bullshit. Seriously, no trailers yet of just RPG/story.

[quote name='distgfx']I got four new twitter followers since that post; I'm not even interesting, nor do I update it.

Man, MG Rising gives me hope that the action genre isn't dead yet. Also, GGs to icebeast in marvel, we'll uh... work on your connection sometime, lol.[/QUOTE]

I followed both you and cheska based on that tweet.

Hmm... what should I do with this?

100MEDIA_IMAG0063.jpg

It doesn't work anymore and I already got my code for the downloadable version. Destroy it? New coaster? Back scratcher? Frisbee? Sex object? The possibilities are endless!

[quote name='whoknows']Take it to Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Think I'll get extra credit if I tell them it's the super rare master chief edition disc?

Finished Skyward Sword. I think I have a new favorite Zelda game. It took me about 42 hours to beat it with all heart pieces and sidequests.

[quote name='distgfx']Think I'll get extra credit if I tell them it's the super rare master chief edition disc?[/QUOTE]

You will, but you have to make sure you also mention you're a Powerup Rewards member. That's how you get respect at GS.

[quote name='whoknows']You will, but you have to make sure you also mention you're a Powerup Rewards member. That's how you get respect at GS.[/QUOTE]

But I'm not, how do I become one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back