Not open for further replies.

icebeast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Like this:

14595f7c01a88940f44a6e4cb65946df-d3dm7yu.jpg

psc___shepard_and_joker_2_by_aimo-d344cy4.jpg

In fact this looks eerily like what I imagined (that Shepard even looks like mine, even with that strange ME3 grin she has now).

joker__s_february___bailiejoker_zombieflicks_by_rabbitzoro-d4p58w4.jpg

Much less Jaheira-Aerie cat-fighting since I told Jaheira to stop cock-blocking me. Much more killing trolls who are curiously immune to the whole "I have a sword that literally cuts your soul from your body". Like, the soul leaving animation plays and everything, but they keep fighting...
[quote name='icebeast']Garrus got really vengeful in the later games, he was a nice guy in the first one though, and I like his voice.[/QUOTE]
I know.

What can I say? Lady-Shepard loves alien-Punisher.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I did that in my regular playthrough and it felt dirty.
So when I did my second playthrough, I picked up Liara.

My femShep is definitely a lesbian.[/QUOTE]
I could never betray my bro like that.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just bang Garrus again.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that happened in ME2 actually. It was so anti-climactic

[quote name='ihadFG']"I whipped it out, and I was like, geez, this thing is...tiny." - uraizen[/QUOTE]

Don't worry ihadFG I don't care how big you are, although I do wonder why Uraizen is suddenly so intent on getting into your pants.

Finally got time to sink some more hours into ME3 last night. A little under 11 hours in now. Last night I mainly just explored the Citadel and did sidequests there, leaving to go scan a planet to get a needed item a few times. And then did one mission
the Grissom Academy one

Game is great IMO. Only nitpick I have is the quest Journal sucks. It doesn't update with progress of what you've done/need to do next like it did in ME2. Making it worse is you get sidequests in there that you can't complete until doing another mission--and there's no way to tell that other than looking it up online.

[quote name='j-cart']Fatass.

Hope everyone is ready for some St. Patty's partying![/QUOTE]
You're just jealous. ^__^ I just had another reuben. Ate one before bed, ate one when I got up. So good. . .

Also lol @ this email I just got.

Dear hankmecrankme,

Your video "Contra No Deaths Run Stage 5", may have content that is owned or licensed by Konami, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.

This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notices page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nobody wants to see Asian dudes dancing. :nottalking:

Well, maybe you do. . .:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I don't really care about Asian dudes dancing, but I would like to see a particular white dude with a sexy beard dancing. ;)

naked

I played Star Wars last night.

It almost makes me want to buy it.

I also choose a east coast server so I can feel closer to Uraizen.

PvP scares me though.

Since you're here, is there a way to set it so that when I choose an attack, my character will automatically close the distance to use said attack rather than the screen yell at me that I'm not in range and make me physically use my fingers to move the character into said range?

[quote name='Indignate']PvP scares me though.

Since you're here, is there a way to set it so that when I choose an attack, my character will automatically close the distance to use said attack rather than the screen yell at me that I'm not in range and make me physically use my fingers to move the character into said range?[/QUOTE]

HAHAHHAHA silly player.

Short answer: Yes.

Real answer: But you still need to get close to who ever you are attacking because of cooldowns. Can't spam the good moves all the time.

Next question is what type of character are you? Though seriously, PvP is not that bad, for one, the low level worlds are underpopulated (though more might be there when 1.2 drops). In my journey to 50 levels, I maybe saw 4 republics trying to attack me while questing. World PvP is kind of a joke, but Warzone PvP is awesome.

Seriously, if you want to play this game more, start up on Nadd's Sarcophagus. I am on there and I can help you with pretty much everything. I got a ton of stuff stock piled for low levels to sell to, once 1.2 drops. Plus I got another character that I am going to start, so it would be easy for us to level up together.

[quote name='The Crotch']Much less Jaheira-Aerie cat-fighting since I told Jaheira to stop cock-blocking me. Much more killing trolls who are curiously immune to the whole "I have a sword that literally cuts your soul from your body". Like, the soul leaving animation plays and everything, but they keep fighting...

I know.

What can I say? Lady-Shepard loves alien-Punisher.

I could never betray my bro like that.[/QUOTE]

Don't you need to kill the trolls with fire or acid? Or else they keep regenerating? Maybe I'm making that up.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Don't you need to kill the trolls with fire or acid? Or else they keep regenerating? Maybe I'm making that up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's the rule. Trolls can be knocked down by physical and magical attacks, but they'll regenerate their health unless you finish them off with fire or acid.

But Minsc has a sword that... kinda-sorta bypasses that. Got it from some gith; cuts a soul from the body. So it's just weird that it kinda-sorta works against trolls. The soul leaving animation plays, but the troll keeps on fighting.

I'll have to see if trolls are immune to save-or-die spells as well, but I don't think they are.

EDIT: Finally got the dexterity gauntlets that were stolen from me during the transition between BG1 and BG2. My character no longer has a horribly gimped armour class! Yay!

