GGT 194 are true SONEs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sell your SWTOR account and buy a new PS3.[/QUOTE]

This very well may make me some money...

[quote name='Indignate']I don't know what a Sone is, but this thread is already better than the last one.[/QUOTE]
A SONE (pronounced sowon) is a hard-core lover and supporter of the nine members of the South Korean-based girl group, SNSD (a.k.a. So Nyuh Shi Dae, a.k.a. Girls' Generation, a.k.a. SoShi).
SONEs fighting!

Greenlight needs a recommendation feature.

I don't want to post games as status updates, I want to send them to Uraizen directly.

[quote name='Indignate']I don't know what a Sone is, but this thread is already better than the last one.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it would be if Nic Cage was part of Girls Generation.

And if he was also all nine members

[quote name='whoknows']Maybe it would be if Nic Cage was part of Girls Generation.

And if he was also all nine members
[/QUOTE]
This is relevant to my interests.

Also, guys we should takeover Cuba again.

Or better yet, just replace every character with one of her clones!

Alice dies saving Alice during the end boss.
Alice accidently shoots Alice and they share a kiss as she dies.
Alice can live or die depending on your actions.
Alice is the end boss.

Then Alice uses her amulet to send a message to Alice to let her know how to win the Mortal Kombat so Alice Khan can't takeover Earthrealm.

[quote name='GUNNM']When is FF7 coming to GFWL? I want to replay it :([/QUOTE]

GFWL? Keep dreaming.
You can buy the PC version directly from SE, I think.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm waiting for them to make a game based off the movies.

I hope Alice makes at least a cameo in RE6.[/QUOTE]

That guy in the RE6 stream from PAX said she isn't.

[quote name='whoknows']Joel, when are you going to buy the ORC dlc[/QUOTE]
When are we going to play it so I'll actually have $5 well spent on the coaster that now occupies the space on my shelf?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Or better yet, just replace every character with one of her clones!

Alice is the end boss.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. :rofl:

[quote name='whoknows']Joel, when are you going to buy the ORC dlc[/QUOTE]
The game has been out long enough I'm just going to assume the DLC will go on sale soon I've been holding onto my xbox copy.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']When are we going to play it so I'll actually have $5 well spent on the coaster that now occupies the space on my shelf?[/QUOTE]

One doesn't play ORC, they live it.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I don't know if P4A is good or not, but it's a lot of fun. Ya'll play on PS3?

Yeah, it does.

Anyways, I got 30.00 for The Last Story today, felt great.[/QUOTE]
i just couldn't get into xenoblade, the music is excellent, but everything else about the game just didn't click with me

i think i would have more fun with the last story to be honest, it seems more linear and such

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This is relevant to my interests.

Also, guys we should takeover Cuba again.[/QUOTE]
Let's do it. I've always wanted my own country.
[quote name='GUNNM']Resident evil movie next week who's going? ^_^[/QUOTE]
Me.
[quote name='whoknows']Not me. I can't believe how they're ruining the amazingly well written stories of the games.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, you've got a point. . .
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'll do it. Double feature with that and Dredd 3D.[/QUOTE]
Both in 3D. Your brain will melt from awesomeness.
[quote name='whoknows']I'm waiting for them to make a game based off the movies.

This needs to happen.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Or better yet, just replace every character with one of her clones!

Alice is the end boss.[/QUOTE]
. . this is what it would be like. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tYPzSGVHOc
[quote name='GUNNM']Alice watches Alice save Leon as she is impaled by UROBOROUS!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Complete. . .Global. . . Menstruation. . .
[quote name='whoknows']At the end of every boss fight Alice should show up to kill the boss and save whoever was fighting it.[/QUOTE]
In a cutscene, no less.
[quote name='GUNNM']Tyrant Alice would kill everyone who escaped raccoon city.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like the plot to Raccoon City 2.
[quote name='GUNNM']When is FF7 coming to GFWL? I want to replay it :([/QUOTE]
Never.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Then Alice uses her amulet to send a message to Alice to let her know how to win the Mortal Kombat so Alice Khan can't takeover Earthrealm.[/QUOTE]
This is the best spinoff idea ever.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']When are we going to play it so I'll actually have $5 well spent on the coaster that now occupies the space on my shelf?[/QUOTE]
Poor ORC copy. :cry:

I am completely surprised that she hasn't already shown up.

Ever feel like you're just an alucard in a sea of vampires and the only way to break out of this monotony is to kill your co-worker vampires?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Critter Crunch on Steam? I'll support that. Excellent game.[/QUOTE]

This better be true. If not, I will find you and it will not end pretty.

[quote name='GUNNM']Ever feel like you're just an alucard in a sea of vampires and the only way to break out of this monotony is to kill your co-worker vampires?[/QUOTE]
No, not really. I work outdoors, so they'd make terrible vampires.

Unless they're reverse vampires.

[quote name='j-cart']This better be true. If not, I will find you and it will not end pretty.[/QUOTE]

CCPC_Announce_web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back