GGT 165 overdosed on weeds

Weeds_Wallpaper_4_by_burnjoeburn.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I like where this thread is going.[/QUOTE]

I can totally see the PaRappa frog saying that.

I did get a text from Chacrana earlier and he said Jamestown sucked. He said "Jamestown, on the other hand, is overrated garbage that people only like because they're too poor to buy a Cave shooter." This is after he complained about money being tight. Then I said "I bet GAF loves Jamestown." He said they do. So I lol'd at him. Have fun with your GAF buddies.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']^__^

Also needs to happen. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9274132&postcount=501

Just so when he comes back he can be all "WTF?"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I did get a text from Chacrana earlier and he said Jamestown sucked. He said "Jamestown, on the other hand, is overrated garbage that people only like because they're too poor to buy a Cave shooter." This is after he complained about money being tight. Then I said "I bet GAF loves Jamestown." He said they do. So I lol'd at him. Have fun with your GAF buddies.[/QUOTE]

Chac is a rude little piggy, ban him.

To continue was icebeast was talking about in the last thread:

I'm enjoying Justice League Dark well enough but my reaction is mostly "You took away my Zatanna ongoing for this?"

[quote name='diddy310']To continue was icebeast was talking about in the last thread:

I'm enjoying Justice League Dark well enough but my reaction is mostly "You took away my Zatanna ongoing for this?"[/QUOTE]

I'm really enjoying Batman, WW, Action Comics, Demon Knights. I'm 'eh' on Aquaman, GL, and Flash.

Demon Knights is seriously awesome, I checked it out because I thought the art looked cool, and I was totally sucked into the story, haha.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']To back up the weeds pic with something relevant

tekzilla-boob-shake.gif

never gets old[/QUOTE]
Nom nom. Everytime.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Jamestown is great. I had a ton of fun with it.

VVVVVV done, finally. fuck the end of that game in the dirty hole. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I liked what I've played of Jamestown.

Also yeah, the end of VVVVVV gets a bit rough. :bouncy:

All the old BBCS dlc are unlocks now unlocked via earning P$ doing pretty much anything in the game and buying them from the gallery. Characters start unlocked.
I do like earning fictional in-game money and unlocking shit with it. Hopefully I can buy things like concept art.

[quote name='Indignate']I do like earning fictional in-game money and unlocking shit with it. Hopefully I can buy things like concept art.[/QUOTE]

Sign me up!

[quote name='Indignate']I do like earning fictional in-game money and unlocking shit with it. Hopefully I can buy things like concept art.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes you can.

Jem is hot. I'd hit it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']this is a real game on Xbox:

screen1.jpg

called "No Luca No"[/QUOTE]
I play that game every day for real with my cat. :cool:

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm really enjoying Batman, WW, Action Comics, Demon Knights. I'm 'eh' on Aquaman, GL, and Flash.[/QUOTE]

Im loving the shit out of nightwing right now. Also supergirl is really good too.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']To back up the weeds pic with something relevant

tekzilla-boob-shake.gif

never gets old[/QUOTE]

Nope. This might be my favorite gif of all time. :drool:

If 'Ronica and I were hooked up, she'd be doing this for me all de time.

Among other things...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Jamestown is great. I had a ton of fun with it.[/QUOTE]

me: "Ronnie baby, come over here and do that thing you know I like"

Veronica B: "of course, darling! Anything for you, lover"

gunm's wet dreams;9274199 said:

me: "beautiful, hon. now let's go make babies"

bread's done
Back