GGT #18: We're legal! And waiting for you! Call us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, I charge xbl points to play games online with me.

---

Finally started setting up my AV stuff last night in the new apartment. Was moving all weekend, so sore. I kinda want to sell my TV and buy a mid-tier projector.
Look at that little PS3 Slim in the middle.... so cute!

5pndac.jpg

I love that every room has two ethernet ports built into the opposite walls.

Maybe if it was this "lady friend" you mention now and again, I'd consider it
I kid

It's always hectic to move, but the results can be rewarding. I thought about wiring my place for ethernet when it was first being built, but I never got around to it. I dunno wireless seems to suit us just fine for now, even for gaming.

I added Deadly Premonition to one of my orders. DoTD + discount was too much to resist. >_

Underage GGTs are more willing to try new things.

I'm so exhausted. I was almost falling asleep at work today. No more gaming for me till this weekend.

I got Persona 4 to try that shit again from gamestop.com. (25% off coupon) It's disc only.. fuck.

I think i'm just gonna return it. It's just not meant to be.

At points in FFXIII I thought
Lightning wanted Hope so bad.

I'm at 4 badges in Pokemon Soul Silver now. With my busted hand, I won't be playing Mass Effect 2 for a while.

[quote name='dallow']Seriously though, I charge xbl points to play games online with me.

---

Finally started setting up my AV stuff last night in the new apartment. Was moving all weekend, so sore. I kinda want to sell my TV and buy a mid-tier projector.
Look at that little PS3 Slim in the middle.... so cute!

5pndac.jpg

I love that every room has two ethernet ports built into the opposite walls.[/QUOTE]

I'm apartment hunting now, and its a pain in the ass. I need a place that I can get internet at (seriously, for work), and I'd prefer to have one that is furnished with stove/fridge and washer/dryer.

Waiiit. Is the rest of FFXIII all going to take place before the opening stuff?

EDIT: Okay. I see we're playing Lost.

EDIT EDIT: How much did the game designers want to fuck Vanille? Lol at her symbol of magic destiny being on her ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh UPS I love how you deliver my packages a mere hour before I have to get ready for work. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to try Sakura Wars out.

[quote name='whoknows']one of you should sell me a psp for not a lot...or just gimme one.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna ask the exact same thing.

wanna play Peace Walker and I might get through the first 5 hours of persona 3

I still have Persona 4 sitting around unopened. I loved the P3:FES, but I just can't see myself spending another 80 hours going through it.

Vanille and Lightning are the only two reasons I haven't given up on FF XIII. Surely they must eventually reveal their...

motivations.

Man, next time I play Espgaluda 2, I gotta switch to vodka. Captain Morgan is great and all that, but vodka cuts you to the soul. And frankly, that's what I need if I'm gonna dodge so damn many bullets.

[quote name='Halo05']Vanille and Lightning are the only two reasons I haven't given up on FF XIII. Surely they must eventually reveal their...

motivations.[/QUOTE]

Lighting's motivations -- "herp derp, I'm an ice queen on the outside but it's because something dumb happened to me and/or I caused something to happen that I feel guilty about, probably including letting a loved one die"

Vanille's motivations -- she gets diagnosed with frontal lobe damage, turns out she really is retarded. doctor who discovers this cops a feel, then locks her in his basement.

[quote name='ninja dog']Lighting's motivations -- "herp derp, I'm an ice queen on the outside but it's because something dumb happened to me and/or I caused something to happen that I feel guilty about, probably including letting a loved one die"

Vanille's motivations -- she gets diagnosed with frontal lobe damage, turns out she really is retarded. doctor who discovers this cops a feel, then locks her in his basement.[/QUOTE]

Spoilers, I didn't know Doctor Who was in this game.

I would still bone Vanille if she was retarded.

I hope MvsC3 is real, I'd buy hella copies. Imagine all the characters they could add!! The marvel fan girl in me wants Deadpool and Jean Grey added, if both of those are included I'm in already. Also, does anyone else think that they may add Disney characters to it since the whole Marvel/Disney are one corporation now or whatever?