Ok I just watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9PsqxQLM

It's 5 mins of Ninja Gaiden 3 gameplay and I am wondering will this game be worth it come release day? I have always loved the modern Ninja Gaiden games, but for some reason all I have heard so far about the game is people whining and moaning about it. I mean, I get it that people are mad that the lead guy isn't there anymore but that gameplay looks EPIC.

Just wondering if it's worth a purchase or not.

The problem with Ninja Gaiden is that the new games are not trying to be better than Ninja Gaiden Black.

In that sense, NG3 won't be purchased by me. Plus no Itagaki on this project is also why NG3 won't best NGB.

In my honest opinion, watching gameplay of this really interests me. I get it that hardcore NG fans are complaining that there's no dismemberment and not as much gore, but to be quite honest, the gameplay and action itself look extremely fun to me. Obviously, opinions are opinions. I just truly don't get why everyone's griping. Sure there's a new lead guy, but what's done is done. Guess you just can't trust others opinions and reviews.

[quote name='SativaSam']I mean, I get it that people are mad that the lead guy isn't there anymore but that gameplay looks EPIC.[/QUOTE]

No I think most people are probably more concerned about the gameplay than who as at the helm of the project or how much gore there is, which every video I've watched so far has proven that the game will only be "EPIC" if you like watching cutscenes every 30-60 seconds during combat and enjoy tons of QTEs for everything, remember NGB, you know, where you were actually in control during the entire fight and when something was epic it was because you were actually in control the entire time and not just hitting a QTE to watch a cutscene... yeah, those were good times.

[quote name='icebeast']No I think most people are probably more concerned about the gameplay than who as at the helm of the project or how much gore there is, which every video I've watched so far has proven that the game will only be "EPIC" if you like watching cutscenes every 30-60 seconds during combat and enjoy tons of QTEs for everything, remember NGB, you know, where you were actually in control during the entire fight and when something was epic it was because you were actually in control the entire time and not just hitting a QTE to watch a cutscene... yeah, those were good times.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

I want to play my cutscenes, not watch what happens.

[quote name='Indignate']I played Star Wars last night.

It almost makes me want to buy it.

I also choose a east coast server so I can feel closer to Uraizen.[/QUOTE]

That's weird, I started playing it too.

I'm playing with someone else though. Right now.

NG3 doesn't look bad because it's not being true to its name, that's an unfair criticism, shame on anyone who uses it. The reason to be cautious should be because it looks bad on its own merits. And it kind of does.

The amount of times that camera shifts focus into cinematic takes downs is utterly nauseating. Yes, it looks flashy from a YouTube viewer perspective, but when playing the game I imagine that cinematography yanking me around more than I'd like it to. The developer said they wanted that personal, gritty feeling of gutting an enemy. Well then this new approach makes sense, but it seems they're trying to stay too similar to previous Ninja Gaiden games, and it kind of makes the whole thing look silly. You've got the same slick gameplay of the older games, but now you're constantly being removed and reentered between 2 different games.

I think they should've reduced the enemy count, and made the game more adventure like with enemy encounters being small, but very memorable cinematic action experiences. That sounds more like their initial philosophy, now it just kinda looks like a Ninja Gaiden on rails.

They also wanted a mature story, but once again proved to us all they really want is Power Rangers with gore. So now we have to sit through a bunch of bullshit, where as in previous games it was clearly ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous. Giant skeletal dinosaur? Sure, let's do it.

probably because half the game is scripted cinematics that have been built only to involve a sword.

and because ryu has to stay in character now, lol. shit is gonna be deep.

[quote name='whoknows']That's weird, I started playing it too.

I'm playing with someone else though. Right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing with some guy who types like you and knows things that only you know.

Must be Uraizen.

[quote name='j-cart']HAHAHHAHA silly player.

Short answer: Yes.

Real answer: But you still need to get close to who ever you are attacking because of cooldowns. Can't spam the good moves all the time.

Next question is what type of character are you? Though seriously, PvP is not that bad, for one, the low level worlds are underpopulated (though more might be there when 1.2 drops). In my journey to 50 levels, I maybe saw 4 republics trying to attack me while questing. World PvP is kind of a joke, but Warzone PvP is awesome.

Seriously, if you want to play this game more, start up on Nadd's Sarcophagus. I am on there and I can help you with pretty much everything. I got a ton of stuff stock piled for low levels to sell to, once 1.2 drops. Plus I got another character that I am going to start, so it would be easy for us to level up together.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Sith Inquisitor. I still haven't decided if I'm purchasing this game though. It's going to take this entire free weekend to help make up my mind.

[quote name='j-cart']Why do you guys play SWTOR without me?[/QUOTE]

Cuz Whonoes is a Jerk.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm playing with some guy who types like you and knows things that only you know.

Must be Uraizen.[/QUOTE]
Uraizen does know me well.
[quote name='Indignate']
Cuz Whonoes is a Jerk.[/QUOTE]

Am not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back