GGT 188 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool-period-blood-prank.gif

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I dunno wtf Joel was doing, but he was beaten harder than a...
Josh

[quote name='panzerfaust']
Walk me through your thought process on comparing games across completely different genres. It's something I didn't think was possible.

AE had better looking ultimates than ICO? Yes, perhaps...
[/quote]

Okay, this will be easy.

FFXIII-2 is from a genre that produces shitty ass games, so it can be given any negative value. Ico and Journey aren't fucking games at all, they're games that try to give you an "experience." I hate that kind of shit, but at least the puzzles in Ico were amusing. SFxT and AE are all about gameplay and... y'know... we're playing games here. So they automagically win against a shitty genre and two games that are based on having a stupid fucking "experience."

[quote name='distgfx']
Okay, this will be easy.

FFXIII-2 is from a genre that produces shitty ass games, so it can be given any negative value. Ico and Journey aren't fucking games at all, they're games that try to give you an "experience." I hate that kind of shit, but at least the puzzles in Ico were amusing. SFxT and AE are all about gameplay and... y'know... we're playing games here. So they automagically win against a shitty genre and two games that are based on having a stupid fucking "experience."[/QUOTE]

Isn't everything an experience? Playing a game like SFxT is just another type of experience.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl: @ $12.50 for Fable 3. That's still not a deal.[/QUOTE]

$2.50 for Fable 3 is still not a deal. Shit, Peter Molyneux could give you a handjob with a free copy and you'd lose out twice on that deal.

[quote name='ihadFG']Isn't everything an experience? Playing a game like SFxT is just another type of experience.[/QUOTE]

Oh good lord, Josh, you can't seriously be trying to get into the fucking semantics of an experience.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh good lord, Josh, you can't seriously be trying to get into the fucking semantics of an experience.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Josh. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']$2.50 for Fable 3 is still not a deal. Shit, Peter Molyneux could give you a handjob with a free copy and you'd lose out twice on that deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if there are any game directors where a handjob would be desirable.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh good lord, Josh, you can't seriously be trying to get into the fucking semantics of an experience.[/QUOTE]

But what does the word semantics really mean?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I took a shit at Target today after experiencing Taco Bell.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a shitty experience.

I guess Target was a bullseye...for your dump.

Wait, wat...Taco Bell is an "experience"?

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm not sure if there are any game directors where a handjob would be desirable.
[/QUOTE]
If Jonathan Blowjob offered you a lil' sucky sucky, you know you'd at least consider it.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm not sure if there are any game directors where a handjob would be desirable.[/QUOTE]

jade_raymond.jpg

[quote name='gunm']That sounds like a shitty experience.

I guess Target was a bullseye...for your dump.

Wait, wat...Taco Bell is an "experience"?[/QUOTE]

Trust me, it was a white knuckle thrill ride. More intense than CODBLOPS II will be. :hot:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Trust me, it was a white knuckle thrill ride. More intense than CODBLOPS II will be. :hot:[/QUOTE]

But how does it compare to AE?

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm not sure if there are any game directors where a handjob would be desirable.

But what does the word semantics really mean?[/QUOTE]

Semantics really means I'll put my foot up your ass, Joshy-kins. :cool:

And if you're talking game directors, I'm not sure, but if that's broadened to include producers, I can think of at least 1.

--

Hey uraizen, this almost makes me like the idea of being unable to get Captain America off me:

382445_10150952202317711_1085321332_n.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Yo, Hank, does it look like this?

FopvK.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Needs more HYPER. . .Viper Beam.
[quote name='ihadFG']But how does it compare to AE?[/QUOTE]
My turds option select safe jumped out of my asshole and plinked into the water, so it's close.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Trust me, it was a white knuckle thrill ride. More intense than CODBLOPS II will be. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Kind of what it will be like for the poor custodian who has to deal with the aftermath of that "thrill ride". :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey uraizen, this almost makes me like the idea of being unable to get Captain America off me[/QUOTE]

Ay.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes.

Needs more HYPER. . .Viper Beam.

My turds option select safe jumped out of my asshole and plinked into the water, so it's close.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHA, WHAT?!

on top of PSO2, im also playing skullgirls and arcana heart 3 right now.

oddly enough -- and i'm not going to say sexist -- but of the two games i'd say skullgirls has some pretty distasteful character design.

Skullgirls has some of the worst character design I have seen in a game in a long time. I'm sorry, but... it's just awful, and painful to look at.

[quote name='distgfx']I was hoping for more of a reaction, but I guess you guys know my schtick by now.[/QUOTE]

Yawn... what now? Oh...
King-dog.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Hey uraizen, this almost makes me like the idea of being unable to get Captain America off me:

382445_10150952202317711_1085321332_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I can dig this. :bouncy:

[quote name='gunm']Kind of what it will be like for the poor custodian who has to deal with the aftermath of that "thrill ride". :lol:[/QUOTE]
He'll think "Is minimum wage worth this shit?"

And I'll drop down from the ceiling like Spider-man and whisper "No. . ." and leave.

[quote name='distgfx']Ay.

AHAHAHA, WHAT?![/QUOTE]
My work here is done. :cool:

[quote name='panzerfaust']on top of PSO2, im also playing skullgirls and arcana heart 3 right now.

oddly enough -- and i'm not going to say sexist -- but of the two games i'd say skullgirls has some pretty distasteful character design.[/QUOTE]
Agreed on Skullgirls having terrible art, but everyone knows how I feel about it. Shit looks like an aspiring hentai artist drew them on a cocktail napkin after a few too many drinks.

The ending to FFXIII-2 was pretty awesome...like a big, satisfying fuck YOU. I don't know how they can follow it without a load of cheese somewhere, but I look forward to FFXIII-3

:3

[quote name='ihadFG']Isn't everything an experience? Playing a game like SFxT is just another type of experience.[/QUOTE]

It's also less of a boring experience than ICO.

[quote name='panzerfaust']i just hope they make a god mode deus ex mech body Vanille at some point and have her playable.[/QUOTE]

Call up Ninja Theory and make it an action game.

You know, like Dirge of Cerberus.

Would be tight.

I just watched Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete. I was bored, looked great and the red ribbons were some nice touches. Still movie still.

[quote name='panzerfaust']tifa scene was the only part worth watching, and she loses within 7 seconds.

then the movie gets all DBZ and Kojima like.[/QUOTE]

I like the sound of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back