distgfx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
True story.

250px-Jurassic_The_Hunted_Box_Art.jpg

Turok_2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whoknows']Dinosaurs should be added as DLC for all existing games.[/QUOTE]

There's one in SFxT's background.

Twitter.jpg

There's even one in Mass Effect 3.

Wrex_Character_Box.png

[quote name='distgfx']
There's even one in Mass Effect 3.

Wrex_Character_Box.png
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

My favorite dinosaur is
shrike

Start watching Game of Thrones. Good so far, only up to episode 2. I don't know how much I would enjoy it if I didn't read the books though. I feel like you'd be confused by a lot of things without the larger context the book gives.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Skyrim has dragons, is that close enough?

Also has some shitty scripting, but that's in every Bethesda game.[/QUOTE]

No.

Dumb thread is dumb.
Should have been: "GGT172 plays Arcade Mode because it wants colored characters"
or "GGT172: COLORED CHARACTERS ONLY"

This is amazing, by the way:
http://i.imgur.com/JC3gy.jpg
Going on skype now.

[quote name='linkpwns']Dumb thread is dumb.
Should have been: "GGT172 plays Arcade Mode because it wants colored characters"
or "GGT172: COLORED CHARACTERS ONLY"

This is amazing, by the way:
http://i.imgur.com/JC3gy.jpg
Going on skype now.[/QUOTE]

GGT 172 doesn't let Germany take their fucking Marshmellow.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Did Samara, Garrus and Thane loyalty missions tonight, along wopith a couple random sidequests.[/QUOTE]

I'm done, in case you didn't catch it. 42nd platinum. Holy shit.

Random observations:
*fuck the room in the Legion loyalty mission that has you go down a ramp and has 3 geth hunters and some random troopers. I hate that room so much. Every. fucking. Playthrough.
*fuck the room in the Tali loyalty mission that has you up on a balcony with geth swarming up the ramp.
*fuck the cheap ass YMIR mech that learned how to climb stairs and killed me on the 5th wave of the arrival mission standoff. I was | | that close to getting the achievement on insanity -- I got mad and bumped it down to normal and just liquidized the room... then I turned it back up to insanity. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
*fuck the room in the Tali loyalty mission that has you up on a balcony with geth swarming up the ramp.[/QUOTE]
I don't really remember that part...

fuck the prime and two juggernauts with no cover at the end, though.

[quote name='The Crotch']I don't really remember that part...

fuck the prime and two juggernauts with no cover at the end, though.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't bad -- the AI was stupid for me -- Miranda and I hosed them all no problem... AI Hacking is your friend. :)

It's slightly before that... it's the room right before she finds her father. GRRRRR. there's a sneaky geth hidden in a room on balcony level on the top left side... and they swarm you... it's the swarms that suck on insanity.

Like the part of the suicide mission with the biotic barrier when you turn the corner and get mobbed by 800 husks, 20 abominations, and a scion in limited area. :bomb:

Ah, I remember the bit in Tali's mission now. Never gave me the trouble that the asshole prime did, though.

The biotic barrier part of the suicide mission always bugged me. Like, they're doing this whole "Jack is barely holding!" thing, but I've got Samara standing right beside her just chillin'.

Also, having people with throw is fucking amazing in husk fights. That thing has the most bullshit cooldown.

[quote name='The Crotch']Ah, I remember the bit in Tali's mission now. Never gave me the trouble that the asshole prime did, though.

The biotic barrier part of the suicide mission always bugged me. Like, they're doing this whole "Jack is barely holding!" thing, but I've got Samara standing right beside her just chillin'.

Also, having people with throw is fucking amazing in husk fights. That thing has the most bullshit cooldown.[/QUOTE]

Throw is a power I never really used. Pull either.
I miss singularity though. The fact that everything has bullshit armor or shields on insanity kind of makes it moot though.

I swear, I use the same characters all the time.
Number of missions used, outside of loyalty:
Zaeed:

Throw instagibs an armour-stripped husk and has a cooldown so short it's basically ready to use again by the time it lands. Put AP ammo on top of that and husks might as well not exist.

And Zaeed? Ew. For the ammo, sure, I guess, but incendiary grenades are terribad.

EDIT: Singularity bombs are still useful on insanity. The part in Lair of the Shadow Broker where trucks full of soldiers keep landing is stupidly easy with an overload-singularity-warp combo while they're all bunched up in the truck bed.

[quote name='The Crotch']Throw instagibs an armour-stripped husk and has a cooldown so short it's basically ready to use again by the time it lands. Put AP ammo on top of that and husks might as well not exist.

And Zaeed? Ew. For the ammo, sure, I guess, but incendiary grenades are terribad.

EDIT: Singularity bombs are still useful on insanity. The part in Lair of the Shadow Broker where trucks full of soldiers keep landing is stupidly easy with an overload-singularity-warp combo while they're all bunched up in the truck bed.[/QUOTE]

In the beginning, there was Jacob/Miranda and Zaeed.
I got Mordin next. Mordin is not a good squadmate, no matter how much I like the character.
So until I got Garrus, Zaeed filled in. He was also my dude for collector mission 1 and 2 (horizon/ship) because he had disruptor ammo, warp ammo with my ability, concussion and the grenade to deal with armor. I actually used him for the 1st section of the suicide run before I went back and fixed the loyalty snafu. Next trip in, I subbed in Grunt.

[quote name='Indignate']You should ask your old roommate about that.[/QUOTE]

But I don't need him to care about my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back