GGT 192 recommended Operation Raccoon City to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
I instantly recognized his voice in Asura's Wrath as the guy who played war then I changed the voices to japanese like all cool people do.

[quote name='The Crotch']Is this you joking too, or did people actually like War's design?[/QUOTE]
War's design had WAY too much going on. It wouldn't have been so bad if it didn't look like he was wearing every piece of armor ever made.

[quote name='Indignate']A hoodie is not armor, silly Rei.[/QUOTE]

I bet someone, somewhere has maid a chain mail hoodie. And now I kind of want one. fuck you, sir. :lol:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The best part of Darksiders is when it turns into a 3rd person shooter.[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, that section wasn't *horrible*. For going outside it's genre, it wasn't horrendous... *cough*bayonetta*cough*.

Well to be fair bayonetta took that sequence from DMC 1. So if you hate on bayonetta you hate on Dante. Do you hate dante corrosive?

[quote name='GUNNM']Well to be fair bayonetta took that sequence from DMC 1. So if you hate on bayonetta you hate on Dante. Do you hate dante corrosive?[/QUOTE]

They took the shitty motorcycle sequence from DMC? I don't recall that. I remember the final boss being more like the missle riding chapter though and I didn't mind that section so much.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They took the shitty motorcycle sequence from DMC? I don't recall that. I remember the final boss being more like the missle riding chapter though and I didn't mind that section so much.[/QUOTE]
I thought we were talking about the missile riding. My bads yos.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']War's design had WAY too much going on. It wouldn't have been so bad if it didn't look like he was wearing every piece of armor ever made.[/QUOTE]

But he's War, he's gotta represent. Although where is his desert camo and crysis future-tech gear? I also think he could use a pair of Sam Fischer goggles.

Beer-bus-bike-spanking-combo.gif

[quote name='distgfx']OMG, omg, omg, the Steam community beta has chatrooms for groups![/QUOTE]

I really just want steam to fix their tab interface. Half the time when I click a tab nothing loads and I have to click around a bunch of times to get that tab to load. The odd thing is all it's doing is rendering a webpage so it shouldn't be that difficult.

Well, uraizen, half your wish might come true:

In an interview scheduled to go live next week, Jones told VG247 that Dante’s development may lead to a few questions. Responding to a question asking if the game is more empathetic than previous iterations, Jones said:

“Yeah, the story is Dante kind of finding his purpose. He’s on the margins of society at the start and he’s just kind of surviving, and then Vergil finds him. At first, just by offering him an opportunity for revenge, Dante then at least has some sort of a goal. As he moves deeper into the story he becomes more connected with the larger struggle it’s about him finding his place in the world.”

When asked if players will gain more than “some balletic awesome shit” from the story’s conclusion, Jones offered a subtle hint at a future sequel.

“Yeah, hopefully ‘balletic awesome shit’ will be one of their few takeaways from the game. For the story, I hope it’s a satisfying story that resolves itself and potentially leaves people wanting to find out more about this world and what could come next. But yeah awesome balletic ass-kicking was one of the main objectives.”

DmC is scheduled to release on January 15 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A PC version has also been announced, but without a concrete date.

[quote name='GUNNM']I hope at the end of the game sparda kills his sons and devours their bodies.[/QUOTE]

If the quote above really is hinting at a DmC2: DmC harder, I don't think you'll be getting your wish.

Now if the other side of uraizen's wish comes true, all could be forgiven (DMC5).

I would at minimum rent DmC if they announced DMC 5 but I won't even touch that shit otherwise.

Watch there be DLC skins '' PLAY AS ORIGINAL DANTE IF YOU PRE ORDER FROM GS''

Got back to some Skyrim last night. Finished up stuff in Falkreath to become a Thane there. Helping the 3 people was a pain as a quest that seems like it should count didn't. Found a youtube video that showed that picking a cabbage from the farm and selling it back to the farmer counted as the 3rd one and that worked.

Started up the Dark Brotherhood quest line and did a couple of the main quests and some assassination contracts. Seems like it will be a fun quest line.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']I would at minimum rent DmC if they announced DMC 5 but I won't even touch that shit otherwise.

Watch there be DLC skins '' PLAY AS ORIGINAL DANTE IF YOU PRE ORDER FROM GS''[/QUOTE]

They won't give that shit away for free!
$5-$10 a piece. And people will pay it because they dislike the new designs so much. :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, uraizen, half your wish might come true:[/QUOTE]

This isn't half of what I wanted, this isn't even one-tenth of what I wanted.

[quote name='ihadFG']I wish I could accept all 18 ORC invites I received from whoknows.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

[quote name='distgfx']This isn't half of what I wanted, this isn't even one-tenth of what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Uraizen want's to see Dante's sword.

