GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']I can't tell who's being sarcastic and who isn't.[/QUOTE]

I think you're the one being sarcastic.

dunno, but it's at the university plaza and they always give out good sums of cash for stuff like this.

i'll probably enter for the sole reason that the game aims for you.

[quote name='ihadFG']Just beat Hotline Miami, and it was one of my favorite games this year. You guys should check it out. I'm sure it'll be part of a Steam sale at some point.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you usually against games like that?

[quote name='panzerfaust']dunno, but it's at the university plaza and they always give out good sums of cash for stuff like this.

i'll probably enter for the sole reason that the game aims for you.[/QUOTE]

Do it.

Can't wait to see the same old fucking characters in Tekken x Street Fighter. Because Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, and Gief aren't in enough games. I miss them.

[quote name='Indignate']Aren't you usually against games like that?[/QUOTE]

oh-you-40.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This has sealed Capcom's need to be bought and controlled by us.[/QUOTE]

What funny is I remember them saying that neither company has any input on their competitor's game. So yeah, that was a load of shit. If Harada was the only one working on it, then I'd have hope for some of the more niche characters. Hearing him say this and Capcom having input on it has given me zero hope.

[quote name='distgfx']What funny is I remember them saying that neither company has any input on their competitor's game. So yeah, that was a load of shit. If Harada was the only one working on it, then I'd have hope for some of the more niche characters. Hearing him say this and Capcom having input on it has given me zero hope.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm expecting to see the exact same characters from SFxT now.

[quote name='ihadFG']Just beat Hotline Miami, and it was one of my favorite games this year. You guys should check it out. I'm sure it'll be part of a Steam sale at some point.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly when I will play it.

Don't forget to go out and vote tomorrow brosives.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Same here. I'm expecting to see the exact same characters from SFxT now.[/QUOTE]

I will have zero reason to buy it then since I prefer 2D fighters to 3D ones.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Same here. I'm expecting to see the exact same characters from SFxT now.[/QUOTE]
Bingo.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Don't forget to go out and vote tomorrow brosives.[/QUOTE]
This too. Go vote, assholes!
[quote name='distgfx']I will have zero reason to buy it then since I prefer 2D fighters to 3D ones.[/QUOTE]
I'll have zero reason to buy it because TTT2 will still be better than T x SF.

[quote name='j-cart']Why play RE5 when there the amazing RE6 aka ONYOURFEETACTIONPART6?

Went through a little bit of the motorcycle/helicopter sequence last night in Jake's Story line with a buddy. Shit was hilarious, bad/awesome.

"You're Dead" was the theme of the night :D[/QUOTE]

I've already platinumed 6. I will play it this week for the online event, I'm sure.
However, I know I was meaning to do the professional runs of the DLC content in 5, so downloading it for free with ps+ will possibly facilitate that.

And the driving the motorcycle to figure out which way to dodge the parked cars? That bit was annoying for sure... any part where you have to die and then remember, dodge left right right left middle or whatever is not good game design.

[quote name='panzerfaust']DmC is going to run at 30 fps, but Capcom says it feels like 60[/QUOTE]
Ah man its almost that time for it to come out. If it wasn't for SF capcom would be in some deep some shit financially

Sounds like a phone sex line for retirees.

[quote name='The Crotch']Bit the bullet and bought Natural Selection 2.

fuck.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a 4 pack? If you did I'll pay in. If not, then have fun with the game!

[quote name='panzerfaust']DmC is going to run at 30 fps, but Capcom says it feels like 60[/QUOTE]

Everything Capcom says is a true fact.

[quote name='GUNNM']If anyone is in japan and sees this shirt buy it for me
MGAnniversaryShirts10-noscale.jpg
[/QUOTE]

SICK!

Well, first I'll dick around in practice mode with every creature/weapon and both races' commander modes on a couple different maps. Then I'll spend time playing in FPS mode, alternating between alien and human each game as best I can. While I really do want to play commander, I'll save that until I've got a fair bit of experience killing thangs. Won't be of much use to my soldiers if I don't know what they need, right?

That all sounds too much like work.

I just want to kill stuff and take their shit, so just Borderlands 2 for me....

[quote name='j-cart']Why play RE5 when there the amazing RE6 aka ONYOURFEETACTIONPART6?

Went through a little bit of the motorcycle/helicopter sequence last night in Jake's Story line with a buddy. Shit was hilarious, bad/awesome.

"You're Dead" was the theme of the night :D[/QUOTE]

I think you mean why play RE5 at all.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I still haven't beat Reach yet...and I really don't want to :|

[/QUOTE]
You don't have to its a prequel to halo 1. I love logging onto to twitch.tv watching some UMVC3 and then reading spoilers about halo 4 in the chat. ME SO T____T HUK

[quote name='distgfx']Inufaye said the delay in the controls felt just like Enslaved, lol.[/QUOTE]
If he was so great he wouldn't be banned.

They said this like a year ago. Are we still not over it?

[quote name='The Crotch']Well, first I'll dick around in practice mode with every creature/weapon and both races' commander modes on a couple different maps. Then I'll spend time playing in FPS mode, alternating between alien and human each game as best I can. While I really do want to play commander, I'll save that until I've got a fair bit of experience killing thangs. Won't be of much use to my soldiers if I don't know what they need, right?[/QUOTE]

Sounds too much like training and not enough like having fun.

[quote name='whoknows']Tomorrow? You mean at midnight.[/QUOTE]

Same thing dawg.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Going down memory lane -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtPL2YhK6h0[/QUOTE]

Young Money came up on signing them. Hopeing their next album has Wayne, Drake, and Nicki guest spots. So good.

[quote name='GUNNM']You don't have to its a prequel to halo 1.[/QUOTE]

He needs to know why we needed to finish the fight.

[quote name='whoknows']I keep trying to get my little sister to watch Power Rangers but she won't do it :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'll get her to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back