GGT 198 knows that ORC >>> RE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, this whole generation is about cash grabs and greed. Everyone does it. Why does every game need a season pass now? Might as well just charge us $100 up front and stop fucking around.

[quote name='whoknows']But I was going to buy it for the sole reason of playing with you :cry:[/QUOTE]
Well. . .Maybe I'll get it when it's free t PSN+ members. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Besides, this whole generation is about cash grabs and greed. Everyone does it. Why does every game need a season pass now? Might as well just charge us $100 up front and stop fucking around.[/QUOTE]

Season passes are okay though because they're not on the disc.

xzjZt.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Besides, this whole generation is about cash grabs and greed. Everyone does it. Why does every game need a season pass now? Might as well just charge us $100 up front and stop fucking around.

Well. . .Maybe I'll get it when it's free t PSN+ members. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Gotta get that money from the people!

It's that Call of Duty sales man. Those numbers are so impressive that everyone is trying to figure out why the game has the sales that it does.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Besides, this whole generation is about cash grabs and greed. Everyone does it. Why does every game need a season pass now? Might as well just charge us $100 up front and stop fucking around.[/QUOTE]
I actually don't mind DLC. If I don't want it, I just won't buy it. I don't understand season passes though. Mostly because most of the time they don't tell you what's in them. I can't see dropping cash on an unknown quantity that I can't sell if I end up hating it.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku'] I can't see dropping cash on an unknown quantity that I can't sell if I end up hating it.[/QUOTE]

This is my reasoning for not dropping money on kickstarter projects.

Yeah, I don't mind DLC either when done right. Good way to get more playtime out of a game I love, rather than having to wait for a sequel.

Season passes are ok if it's a developer I trust. i.e. I knew the Gears 3 one would be worthwhile as I bought DLC for Gears 2 and expected more of the same. I'll get the one for Borderlands 2 as I'm loving the game, and while I didn't play the first, there was a good bit of decent DLC for that and I'd expect the same here.

If it's not a sequel and or there's not a track record of good DLC, then I'd be hesitant to go for a season pass.

[quote name='j-cart']This is my reasoning for not dropping money on kickstarter projects.[/QUOTE]
Same here. That's even worse than a season pass IMO. At least with a season pass I can play the game the pass is for before the DLC comes out. With those Kickstarter projects you're paying for a promise.

[quote name='dmaul1114']If it's not a sequel and or there's not a track record of good DLC, then I'd be hesitant to go for a season pass.[/QUOTE]

Damn it Maul.

Some suit chump at a large gaming company is going to see this post and confirm that sequels are a must and new IPs shouldn't be bothered with.

Given the price of a season pass, it damned well better come with all DLC for the game in the foreseeable future. I'm looking at you, Uncharted 3.

[quote name='whoknows']Given the price of a season pass, they damned well better know I'm not going to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Or this.

[quote name='distgfx']Given the price of a season pass, it damned well better come with all DLC for the game in the foreseeable future. I'm looking at you, Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

How much was Uncharted 3's season pass?

I don't mind DLC either, if it's worth a damn. Don't nickel and dime me for shit, plz. Give me substantial content for my money.

[quote name='icebeast']Lol.

http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/[/QUOTE]
I love this. And if you scroll down, there are some more awesome games too. ^__^
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I actually don't mind DLC. If I don't want it, I just won't buy it. I don't understand season passes though. Mostly because most of the time they don't tell you what's in them. I can't see dropping cash on an unknown quantity that I can't sell if I end up hating it.[/QUOTE]
Bingo. It's like preordering something you don't even know will be good or worth it, but you're stuck with it forever.

IMO, season passes should be a preorder bonus. Buy my game day one? Here, free DLC, thanks for supporting us. Waiting for a price drop? Fine, pay for the DLC.

[quote name='j-cart']This is my reasoning for not dropping money on kickstarter projects.[/QUOTE]
This too.
[quote name='distgfx']Given the price of a season pass, it damned well better come with all DLC for the game in the foreseeable future. I'm looking at you, Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]
This also.
[quote name='whoknows']Given the price of a season pass, they damned well better know I'm not going to buy it.[/QUOTE]
This again.

[quote name='distgfx']$25[/QUOTE]

$5 less than the usual season pass. What a deal!

Wasn't Uncharted 3's season pass just multiplayer bullshit anyway?

[quote name='whoknows']$5 less than the usual season pass. What a deal!

Wasn't Uncharted 3's season pass just multiplayer bullshit anyway?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but they promised it'd cover all future DLC.
It didn't.

Hmm, wonder why Valve never charges for any of their Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 content. . . Oh yeah, it's because they are awesome.

Does not apply to 360 L4Ds, because Microsoft makes them pay for bandwidth.

[quote name='The Crotch']God damn you MLG and your PPV games that I know are taking place right now.[/QUOTE]

I should play DotA 2 again and go win money...

[quote name='BlueScrote']From the source of subwoofertechnology.net:[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if anybody would ever see that.

EDIT: Actually, you have now reminded me that I need to snag notepad++ again. I'm getting tired of not having any color coding and auto indentations.

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyzs.

I just had a dream we were all on Skype and there was this new kid on there and I didn't like him and he was playing BL2 with frosty...And theeeeeeeeeeeen Uraizen got off cuz he didn't want to take the chance of hearing people talk spanish in my background.

Also, I just took a nap. It was pretty good.

[quote name='j-cart']I should play DotA 2 again and go win money...[/QUOTE]
I too would require monetary compensation to play a MOBA.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Starting Dark Souls tomorrow :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Avoid youtube. Experience the game as is and you will reap its rewards.

[quote name='distgfx']I was wondering if anybody would ever see that.

EDIT: Actually, you have now reminded me that I need to snag notepad++ again. I'm getting tired of not having any color coding and auto indentations.[/QUOTE]

Well at first I was like damn this loads fast. Then I was like what scripts are they loading. Then I realized there is nothing on there that warrants external resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back