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I hope MvsC3 is real, I'd buy hella copies. Imagine all the characters they could add!! The marvel fan girl in me wants Deadpool and Jean Grey added, if both of those are included I'm in already. Also, does anyone else think that they may add Disney characters to it since the whole Marvel/Disney are one corporation now or whatever?[/QUOTE]
I really don't think they'd add Disney characters at all. It'd just make it too weird.

The Marvel fan in me wants Scarlet Spider as a playable costume AT LEAST.

Ugh, Half-life 2 is already pulling the stupid bullshit from HL1. Enemies are already damaging you before you can even aim at them. Oh well, game is fun anyway.

I think i'd rather see Spidey randomly show up in Kingdom Hearts 3 than Disney characters in a versus game.

As for MvC3 I'd like to see these guys on the Marvel side (assuming there's 40 or so characters)

Captain America (Bucky Barnes Cap as alternate costume, or extra character w/ a few gun based attacks)
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine (Daken/Dark Wolverine alternate costume)
Hulk (Red Hulk alternate)
Deadpool
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Dr. Doom
Venom (Mac Gargan alternate costume)
Iron Fist
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic
Cable
Cyclops
Thor
Storm
Sentinel
Ms. Marvel
Green Goblin

Bosses - Dark Phoenix Akuma and Galactus.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I really don't think they'd add Disney characters at all. It'd just make it too weird.

The Marvel fan in me wants Scarlet Spider as a playable costume AT LEAST.[/QUOTE]

Servbot or that catcus fucker wouldn't be any weirder than say... Aladdin or Stitch. Do I care either way? Probably not.

But yeah, while we're making a wishlist, I second deadpool.
I'd also like to throw in:
more darkstalkers characters, like Talbain and Demitri.
Dante and Nero from DMC4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadpool is a lock to be included in a new MvC game.

What I want is a Zombie Deadpool Head attack for Wade.

And a playable Squirrel Girl.

Seriously.

Stop looking at me like that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Servbot or that catcus fucker wouldn't be any weirder than say... Aladdin or Stitch. Do I care either way? Probably not.

But yeah, while we're making a wishlist, I second deadpool.
I'd also like to throw in:
more darkstalkers characters, like Talbain and Demitri.
Dante and Nero from DMC4.[/QUOTE]
I think Deadpool would pretty much be a sure thing if they made MvC3. He's really risen in popularity since Origins. Dante/Nero would be a great pair to have, too. I'd play Dante quite a bit. Frank West should return from TvC, too.

You're right about Aladdin or Stitch not being weird when compared to Servbot, but the reason I feel they'd be weird is because Disney characters in MvC would be just... different. It'd take getting used to like seeing Disney and FF characters together did for me.

Also, manthing, Squirrel Girl would be beast.

[quote name='ninja dog']dante, nero, frank, and phoenix wright all need to be in there.[/QUOTE]

Frank was odd enough to add to TvC -- I'm having trouble imagining a playable Phoenix Wright... not to say it couldn't work.

I was looking through a list of Capcom games... the other notables I saw that could be added:

Arthur (Ghouls N' Ghosts)
Leon (RE4)
Viewtiful Joe
Amaterasu (Okami)
Gene (God Hand)

Stupid question, but you guys probably know...

What's the deal with user titles over at GAF -- seems like something that people get labeled with? But then again, some of them are so odd, it seems like the user must've picked them. Like most parents, I just don't understand... :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Stupid question, but you guys probably know...

What's the deal with user titles over at GAF -- seems like something that people get labeled with? But then again, some of them are so odd, it seems like the user must've picked them. Like most parents, I just don't understand... :([/QUOTE]

mods give them out and a lot of times they make no sense/make fun of the person for one dumb thing they said that's completely buried in the forums. Maybe people request them on the super secret GAF IRC channel too. I dunno.

and I agree about Gene in MVC3, though I have a feeling Capcom just wants to pretend like GodHand never happened.

Mods give them to you, or take them away.

Most are out of context jokes, some will link to the reference.

They're dumb.

I want one!!!!!

[quote name='dallow']Mods give them to you, or take them away.

Most are out of context jokes, some will link to the reference.

They're dumb.

I want one!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Strap on your hooker...

and swimmer guy from project justice. and tennis loli.

fuck, they just need to release Project Justice on XBLA, so I can do the move where your characters hold the enemy down and tennis loli volleys off them. Best anything ever in a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back