GGT 160 gets to be best man at ihadFG and Linkpwns' wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']But I'm not, how do I become one?[/QUOTE]

Well they don't let just anyone join. I hear if you trade in or purchase a used game at GS there is a slight chance they'll choose you to take part in a special initiation ceremony where you give them $15 as well as all of your personal information.

[quote name='Indignate']Why does yours look much more professionally made than mine?[/QUOTE]

Because they cared when they made mine.

[quote name='whoknows']Well they don't let just anyone join. I hear if you trade in or purchase a used game at GS there is a slight chance they'll choose you to take part in a special initiation ceremony where you give them $15 as well as all of your personal information.[/QUOTE]

But I don't want to give them my personal information, it's personal.

I got the last achievements yesterday in Sonic 2. I've been meaning to do that for a while. It was a pain in the butt, though.

[quote name='distgfx']Hmm... what should I do with this?

100MEDIA_IMAG0063.jpg

It doesn't work anymore and I already got my code for the downloadable version. Destroy it? New coaster? Back scratcher? Frisbee? Sex object? The possibilities are endless![/QUOTE]

same here... dosn't it still work though but not able to play online?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']same here... dosn't it still work though but not able to play online?[/QUOTE]

Yup

I really hope The Last of Us doesn't have a Biker and a Black Politician in it. It'd be too similar to Left 4 Dead. Also, I fully expect the game to end in a 'the world never ended' sort of twist.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Blew through the campaign in MW3 yesterday. Way too short, but was pretty damn good otherwise.[/QUOTE]

But it can't be good, they recycled everything from MW2, it's just MW 2.5, how dare any review sites give it above a 5/10, it got a higher score than "game x" which means Activision obviously paid off reviewers, gotta give it a 0 on Metacritic, etc etc

[quote name='whoknows']But it can't be good, they recycled everything from MW2, it's just MW 2.5, how dare any review sites give it above a 5/10, it got a higher score than "game x" which means Activision obviously paid off reviewers, gotta give it a 0 on Metacritic, etc etc[/QUOTE]

Haters gonna hate.

I don't care that much about innovation within series I enjoy. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Only gripe I have is that it was very short. 5-6 hours tops to just blow through. But it was all very good IMO. Just one crazy ass "holy shit!" action moment after another.

Nothing new or groundbreaking. But a lot of pure, mindless fun.

Having fun playing Rock Band 3 and some download games and Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart is frustrating trying to beat the computer even at 100CC!

[quote name='dmaul1114']Haters gonna hate.

I don't care that much about innovation within series I enjoy. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Only gripe I have is that it was very short. 5-6 hours tops to just blow through. But it was all very good IMO. Just one crazy ass "holy shit!" action moment after another.

Nothing new or groundbreaking. But a lot of pure, mindless fun.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it. Nothing thought provoking, but I don't play COD for deep thoughts.

[quote name='KingBroly']Yup

I really hope The Last of Us doesn't have a Biker and a Black Politician in it. It'd be too similar to Left 4 Dead. Also, I fully expect the game to end in a 'the world never ended' sort of twist.[/QUOTE]

The question is will it be more like L4D, Dead Island, or just uncharted with zombies.

Recorded the VGAs last night before getting twisted. Watching it now.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I enjoyed it. Nothing thought provoking, but I don't play COD for deep thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, although to be honest the MW campaigns do have more thought than people give them credit for.

[quote name='BlueScrote']
The question is will it be more like L4D, Dead Island, or just uncharted with zombies.[/QUOTE]

My pipe dream would be for it to be actually survival oriented, and sort of like what people thought Dead Island would be originally. Also, at least it doesn't look exactly like the enemies are zombies. They looked more like they were infected by plants or something.

It seems like the VGAs are slowly improving in quality. Having people like Felicia Day and Zach Levi involved definitely helps.

[quote name='Indignate']Are Felicia Day and Zach Levi quality?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, but Felicia Day is nice to to look at.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I have no idea, but Felicia Day is nice to to look at.[/QUOTE]

I keep looking to the left, but I don't see you.

[quote name='distgfx']I keep looking to the left, but I don't see you.[/QUOTE]

It might help if you opened your eyes.

Really hoping there would be a PC release of MGR:R, but I can settle for the 720p @ 60fps.

Lighting BOLT ACTION!

Who cares about VGA awards, when you can get drunk in hollywood?