[quote name='distgfx']This isn't half of what I wanted, this isn't even one-tenth of what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

I believe the comment was hoping that each of the games could continue in it's own space. That we would get a new DMC and the casuals could go play a sequel to DmC. :lol:

Been playing...

Darksiders - It's alright. For a while there it was getting better as it went along, and then I got
the Portal Gun
and the game went to shit again. How about an enemy encounter where you lose all of your life from 1 hit in about half a second? No? Too bad, because it's a glitch and it wasn't patched. FUUU.

The Last Story - It's okay so far. I haven't been grabbed in the first 30 minutes, but come on, it's the first half hour of a very long game.

Bloodrayne Betrayal - I don't know what to say about this besides it being murderously difficult. I got 3 Trophies, but I don't expect to get many more.

[quote name='KingBroly']Been playing...

Darksiders - It's alright. For a while there it was getting better as it went along, and then I got
the Portal Gun
and the game went to shit again. How about an enemy encounter where you lose all of your life from 1 hit in about half a second? No? Too bad, because it's a glitch and it wasn't patched. FUUU.

The Last Story - It's okay so far. I haven't been grabbed in the first 30 minutes, but come on, it's the first half hour of a very long game.

Bloodrayne Betrayal - I don't know what to say about this besides it being murderously difficult. I got 3 Trophies, but I don't expect to get many more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that part of Darksiders can be hit and miss.
I groaned at the portal gun, but still enjoyed solving the puzzles with it.
I've 1000/1000 and platinumed that game and don't recall hitting that glitch.

Bloodrayne was good. I wrote off the Dhampir ranking trophy immediately. The only other 1 I wasn't able to get was the "Ms. Perfect" don't get hit in a level. I tried for a bit on level 1 after beating the game, but always got hit somewhere toward the end. I found it infuriating and stopped trying.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I believe the comment was hoping that each of the games could continue in it's own space. That we would get a new DMC and the casuals could go play a sequel to DmC. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That was only on the condition we got a DMC5.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, that part of Darksiders can be hit and miss.
I groaned at the portal gun, but still enjoyed solving the puzzles with it.
I've 1000/1000 and platinumed that game and don't recall hitting that glitch.

Bloodrayne was good. I wrote off the Dhampir ranking trophy immediately. The only other 1 I wasn't able to get was the "Ms. Perfect" don't get hit in a level. I tried for a bit on level 1 after beating the game, but always got hit somewhere toward the end. I found it infuriating and stopped trying.[/QUOTE]

Well another problem with that area was that there's a Chest you can get right before, so I naturally got it to fill my health to max. So I die and restart. 3.5 bars of health, Chest is gone. fuckING BULLSHIT.

I'm not saying Bloodrayne is bad, but there's a steep difficulty curve to it. Difficulty levels would've been nice though. Also, this game must have been a Castlevania game at one point, because the soundtrack could be fitted into one no problem.

[quote name='KingBroly']Well another problem with that area was that there's a Chest you can get right before, so I naturally got it to fill my health to max. So I die and restart. 3.5 bars of health, Chest is gone. fuckING BULLSHIT.

I'm not saying Bloodrayne is bad, but there's a steep difficulty curve to it. Difficulty levels would've been nice though. Also, this game must have been a Castlevania game at one point, because the soundtrack could be fitted into one no problem.[/QUOTE]

Now that I think I had happen. Some of those massive enemy group battles on the bridges were a pain in the fucking ass. Especially when you've never played before so your chest management isn't ideal -- I think I learned that lesson on 360 and when I played on ps3, I only opened chests during fights? I wish I could remember how I handled that damn fight... I think it was a lot of magic and a lot of ranged weapon and a lot of blocking until I could kill one of the big fuckers and get some health back.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Now that I think I had happen. Some of those massive enemy group battles on the bridges were a pain in the fucking ass. Especially when you've never played before so your chest management isn't ideal -- I think I learned that lesson on 360 and when I played on ps3, I only opened chests during fights? I wish I could remember how I handled that damn fight... I think it was a lot of magic and a lot of ranged weapon and a lot of blocking until I could kill one of the big fuckers and get some health back.[/QUOTE]

Well, it was in the room before, so if you died, then took it, and then died again, you'd still respawn without it.

And I'd just like to take this opportunity to say fuck the Portal Gun Puzzles. They're horrible and assume you'd played Portal before. I have played it before, but they're still sucking the fun out of the game for me.

[quote name='KingBroly']Well, it was in the room before, so if you died, then took it, and then died again, you'd still respawn without it.

And I'd just like to take this opportunity to say fuck the Portal Gun Puzzles. They're horrible and assume you'd played Portal before. I have played it before, but they're still sucking the fun out of the game for me.[/QUOTE]
Those puzzles definitely sucked. I wouldn't say they assumed you played Portal before. It's a pretty damn simple concept that doesn't take playing an entire other game to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back