Started up Fear 3 this afternoon and played through the first 2 intervals. Not very creepy at all, but the gameplay is pretty awesome so far. Good use of cover-based shooting and the guns just feel satisfying to shoot.

Also chipping away at New Super Mario Bros Wii here and there. Think I'm halfway through World 4. Just focusing on beating every standard level and the game now. Will go back after coins and secret exits later.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmaul1114']Started up Fear 3 this afternoon and played through the first 2 intervals. Not very creepy at all, but the gameplay is pretty awesome so far. Good use of cover-based shooting and the guns just feel satisfying to shoot.

Also chipping away at New Super Mario Bros Wii here and there. Think I'm halfway through World 4. Just focusing on beating every standard level and the game now. Will go back after coins and secret exits later.[/QUOTE]

I loved new super mario bros Wii. I played through it twice in co-op, and am working my way through a third time. I really hope we see another co-op 2d Mario in the future.

[quote name='distgfx']Are you one of those people who thinks internet friends = imaginary friends? Before I moved to FL, I already had friends here via the net then made more at school. Shit is all the same to me based on experience. I don't know whether or not one day they'll end up being local friends, who knows. So yes, I do happen to take "internet relationships" seriously, because it's no different. I'd rather treat them as real friends than shit on them as if I don't give a damn. It's an insult to both the friends I had before I moved here and the friends I have now. What about the people I've kept in touch with from CA via online, should I demote them to just an internet relationship? :speaktothehand:

EDIT: He's not even going to see this post, lol. Don't knock on any of my bros, local or not, or Imma go in on you.[/QUOTE]

It's just weird to me. I met the people on CAG through CAG, not through any other means and as far as I know, no one on CAG that I read stuff from regularly lives near me.

That said, yeah, my experience isn't universal so I apologize, t'was a very long week.

[quote name='Halo05']It's just weird to me. I met the people on CAG through CAG, not through any other means and as far as I know, no one on CAG that I read stuff from regularly lives near me.

That said, yeah, my experience isn't universal so I apologize, t'was a very long week.[/QUOTE]

Huh... didn't expect that response, I probably shouldn't have been so mean myself so I'm sorry too. Yeah, my experience has been that internet friends turn into local friends and sometimes vice versa, so I don't make that differentiation if I become good friends with someone. No hard feelings. :cool:

[quote name='2DMention']Having fun playing Rock Band 3 and some download games and Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart is frustrating trying to beat the computer even at 100CC![/QUOTE]

Get Pushmo.... it's not amazing, but it's probably my fave 3DS game to play in small bursts.

Sent: Sat Dec 10, 10:44 PM
Received: Sat Dec 10, 10:44 PM

Oh... Yeah, no, that made no sense. The girls? fuck women. I like penis now.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']From: Mikey Loconte
Sent: Sat Dec 10, 10:44 PM
Received: Sat Dec 10, 10:44 PM

Oh... Yeah, no, that made no sense. The girls? fuck women. I like penis now.[/QUOTE]

Well he did marry me.

[quote name='distgfx']Wanna play that KoFXIII demo again tonight? Shit was hella fun, lol.[/QUOTE]

I'll be up for it later tonight. I'll probably hop on skype around 10, so if you want to play then, I'm game.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'll be up for it later tonight. I'll probably hop on skype around 10, so if you want to play then, I'm game.[/QUOTE]

Sure.

Haven't been in the mood for much video games this weekend. Mostly roamed around in Arkham City and some races in Hot Pursuit.

I'm still in awe of how pretty HP is.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I wanna play some KOF XIII too. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Hit me up before or after Josh then, the demo doesn't support lobbies. Even if it did, the game doesn't support spectating anyway. =\

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is rising going to be a full out action game?[/QUOTE]

It would seem to be that way, especially if Platinum Games is developing it.

[quote name='distgfx']It's as stealthy as you are when stealing my cupcakes.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to say you've noticed me doing that?

[quote name='whoknows']Are you trying to say you've noticed me doing that?[/QUOTE]

No, I just assumed it was a myth told to me by indignate.

[quote name='whoknows']He betrayed me. I thought you'd just assume that you ate the cupcakes and forgot.[/QUOTE]

I never forget, except when I do.

[quote name='Indignate']I played that KoF.

I didn't really like it.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, but I did. :cool:

[quote name='whoknows']Forget what?[/QUOTE]

Forget that.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']What if you forget to forget?[/QUOTE]

Then I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back